FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Home Page for AL

Go down

New Home Page for AL Empty New Home Page for AL

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Since Fate described this section as also being for "web-design" then I've got the perfect request to put in here (perfect for me, anyway). I'm trying to design a new home page for Agenda Labs and organize our jumbled portfolio so things seem a little more.... focused... or something. XD

I've got a demo up and running at the site right now and I was wondering if you guys wouldn't mind giving me your input.

If you want to get a glimpse of the new home page, the link is below:

http://agendalabs.forumotion.com/portal.forum?pid=5

I'm using Wix because, even though I hate the annoying Wix ad on the side, it is clean and easy to update. I've always loved the simplicity of drag-and-drop technology. I guess that's why I keep coming back to Wix. Very Happy

The current design is a rough sketch. Let me know your thoughts and critiques. I want to begin advertising on Forumotion's help board so I can get more attention towards Agenda Labs. Before I do that, though, I want to make sure the new portal is optimized for comfort. Speed will depend on Wix's mood swings. Razz

Right now I'm not concerned about browser or connection compatibility. I apologize if you're having trouble because either of those reasons, but there's, truly, nothing I can do.

Back to top Go down

New Home Page for AL Empty Re: New Home Page for AL

Post by Gunneh Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:20 pm

By the way, I started on the first Web Publishing deal Very Happy
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down