FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunar's Logs

Go down

Lunar's Logs Empty Lunar's Logs

Lunar's Logs St_a99aba0f3e-1

Wondering what's on my mind? Want to pick my brain a bit? Well, here's where you'll probably be able to find out the most about me! But please, if I say I don't want you to comment on a post, please don't!

Table of Content:

Last edited by LunarScorpio on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://felsphotos.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Lunar's Logs :: Comments

LunarScorpio

Post Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:37 pm by LunarScorpio

I’ve been feeling off lately. I don’t know if it’s because of school or what. Ok, it probably is because of school. I’ve been so busy lately, it’s driving me crazy. I had my first exam the other day, which went well, but I have two more coming up on Tuesday. I’m just stressing out, I guess. I also haven’t been able to talk with my friends a lot lately. Take Fate for example, we just to be able to talk all the time. PMs back and forth every hour on the hour, lol. But school’s taken up her time and mine. It’s just, blah. Also, I haven’t been able to spend as much time with my best friend and her daughter (whom I considering to be my niece). So, it’s really just saddening.

Also, because of stupid school, I had to leave my position here on FOG which has really got me upset now. I miss being a part of the team, but I know I wasn’t giving it 110%, which is unfair. I just hope to be able to join the FOG staff again in the future. Things just have to slow down. I need a vacation already, is that sad or what? Hopefully things will look up soon.

Back to top Go down