FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running into the Sunset(Experiment RP)

5 posters

Go down

Running into the Sunset(Experiment RP) Empty Running into the Sunset(Experiment RP)

Post by Aerissa Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:43 pm

(I was able to get this off the ground on one site, but then it died due to lack of posting....)

The Scientists....

They wanted to improve the Earth.....So they said.

Their methods were shunned by the rest of the scientific community.

Doing experiments on humans....

Openly evil, always talking about "Improving the Earth" or "Military weapons." The experiments were treated like animals, locked in cages with only enough food to keep them strong, keep them as subjects. The only happy ones were the ones that were brainwashed. But is that truly happy?

One day, some of the experiments managed to escape. Now, with the scientists on their tail, the experiments are running, never bothering to look back, never bothering to make connections.

Always running...

Running into the Sunset....

Basically, a group of scientists captured a bunch of young, healthy men, women and children to be experimented on. Recently, one of the experiments lost control of himself and lost control of his powers, blasting a hole in the wall and temporarily shutting the system down, allowing the experiments to escape. Now, with new powers and abilities, they run, wondering if each day will be the last of freedom, or the last overall. They run with scientists and brainwashed experiments on their tails, never daring to look back or to try and go to their old homes. Simply put...

They run.

(Bad intro, I know...I'll fix it up if this gets enough interest to become a proper roleplay.)
Aerissa
Aerissa
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Running into the Sunset(Experiment RP) Empty Re: Running into the Sunset(Experiment RP)

Post by W. R. Prescott Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:19 am

I'd certainly be interested.
W. R. Prescott
W. R. Prescott
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Running into the Sunset(Experiment RP) Empty Re: Running into the Sunset(Experiment RP)

Post by Aerissa Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Sweet. ^^ Mists unite! Lol, let's see if we can get anyone else interested, although I'm not sure. It even sounds a tad cliche' to me.
Aerissa
Aerissa
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Once Upon A Whim Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:50 pm

I'd join. I've done things like this and they tend to be really fun.
Definitely count me in!
Once Upon A Whim
Once Upon A Whim
Mist
Mist

Female

http://brightflamingmadness.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:43 pm

So this is basically a survival RP? No other plot?

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Veritas Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Hey there, I'll join.
Trinity Veritas
Trinity Veritas
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerissa Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:36 am

Well at the same time there are usually at least a few experiments who are planning on going back to try and save the rest. *shrugs* I know it's a pretty generic crud rp but hey, sorry. pale
Aerissa
Aerissa
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LightningFox Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:37 pm

I'd be willing to join and help to develop a plot, but I can't promise that I'll be extremely active from day to day. It all depends on my family and my workload... Smile

LightningFox
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down