FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treachery, war, and lords in waiting.

4 posters

Go down

Treachery, war, and lords in waiting. Empty Treachery, war, and lords in waiting.

Post by Seer Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:29 am

((I had made this on a different site and it went well for a while before people started breaking off and didn't really help move the plot along. So I am trying it here!)

In the land of Khalrian everthing seemed fine on the outside. However, everyone who lived there knows of alliances and shaky truces. With a land on the brink of war, everyone is watching their backs. The fear of betrayal is ever present and the royals are giving suspicous glances on the nobel families. There are four nobel families of the land.

For this cause the land is divided into five sanctions to include the royal family's rulling capital. To the East lie the family Safonia. To the North, the Lakai. In the west the family of Feron and to the south lie the Zuav. The royals themselves own the land in the middle of the territories.

The royals have mingled blood and know it. The nobels each claim to be of true blood, decended down from the Gods. However one family, the Lakai, have a bigger claim to the throne. Tentions build. Lords are fighting for truces and count their men for war.

The Lakai have been labeled as traitors and now seek alliances to fight against the royals. War had ensued upon the land between the families. The Lakai family have a son that would most likely take the throne, but does he even want it? Does he yearn for the throne and power over the land like his parents? Or is he looking beyond the crown at distant lands and adventure? His mind is young and open. His path is not set. What will he do?

More will be explained once I get a few people who might be interesed. The Lakai son will be plaed bye me.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

http://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Treachery, war, and lords in waiting. Empty Re: Treachery, war, and lords in waiting.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:35 am

I'm interested, pending details on what sort of characters you're interested in.

Back to top Go down

Treachery, war, and lords in waiting. Empty Re: Treachery, war, and lords in waiting.

Post by Seer Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:53 am

Basically I need lords, ladies, royals, and fighters. The fighters include personal guards, generals, or captains. Most of the information I was going to put in the offical ooc but any suggestions and inquires are welcome. Thanks for taking an interest.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:03 pm

I may have an interest in this... most likely to be a fighter, but I'm up for anything really.
Mack
Mack
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:39 pm

That's two people! lol. It doesn't seem to have much takers though... I am debating on actually putting up the ooc with so few players interested and being swamped with school. I might not post the ooc up for a long while. It all depends.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:47 pm

I'm still here for it. When you have enough people, I'll still be here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:42 am

I am interested as well.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:18 am

As Heyseuss said, I'd like to join depending on some of the world details, which I could check in the OOC if you put it up.
Barbarossa
Barbarossa
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down