FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dulce, New Mexico Military Base

Go down

Dulce, New Mexico Military Base Empty Dulce, New Mexico Military Base

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:29 am

In the late 1980s and early 90s, documents began circulating around UFO convention and lecture circles exposing the existence of a secret underground base near Dulce, New Mexico; a rumored site for joint alien and U.S. Government research. More often than not, the documents alleged biomedical and bioengineering experiments were being conducted in a facility at least seven stories deep into the New Mexican mountains, located on and surrounded by Jicarilla Apache tribal lands. According to the reports, several species of aliens were working at the secret base, in conjunction with human scientists and technicians. The documents, allegedly disseminated by a former ranking security guard at the facility, alluded to at least three distinct species working and living at the secret military base.

The largest number of alien residents at Dulce were smaller “greys,” who were considered a proletarian/worker class carrying out typical administrative and technical duties. But also present were an overly large reptilian creature; a soldier class of alien that did just that, kept watch of the facility and was responsible for all things related to security. Reports say these creatures ranged in height between seven and nine feet, slender but wiry and strong, capable of camouflaging themselves at night to become all but invisible to the naked eye.

The third, and most hideous, species reported at Dulce was the ruling class; a particularly gruesome creature even more reptilian in stature, though fewer in number. The tri-species aliens and their human counterparts, including military forces and special security detachments, worked side by side in the daily operation of the facility.

Of course, these papers remain unsubstantiated and are impossible to verify. But many believe something indeed very strange is going on in Dulce, New Mexico, regardless its origin. Even the tribal residents seemed "spooked" over the subject and are very reluctant to speak of it except behind closed doors, and even then not often.

Have you heard of the alleged Dulce Deep Underground Military Base?

If this interests you, I highly recommend reading this interview. It is quite possibly the most fascinating and distrubing thing I have ever read in my life, despite whether or not all or parts of it are real. (Even if you are prepared to disbelieve it, one must admit that it makes for a captivating read.)

Personally, I do very much believe that there is a base located in the Apache mountains in Dulce, as there has been a resounding amount of evidence to say so, including heightened helicopter and aircraft activity in the area, numerous reports from those who claimed to have been workers there, people that mysteriously "died" after having released evidence on the base, strange, large holes in the ground leading to the base that the Indians there have found, animal mutilations all around the area, recovered and dead unidentified creatures (for lack of a better word), and so on.

As for various aliens working with our government underground, I would not be surprised or caught off guard if such a thing were real. Obviously, I can't make a realistic assumption without solid proof, despite all the evidence. What do I think? I'm more inclined to believe, after having watched numerous things now on History and read various articles online on Dulce that yes, these reports are real. Am I afraid? No. I am outraged. I feel as if humanity is being treated like we're children, having this incredible information kept from us, simply because "we cannot take it without resorting to chaos." I am angry that the governments get away murder (literally, in some cases), and that there are many citizens that not only are oblivious to the actions of our nation's leaders (both those in office, and those behind closed doors), but that firmly deny that they could possibly be up to anything that they don't release publicly. It's clearly well known that the CIA deals with matters of national security that won't and "can't" be announced to the general public.

In any case, I'm interested in hearing what you all think of that article I linked. It's frankly spooky how much knowledge this person possesses. Even looking at it from a skeptical point-of-view, they certainly provide answers that show they possess knowledge on quite a lot that the ordinary person would not (such as physics and the locations of other underground military bases that have had similar reports).

I'm not sure what to think myself on this interview, as some of it is just so unbelievable, that it does seem, well, unbelievable. I am inclined to remain simply on the fence. I hate to judge before I feel what I'm judging is almost certainly true.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down