FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday Loki's little brother!

4 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday Loki's little brother! Empty Happy Birthday Loki's little brother!

Post by Loki Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:40 pm

Happy Birthday Andrew!

I know he isn't a member, but it's his 21st birthday in less that 2.5 hours. How could I not give a shout out to him?

There is something about a younger sibling coming to legal drinking age that makes you realize just how old you are. Sweat Drop
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Loki's little brother! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Loki's little brother!

Post by Gadreille Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Oh no, I don't every want to experience that...and yet...in 5 years, I surely will.

Happy Birthday mysterious little brother!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Loki's little brother! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Loki's little brother!

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:21 am

Happy Birthday I know coming up soon my little sis is going to be drinking age and the whole family will be terrified while I am feeling old. 6 years separate us and I will defiantly feel old when she turns 21. I do have a few years to wait though. Of course that will only make it worse. Laughing

Anyway I hope he has a great 21st bday and doesn't get to hungover.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:01 am

Sunwolf007 wrote:Anyway I hope he has a great 21st bday and doesn't get to hungover.

Don't even get me started on that. I've seen him drink like a camel on several occasions. I was even there when he took TWO shots of EVERCLEAR. His taste in liquor is that of affordability over quantity. Ever hear of R&R whiskey? It comes in a plastic bottle that he and his friends buy in handle form for $15 and that was him upgrading his tastes in liquor from Kentucky Deluxe.

Despite all of that, he has yet to ever suffer from a hangover. Damn the youth!
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:07 am

Huh... That's weird... I've never met people who don't get hangovers... especially if they're drinking complete crap...

Happy birthday, Loki's brother Andrew!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down