FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Challenge: Tropes That Define You

2 posters

Go down

Community Challenge: Tropes That Define You Empty Community Challenge: Tropes That Define You

Post by Adrius Frostglare Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:04 pm

Directly copy/pasted from my DA journal.

So, this little game I came up with plays like this: I am fond of tropes. Big, hilarious, witty, serious, intelligent tropes. So, I have a little challenge for any who read my journal, and even a few who don't if I get off my rear and message people: what tropes define you? Look around at www.tvtropes.org and I assure you you will find, at the very least, five. Optionally, explain how, unless it is too personal to reveal. Here are mine:

1. Nice Hat - I really do have a nice hat. None can deny me that.
2. Berserk Button
3. Cloudcuckoolander - The questions I ask... well, sometimes you gotta ask em'. For example, why is it polite for the host to let the guests be served first while at the same time it is impolite of the guest to be served first? Makes your head spin, don't it?
4. Mad Artist - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!! *slashes the last line on his drawing* IT. IS. ACCOMPLISHED!!!
5. Sophisticated As Hell - Only times I curse is when I joke (though, I am rather fond of "damn", but in my opinion, it's the least offensive of all bad words when used in proper concept. I don't even DAMN anything, I just flat out say "damn"... unless I am angered. Then I just say "damn [insert object/situation]), and let us not forget my rather expansive vocabulary. As a matter of fact, most people who hear me speak think I'm trying to belittle them by appearing more intelligent than they. No, really, this is how I speak...

Your turn Smile

Last edited by Adrius Frostglare on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a link)
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://adriusfrostglare.deviantart.com/  (Deviant Art profile)

Back to top Go down

Community Challenge: Tropes That Define You Empty Re: Community Challenge: Tropes That Define You

Post by Adrius Frostglare Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:39 pm

Woops, forgot to add the trope site link!
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://adriusfrostglare.deviantart.com/  (Deviant Art profile)

Back to top Go down

Community Challenge: Tropes That Define You Empty Re: Community Challenge: Tropes That Define You

Post by Bird of Hermes Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:09 am

1. Stock Footage
- Sometimes my life feels like one.
2. In The Name Of The Moon
- I have always wanted my own.
3. Limited Wardrobe
- I pretty much have one.
4. Leave The Plot Threads Hanging
- This is my pet. His name is Peeve.
5. Creator Breakdown
- My poor innocent characters...
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down