FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post yo' Picture!

+52
Weiss
Klikxx
Aerissa
Mattipus
Xasthom
ACK!
KineticAsparagus
Mur
[Soma]
Howler
Psychotic Felix
Resurrection Vic
Gadreille
Adrius Frostglare
Kalon Ordona II
Xerxcuss
Hello Danger
ShadowPhoenix0307
Reffy
Ehoron
Verhalten
Inerio
Rendition
Squall Reyes
Kaito
Captain Goose
FirEdhel
Gabe
Tamwyn
Twoface_ecafowT
JRERowland
Kail DeWraith
MachDhai
Kaislynn
Tempest
Drako11
Hank J Wimbleton
Spectre
Fluff
Mezrin
Kathryn Lacey
Deadpan
Loki
Sighlent
Eternity
Pretty Unusual
Scarlet_Rivers
Shades Of Gray
Gunneh
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Fate Flyer
Renji
56 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 Empty Re: Post yo' Picture!

Post by Shades Of Gray Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Yay for twins!! *Is one :3*
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 2667_617036921072_17116584_37436239_6469485_n

Green Tea Martini on the Vegas Strip? Oh hell yeah!

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 2667_617157494442_17116584_37436297_1951934_n

Fun night clubbin'. Proof that ladies can't resist a good fedora.

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 N17100745_34243372_3870

A picture of me and my best friend a few years back.

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 N17102870_31692157_6832

Climbing rope + Harness + Trees = Fun times
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:05 pm

= Flip upside down too hard = Smack head on ground = Broken Neck = Death. Lol.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:16 pm

Martinis in Vegas? Very Happy Sounds fantastic! XD LOL looks like you have loads of fun, Loki!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:18 pm

Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth wrote:= Flip upside down too hard = Smack head on ground = Broken Neck = Death. Lol.

Haha, that reminded me of something. "Ben's Sledding Adventure" to some, "The great sledding incident of 2005" to me.

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 N17100745_30221353_7970

Play-by-play according to one of my friends who seen it. Had to be drawn for me since I don't remember anything after sitting on what was essentially a boogie board with handles and hearing one of my friends say "Don't let go." I guess I let go...

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 N17100745_30221354_9706

This was an hour afterward and one of the first memories I maintained after the incident. We were at a Chinese buffet, I found out later that we went to Arby's beforehand. Both of which were just down the street from the hospital. Parents took me later that evening when my friends dropped me off at home. Surprise surprise, I had a concussion.

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 N17100745_30221355_9742

The day after the incident. Fortunately my temple broke my fall... Not a happy camper.

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 N17100745_30222922_7966

A week later and I healed up nicely. Have yet to go sledding since then, been sticking more with skiing.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:33 pm

Oh, ouch, dude! That is insane how you fell! *gasp* And you had a concussion but didn't get to the hospital till later that night? That's pretty crazy. Looks like you healed quickly at least though!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:49 am

*gasp*

Looks painful
XD

Well, let me see what else I've got up my sleeve.

This! LOL, this is of me and my best friend Kenton. Amazingly, I'm on the bottom, and Kenton's on top (XD). And uh, the black boxes are because this use to be on a flyer I posted up around the school that said something crazy like "Riddlin: Always the right answer"

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 L_c8cc05a15b96af4c57e5ce5b12bf8c11

Here's a picture of the guy I'm involved with. He's a big ol' geek, and he's my sweets :3
He's the one standing up, in case you needed help XD lolz.
Loves my baby <3

My sweets doesn't want to be seen on the interweb XD I don't know why, he's such a cutie Wink

Anyways, must listen to my masta.
XD

And this is an older pic of me.

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 L_d411c042aa5c40f288a5c2a844caab86
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:05 am

I need more pictures. Neither me or any of my friends carry cameras. Besides that, all my pictures were deleted when I switched computers. Fortunately, I uploaded a good amount onto Photobucket. But still, I need more pictures.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:24 am

Aww, Eternity! Did you forget to post a picture? Where's the guy that you're involved with? hehehe Haha that's funny that it said that on the poster! XD Beautiful picture at the end. Very Happy

That sucks, Lu. Onenitedrive could relate with you there about losing stuff to the computer. (His 2nd hard drive failed on him, and he lost years of stuff on it.)
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:38 am

Here's a picture of the guy I'm involved with. He's a big ol' geek, and he's my sweets :3
He's the one standing up, in case you needed help XD lolz.
Loves my baby <3

I talked to him and he decided it was okay for me to show him off XD

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 AwBucci
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:14 pm

Aw hehe cute! Very Happy That place looks fun.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:45 pm

I want his fro....

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:55 pm

Everyone wants his fro...

I... want his fro... XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpan Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:49 pm

OH hey.

So like, pictures are supposed to go here, right?

K, I guess I can do that.

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 Photo7o

Most recent picture of me.

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 1000075q

Me @ Lindisfarne, high tide. Storm off to the north. Yes, that's a foam sword. I'm a baddass.

Edit: Re done, hopefully with less fail.
Deadpan
Deadpan
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:51 pm

Renji: You should take a picture that clearly shows your face!
_____

Fate: You already know I think you’re gorgeous! I’m sure you hear it all the time, but with your figure and your eyes, you could be a model. Your eyes are sooo big! You’re so lucky!

You and Tony make a great couple.

I like your Ravenclaw outfit! It’s cute.

Your rats are adorable, too. When I was little, my step-sister had a rat, but she died of leukemia. ^;_;^

How does your mom clean the bird, or does he clean himself?

I have a cat, but he’s scroungy right now because of his fleas, or I would take a picture of him. He once caught a bird that flew into our house, but he didn’t bite it or anything. He just held it in his mouth. My grandma made me take the cat outside ((he didn’t let the bird go the whole time)), and I just sat outside with him while he held the bird. He looked sooo proud of himself, but the bird was terrified. Every now and then it’s tail would slowly move, but it was pretty frozen. Eventually, my cat dropped him on accident, and the bird flew away. The only wounds would have been mental.
_____

Lucian: I would probably say, of the pictures you’ve shown, the second one is the best because it has the best light and the highest quality.
_____

Gunneh: Are your eyes olive green? I love them! :: steals and eats ::
_____

Donovan: You’re adorable. I’m so glad you gave a real smile in your second batch of pictures! Your other one looked like you were only doing it because you had to do it or something.
_____

Shades: You’re beautiful, and you’re great with scenery photography. The photographs are all incredibly interesting and lovely. I love the lizard!
_____

Scarlet: You’re adorable! I just wanna squeeze you! You have lovely eyes.
_____

Pretty: You’re really pretty. I love your hair in the first picture. It’s neat.
_____

Anaris: I love your Scorpio tattoo. It’s amazing! Your son is adorable! You’re really pretty, but you should smile more. ^^_^^
_____

Eternity: You are soooo pretty! What’s your heritage? I love your facial shape/structure.

Your art is awesome! You should make a tattoo for me! Yes, I know! I’m nagging everyone, but I’m getting it on Thursday, and if there are other ideas I could add to it, I think it would be extra awesome. Besdies, it would be good practice? ^^_^^;;

Your honey is cute!
_____

Sighlent: You are gorgeous! I love the way your hair was styled for your wedding day. It suits you well. To a minute degree, you sort of remind me of the lead female from the movie Red Eye.
_____

Loki: Fedoras are made of win! Sledding not so much… at least not for you. That looks like it was painful!
_____

Deadpan: I like your pointy canines, and your brightly coloured sword! ^^_^^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay! I have ten pictures in my gallery, so you can look at those because I'm not posting them here when they're so conveniently there.

