FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flaring Demon - Who the Hell Do You Think I Am!?

Go down

Flaring Demon - Who the Hell Do You Think I Am!? Empty Flaring Demon - Who the Hell Do You Think I Am!?

A cookie to those who recognized the reference in the latter portion of my blog title.

So... my first blog here. I was never really concerned about being intellectual or having a neat writing style when it comes to blogging. I just write what I think. It's a damn blog, after all, not some Oxford essay. But, I guess it does serve the purpose of making the blog look somewhat more interesting by writing in such a way, as if you had been taught Shakespeare since you were barely able to stand upright on those stubby toes of yours.

But... whatever. If I do so, I know that I would definitely lose my concentration on blogging about what I had intended to write about in the first place, and instead, write a full article on some European octopus' natural lifestyle, or something artsy fartsy like that.

My name is Wee Boon Tang. I just turned 20 about three days ago. I am currently a Year 2 student at a college (or rather, they called it an "Institute of Technical Education"), of which I have to take a 40 minutes trip on a train and another 5 minutes trip on a bus to reach - and I have not even calculated in the walking time, yet. I enjoy watching entertaining but 'smart' movies that have quality stories and great characters. I dislike shallow movies with pure CGI visuals. Unfortunately, smart films are much more available than smart movies.

Throughout my entire life, I always have the tendency to take things the wrong way, thus resulting in massive conflicts between me and my friends. My Secondary School (or Middle School) counselor calls it "distorted thinking." Google calls it "cognitive distortion." Add that with my extremely bad temper, a big ego and lots of insecurity, and you get volcanic eruptions of emo-ness every now and then, with the latest one happening not two days ago over a debate on the act of solely rooting for 'good movies' while disregarding the bad ones, a topic my ape-skulled classmate found to be silly and amusing.

I'll soon have to pay for the things I wrote on Facebook after the debate - out of anger, of course. I also have the tendency to write very nasty, albeit immature, stuff, when I'm angry - or, as the trolls would called it, when I'm 'buttsore.'

The Mac is lagging again. I'm gonna have to reboot this piece of Apple Shit to get it running smoothly again. What a waste of $2000.

Will be writing more after the reboot.

- Flare Out
Ominous Flare
Ominous Flare
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Flaring Demon - Who the Hell Do You Think I Am!? :: Comments

Ominous Flare

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:34 am by Ominous Flare

The Icon Preview for my Mac is gone. Period. The cool Icon Preview that shows thumbnail for all my videos is gone. Dammit. Now all their icons are these lame-shit thumbnails of the application associated with them (Quicktime, VLC, etc.). This has been going on for almost a week, ever since I messed around with the View Options. Fuck.

Boy, it's cool that this forum allows the use of profanities, though.

Anyway, I'm gonna go watch my anime series now. I'm currently following four of'em: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Clannad, Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae, and Cardcaptor Sakura Season 2.

Till then,
Flare Out

Back to top Go down

Ominous Flare

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:00 pm by Ominous Flare

THE DRAGON SPEWS HIS FLAMES! All of the sudden, he gained a nasty breath of heat and thus unleashed it across the sky. Some of the villages of Facebook ignored it. Others simply felt disgusted. As for the angered beast, the reason for his anger is unknown, but it was triggered when his eyes laid upon words marked out by his acquaintance, words which perhaps do not even concern him at all. Nevertheless, sent him into a state of wrath they did. Oh, did they...

RAWR. The dragon bellows.

Back to top Go down

Ominous Flare

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:20 pm by Ominous Flare

Sigh. Probably because I feel so lonely today. And yesterday. Heck, since the day that bitch called me 'a disgrace to the movie industry.' Distorted thinking in the works. Not that I want to blame everything on my... condition, but, I feel that there was something driving me to get attention by being... angry. So angry that my life's shit.

"Oh, get the fuck over it, you shithead."

Right?

Sigh. Fucking assholes.

Back to top Go down

Ominous Flare

Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:29 pm by Ominous Flare

So... I think I finally figured out what's wrong with me. It's gonna sound cheesy, it might even sound dramatic, but...

Insanity.

You read that right. I-N-S-A-N-I-T-Y

I mean, it could be the only logical explanation. I flip out all of the sudden and sink down into a deep state of depression just because of one small little remark, and then I could regain the desire to get back to the way things were, happy and blissful. No mood swing works like that, especially not so much that would cause you to type random vulgarities across your Facebook wall just to vent out the anger.

I don't know anymore. Heck, I didn't know since I became a teenager. I don't know what I want. I don't know why I am who I am. I don't know why I get these random mood swings and tempered eruptions.

Sigh. Being a teenager is meh.

And now, I'm back at the same spot I was on whenever I have finished throwing my temper - not having the courage to face the people who've probably saw my profane wall posts.

Maybe it's just immaturity. Heh.

Ah well. Whatever. I'm so... tired.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down