FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Between the Noise

Go down

In Between the Noise Empty In Between the Noise

In Between the Noise Sigh

Sighlence - A separate entity of my soul that often speaks louder than anything that words could ever justify.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
------------------------------
-------------------------
-------------------
-------------
--------
---

Author's Note and Forewarning:

Thus far, this a recollection of my past and is to be furthermore taken seriously.
COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED.
However, crude remarks or derogatory gestures insinuating anything of a sort will NOT be tolerated. In other words if you say anything to piss me off in reference to my writing, I will sick Fate on you! Anyway, as for the warning, you are going to read things in here that are indeed very true and otherwise probably shocking to you, but this is my life in the most honest form you will come by. I ask that you please be serious if you comment on anything written in here, however I know that at some parts I will joking and of course am open to kind remarks about my wittiness. Razz

So, with that said. I hope you that enjoy reading what I have to write and I promise you the next time I update this thing, it will be somewhat less depressing.

Thank you all.

-Sigh

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum: