FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rose Bound By Thorns: OOC

2 posters

Go down

A Rose Bound By Thorns: OOC Empty A Rose Bound By Thorns: OOC

Post by Eternity Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:52 pm

Sighlent and Eternity.

Here are my characters:

Name: Alejandro Garcia

Appearance:
A Rose Bound By Thorns: OOC Adrian-Grenier-eh03
-
A Rose Bound By Thorns: OOC Adrian_grenier300
^ The pug is his, named "Roofie James"

Role: Brother

Personality: Alejandro (Alex) is a kind person, who loves laughter and is very laid back. He loves peace and quiet too, but he's usually open for most of anything. He's a very quirky guy at times, and when around his brother he can be found almost always goofing off. But otherwise, he's a gentleman at heart. Chivalrous, and admiring of women. He's a real sweetheart, who will go to unimaginable lengths to cheer up a woman in need. And always by his side, is his trusty loyal friend and pet: Roofie James the pug.

Name: Morris Garcia

Appearance:
A Rose Bound By Thorns: OOC GeorgeContreras01

Role: Boyfriend

Personality: Morris was once upon a time a sweet and generous man. But when life came into play, he grew serious. He had to buckle down to support himself and his girlfriend. But with that, came many stresses. They began to fight over finances, and that led to him slipping away unknowingly to cheat. And when he did that, it only took once. He slipped away a few times, but did it so that she wouldn't expect him of it- not immediately. And that led to him being paranoid of her. He feared that she was cheating on him then, placing his guilt on her. And thus, he grew angry, and then violent. And in the end, their relationship became corrupt and he became a dark person in his own way, who somehow still clung to his girlfriend with all his might.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

A Rose Bound By Thorns: OOC Empty Re: A Rose Bound By Thorns: OOC

Post by Sighlent Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:54 pm

Name: Silvia "Grace" Whitmore.

Appearance:
A Rose Bound By Thorns: OOC Julia-stiles

Role: Girlfriend.

Personality: Perceptive and charming, Grace is a bright woman caught in troublesome times. Struggling to survive in a loveless and abusive relationship with her boyfriend Morris, as well as finish college while working two different job to support them, she often looses sight of how wonderful life can truly be. Once imaginative and whimsical, due to her circumstances over the past three years, she's turned inward towards herself fighting every day to stay alive without losing the will to carry on. Although despite their issues, she truly does love and care for Morris though not as she once has, and stays with him for fear of her inability to survive on her own. Having always been dependant upon others since she was first diagnosed with cancer when she was 16, she's theoretically crippled herself into believing that leaving Morris would be worse than staying with him. Although her cancer was not defined as terminal she's afraid that it will come back eventually and is scared of the idea of having to die, much less live, alone.

Other Notes: Her majors include Elementary Education and Developmental Psychology.

A Rose Bound By Thorns: OOC Juliastiles1A Rose Bound By Thorns: OOC StilesA Rose Bound By Thorns: OOC F9cbscd
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:10 am

I love her!

NOW The IC post is almost ready, I was just waiting for your character, because I'm going to start it the night before Alex comes down.

SO yeah.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:19 am

Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:23 am

I'm glad you like her!

I figured the title 'A Rose Bound By Thorns' sounded along the lines of Shakespeare so I used one of the names from his plays. I always thought Silvia was a beautiful name for some reason, however I'm not that fond of the play it's from 'Two Gentlemen of Verona' kinda a funny ironic title huh? Lol. Alright well enough chat. I'm working on my post now! ^_^
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: