FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet Aliases

+7
Kalon Ordona II
Lara
Kathryn Lacey
Silvan Arrow
LunarScorpio
Inerio
Adrius Frostglare
11 posters

Go down

Internet Aliases Empty Internet Aliases

Post by Adrius Frostglare Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:22 pm

I am fairly sure that many of you have been in different websites in the past under different names. Here's your chance to post them! Who knows? Maybe one of our local Ghosts knows who you are...

Here's mine!

Lightbearer - Legendary Frog forums, Where The Rubber Meets The Road forums (deleted)
Frostglare/Benedin/Reshimonde/Krulgor/Hazzil - World of Warcraft official forums
Frostglare - A Writer's Recluse
Adrius Frostglare - FOG

Seems few, really, but I'm sure there are at least two much lesser aliases somewhere in there. Not only that but I've often used these names for extended periods of time. Lightbearer was my standard before I got into Warcraft overall. Frostglare, though, remains my name even after I (recently) quit the game. Quite possibly, it will continue to be for years to come.
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://adriusfrostglare.deviantart.com/  (Deviant Art profile)

Back to top Go down

Internet Aliases Empty Re: Internet Aliases

Post by Inerio Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 pm

Oh lord, everything I have is Inerio expect my Youtube. Though, I had an Inerio account on there. I just forgot the password.

My other alias, is Justine Halloween.

Inerio is the last three letters of my first name and the last three letters of my last name combined. I love it because that makes it original.
Justine Halloween. Justine because that's my name and Halloween because I've been told I'm "Halloween personified" or "Halloween on legs". I wasn't sure how to take that at first, but I've learned to take it as a compliment.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:09 pm

I've pretty much always had LunarScorpio as a username. Sometimes there's a 27 added to the end, but I stay pretty consistant.

However, there was another site that I changed over to Somnium Shadow and that's actually what I originally was here too. But LunarScorpio just fits me better I think.
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://felsphotos.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:27 pm

My pen name on fanfiction.net is Silvan Arrow, and then most everything else is silvanarrow or SilvanArrow except for my AIM screen name, which I had long before my current alias came to be.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:18 pm

I use Kathryn Lacey for everything these days, but before that, I used xluridlullabyx. That's what I was on Gaia before I changed it to Kathryn Lacey.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:43 pm

These days, when I join things I use "Lara". Before 'Lara', though, I was always 'Pupp'. On Gaia, Pupp was taken, so I tacked an 'a' on the end and so I use 'Puppa'. Pupp's a shortening of Puppkid, which I use for a lot of things.

On another site or two, I've also used 'Kamau'. I don't quite know where that one came from (I think I just put random letters together), but I have a lot of fun with that one.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:47 pm

Let's see...

During my MEO-anticipation days, I was with a kinship known as the Mithril Knights of Evendim. My character was Lin'kallon Huorníth. I forget if that was my username, or if it was just Link. The character was basically Link in MIddle-earth (WW Link. OOT link was Linkûhir Huortaur, and he was this Link's dad.) I made it all up myself--surprisingly, I hadn't seen anything else like it anywhere online. There's Navi Caladiel, Gaendûr Tôgwaur, and others I can't remember. ^^

Anyway, there's that. I've also been Calanon on a site or two. Calanon is my middle name in sindarin elvish.

And then there's GaiaOnline, which was the advent of Kalon_Ordona_II. I think it may just stick to me forever. Maybe it'll be my pen name. ^_^ So, to review:

Link (or, Lin'kallon Huorníth)
Calanon
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:08 am

I've always gone by Lucian, Lucian Harth, or Lucian The Wolf. I like to stick to one alias.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:40 am

I started out back on Roleplayer Guild as Greetings_Gunslinger, a reference to my favorite series of books, Stephen King's Dark Tower series. As time went on, other players in the RPs that I was in shortened that down to Gunny, so I just ended up asking for a change to Gunny.

Now, how it got from Gunny to now is a bit different: After spending so much time in the IRC with people that sometimes end words with "-ah" (mah), "-ay" (what Ava calls me = JESSAY!) and "-eh" (Squall's nick on the IRC is squalleh), it seemed only right that I change it to Gunneh. Then it started to stick in my head, but I needed something to add to it. Hence Gunneh2113, which is Gunneh + 2113, a favorite Co&Ca song of mine Very Happy
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Hehe, I was one of those people that went by many. I always went in-and-out of fazes. Some of them I used only for specific places though.

From oldest to newest (that I can recall):

silver_dragon7
smiling_dolphin
guilmon_tamer
Sapphire Lioness
Gungan Lilah
shadowedfate
w1ngs0fate
Fate Falls
Syren Song
Willow Waters
Fate Foretold

I plan on sticking with Fate Foretold for a long while now. I've used Fate in a few of my names for awhile now, and Fate is also something some people in real life have called me in the past. I do really love some of my previous aliases, but to me, Fate feels most familiar and I suppose most like me.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Wings Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Between pennames and RP names and usernames I have so many internet aliases it's obnoxious. I just always try to come up with something different whenever I need a penname/character name/username because I think that makes everything more interesting. So let's see if I can remember them all...

My first three "pennames" I never actually did anything of consequence under, so I don't think anybody will remember them from or find them anywhere. They were Jewels Andy, Jay Andy, and Merry go Round, though. Then came Victoire von Doom! This one is by far my favorite and most-used penname, which I came up with when I was thinking of a name to use for hpff.com.

And, as you might know, on Gaia Online I've been in a fair amount of RPs, and usually on there my friends in each RP would refer to me by either my RP name or a shortening of my username. So there are a fair amount of people who call me Lena, and a handful who call me Wendy. The rest of my Gaia friends call me either Ram or Rammy (short for RamshackleTagAlong). I think I once had one friend who called me Tag, but I can't remember.

And here are the real fun ones: usernames!
YouToo55 (email)
RamshackleTagAlong (Gaia Online)
WordPlay55Xx (AIM)
TaleSpinner55 (deviantART)
sojokes55 (Skype and Live Journal)
FancyPantsParade (Whirled)
Rusty Wings (FOG!! <3)
Rusty Wings
Rusty Wings
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.sickburnsides.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Wings Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:13 pm

*forgot some* I think in my early internet years I had a Weasley twins one, something like TwinTrouble55 or something. Oh, and I'm JackOfHearts5 on YouTube. I think that's it... ^^;; Told you I've got a ton.
Rusty Wings
Rusty Wings
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.sickburnsides.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down