FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy [Not-Actually-Belated] Birthday, ImmortalSin!

+2
ImmortalSin
Weiss
6 posters

Go down

Happy [Not-Actually-Belated] Birthday, ImmortalSin! Empty Happy [Not-Actually-Belated] Birthday, ImmortalSin!

Post by Weiss Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:32 am

Kind of surprised this thread wasn't up already. It's late now, of course (at least, on the east coast of the U.S.A.), but I felt you should get a thread all the same.

If it was anyone else's birthday yesterday, then "Happy Birthday!" to them, as well.

Anyway, hope you had/are having a good birthday, since I have no idea what time zone you live in.

Last edited by Weiss on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Happy [Not-Actually-Belated] Birthday, ImmortalSin! Empty Re: Happy [Not-Actually-Belated] Birthday, ImmortalSin!

Post by ImmortalSin Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:48 am

Thank-you Weiss! Aww

Well where I am in Australia it's currently 3:51pm on January the 14th, so going by FoG time it's technically not my Birthday yet. Although it has been here for the entire day.

And yes, I am enjoying myself so far! I've been taking photos for once (gasp) so I'll put them up tomorrow sometime most likely. We just finished an intense game of Pokemon Monopoly and now I'm just chilling out in the study for a little while.

Tomorrow night we're going out for dinner to celebrate properly, so I'm really looking forward to that.
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Happy [Not-Actually-Belated] Birthday, ImmortalSin! Empty Re: Happy [Not-Actually-Belated] Birthday, ImmortalSin!

Post by Weiss Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:55 am

Oh, wait. So your birthday is on the 14th? Meaning this thread isn't late at all, but was actually posted with quite appropriate timing...

I suppose I'll have to change the thread title to reflect that.

Anyway, glad you're enjoying your birthday. Sweat Drop
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmortalSin Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:01 am

That is quite correct. Giggle

Hehe, thank-you for making sure that no-one forgot though Weiss. That was very kind of you - and I didn't even have to shout neko!
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:09 am

Happy seventeenth birthday, ImmortalSin!

I was actually about to make this thread myself, but Weiss beat me to it with his thinking the thread was late in-the-making. ^^_^^

Let us know if you got anything good!

It's also True Grave's birthday, too. He's eighteen today, but he hasn't been on FoG in almost a month, so he'll probably miss this. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Happy Birthday, Immortal!! cheers

Cake

and a Cake for True Grave, too. Very Happy
Happy Birthday!
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:08 pm

Happy Birthday, ImmortalSin! But what is another year to someone who lives forever anyway?

Happy Birthday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Happy Birthday Just stopping by to wish you a happy birthday. Hopefully you got some good stuff and had a great time.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmortalSin Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:54 am

Thanks so much everyone! Hug
And yes, Happy Birthday to TrueGrave as well!

Aw, it's the thought that counts Kathryn! Weiss must just have sub-consciously known that it was now or never, and so he posted early even if he hadn't realized it at the time. That's what I call skill! Aww

I did get some very good stuff, for those that asked! Part of my birthday was whatever I spent on my Brisbane trip which was... well a considerable amount of what would have been my presents. So I received a gorgeous mosaic vase, that's about half my height and these beautiful black flowers that have lights entwined in the branches. So it casts a golden glow over things.

That was from my mother and father. My brother's gift to me was paying for my flights and all of that lovely stuff when we went to Brisbane and his girlfriend gave me this gorgeous little collectible Chinese doll as well as a $20 gift voucher for a shopping center here. From a few relatives I got given some movie vouchers and a bit of cash, and my best friend bought me this Nightmare Before Christmas bag I saw a little while ago, although I think she may have gotten me something else even though I told her not to. She's got a job now so she thinks she's loaded. Sweat Drop

Oh Silvone but this past year has been very memorable, even for an immortal like I! I met you guys, so it was indeed one of the best so far!

I'm just about to start getting ready for dinner this evening, so the photos will have to wait until tomorrow. But that's probably a good thing, because I plan on taking some tonight when everyone is dressed up. I didn't really put much thought into what I wore yesterday, so I'm wearing this horrid pair of green board shorts in all of my photos. They were comfy though.
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:03 am

I'm glad you had fun and received such lovely gifts! You should share those pictures anyway. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Happy Birthday again! Very Happy
Sin
Sin
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.mixpod.com/playlist/41304552

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmortalSin Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Thank-you very much MortalMe! Aww

If anyone wanted to see some photos of me and my presents, you can check them out here in the Post yo' Picture thread.
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down