FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryona Noel's drawing for winning our contest

5 posters

Go down

Ryona Noel's drawing for winning our contest Empty Ryona Noel's drawing for winning our contest

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:29 pm

Ryona Noel won our first writing contest A Treasure Found, and for a prize, she was able to request a drawing from me.

Ryona was kind enough to offer me a variety of options to choose from. Ultimately, I decided to draw her Caligo characters and their Shades: Brenna (her main character) with her Inklaw Shade, Gabriel, and Lyra with her Inklaw Shade, Pan. I drew both Shades in their Critter forms (their small form). :]

Here is the completed drawing!

Also, for Ryona, in case you want to show them separately, here they are for you on their own: Brenna | Lyra

I hope you like them and that they look at least somewhat how you envisioned them! I wasn't sure about the Shades' eye colors, so I chose that myself (since I didn't want to ask you and give away what I was doing for you). So, I hope that those suit them!

Last edited by Fate Foretold on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Ryona Noel's drawing for winning our contest Empty Re: Ryona Noel's drawing for winning our contest

Post by Gadreille Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Whoa Hug

There isn't an appropriate smiley for this moment!!! I want to give you a big hug, and then pick up my caligo characters and cuddle them!!! Sob

They are perfect, thank you so much. And it's like you did two for one Clap

Thanks Fate! Thank you thank you thank you!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Ryona Noel's drawing for winning our contest Empty Re: Ryona Noel's drawing for winning our contest

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:55 pm

Aw, you're welcome, hun! ^_^ I'm just glad that you like them! I had a lot of fun with this one, and I was actually happy with the way it came out (unlike most of my work, lol). So, yeah, thanks for liking it! Hug xD Lol!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:01 pm

And the shade's eye color is just perfect! I never thought yellow worked for me but in this case it does. And Lyra with her grimalkin...*Squee!*

I've got to make an avatar/signature set with these... And change my character profile images! XD
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Oh, good, I'm glad that it works! Ryona Noel's drawing for winning our contest Yahoo_phew

Aww, yay! ^^ <3
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Those do look very good Fate! Well done!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:38 pm

Thanks, Silvone!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:34 am

Wow, Fate. You did an amazing job on this! I really love the way you did Lyra's hair. It's so interesting, but it totally adds to her beauty. I actually really love Brenna's hair, too, now that I really stare at it. It's awesome. I love your artistic style.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:51 am

o.O Totally missed this thread, but didn't miss it on DA at least. XD Those are just beautiful Fate - I love the texture in the curly hair, and just about everything in the expression of both faces. Absolutely lovely, the both of them!
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:07 am

I, like Igraine, only just found this thread!
and WOW seeing the whole picture is AWESOOOOME!! Hyper

It's so amazing, Fate!!

(had to keep myself from writing this whole thing in caps)

Go you! Dance
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down