FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday Anemone and SilverStar89!

4 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday Anemone and SilverStar89! Empty Happy Birthday Anemone and SilverStar89!

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Let's all wish Anemone and SilverStar89 a happy birthday!

At the age of eighteen, Anemone is legally an adult ((in America))! Anemone hasn't been with us in almost a month, but we'll hope she returns to see her birthday wishes!

At the age of twenty, SilverStar89 has left her teen years behind her... forever!

I hope you two have great birthdays! Be sure to share how you celebrated with us!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Anemone and SilverStar89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Anemone and SilverStar89!

Post by ImmortalSin Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Happy Birthday you two! Cake
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Anemone and SilverStar89! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Anemone and SilverStar89!

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Happy birthday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:35 pm

Really? Anemone hasn't been here for a month? It's too bad to hear that. Here's hoping that you're celebrating your 18th birthday though, Anemone!

Oh, and poor, poor Silverstar, no longer a teen? I'm glad I still have about 4 years and 3 months until I'm not a teen anymore. Congratulations, anyways! Just think, in 1 more year, you can legally get drunk. Razz Unless, of course, you live outside of America. In which case...disregard that.
Ragter the junior greeter
Ragter the junior greeter
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anemone Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:49 am

Sorry bout dissapearing, I kinda lost all links to the site...

thanks for the happy birthday though! ^^

My birthday consisted of being yelled at offline, and having a great day online.
Anemone
Anemone
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:49 pm

Well, at least you could be happy in one realm if not the other. ^^_^^;;

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down