05.26.07 Yes. I am hanging out a car window while the car is moving at sixty miles per hour on the highway. No. I did not catch an insect.
Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 Extremewind

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 Innocent

01.02.08 Senior Yearbook Picture
Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 100_35143

I don't know the date of this, but I think it was from early 2007.
Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 Grr.t

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 Drugs0421.07

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 Water20415.07

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 Water30415.07

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:40 am

Deadpan -- LOL you rock! xD

Wow! Very Happy That was really nice of you to comment on everyone, Kathryn. ^^ <3

Aww, you're so sweet. Well, thank you, hehe. Sweat Drop Flirt I'm also happy you think Tony and I make a good couple. ^.^

My mom has actually been keeping the bird in a cardboard box (lol) with either newspaper in the bottom or towels, and then just replaces them when they get dirty or cleans it up here and there. A little update on this though, actually! My mom actually bought a brand new birdcage online, and I think she now plans on keeping the blackbird. I think I kind of helped to talk her into it too. However, she refuses to name him/her Baby like I wanted haha, and is sticking with JJ (ugh), which is a name one of her kids that she teaches came up with. (Jay is actually the name of my younger brother, so that's just weird to me, plus...he's not a Blue Jay! Razz Silly kid.)

Aww poor kitty with its fleas! That's so adorable though that your cat didn't eat or bite the bird it caught once. LOL! That's funny though. Hehe I'm sure that was the scariest thing ever for that little birdie. But you see? Not all cats have the desire to kill on sight like my mom thinks. Haha it's kind of funny, but my brother knew our cat wouldn't attack the bird, so he kept letting the cat smell the blackbird. My mom would FREAK OUT though when she caught him, and nearly have a heart attack. (My mom gets worked up easily about a lot of things.) So later, my brother sends me a picture mail on my phone. It was a picture of the cat and the bird together! Laughing

Lol Kathryn, your first picture cracks me up! That looks like fun though, well, unless you did unfortunately catch an insect! I love all your artistic pictures. I mean, WOW! Those look like they are magazine-quality. Really great work! You are so lovely. Smile
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:56 am

Yeah... I figured that I should play catch up since the thread only had four pages, and I'd waited this long.

hahah I know! My cat just wanted to hold it ((unfortunately head first)) in his mouth. He didn't try to eat it or anything. He dropped it a couple times, but he pounced on it before it flew away. He would then lick it a little and put its poor little head back in his mouth. I guess the third time is the charm, though, and he dropped it and it flew away really fast. He was so dejected and sad after that. It's like when a little kid lets go of a balloon on accident and it floats away forever.

I am actually on your mom's side with that. Even if you trust your cat, I wouldn't. I would trust a bird with my cat, either, despite the fact that he didn't try to eat his trophy. When I was fourteen, my step-dad's cat had kittens, and one of them looked like my cat ((for good reason)). She was my favorite, but one morning my little brothers decided to show Pandora to the dog next door, and that was the end of her little kitty life... Soooo... yeah. I'm siding with your mom for sure on that one.

However, when I was really little, my step-dad brought home this sick little kitten, and my brother's femme dog treated it like her puppy, but she was a very motherly dog to all small species of animals.

I used to be a lot more adventurous in high school. It was a lot of fun. I miss hanging out with a group of friends and just taking all the pictures we possibly can in the strangest and most creative locations and positions.

I think it's really funny because when I took the senior pictures I'd taken of myself to Wal-Mart to print them, they almost wouldn't let me because they said they looked professional. While I was really flattered, it was almost frustrating, but I convinced them. After all, it's not like I had any professional poses, and they all looked like they were no more than an arm's length away from me because I don't have a tripod.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:48 pm

I don't think that we would ever let the cat and bird run around and 'play' together or anything. I certainly would be more leery about that, lol. I was more referring to just holding the cat and letting her sniff the bird (which was what my brother kept doing). When she's at your mercy and control, it's much more safe than, say, placing them both on the floor for introductions heh. And, oh God. That poor, poor kitty!

Yeah, it really just depends on the animals. Some cats and dogs get along really well. My cat did well with our Yorkie (before she died recently). It's just something that can be pretty unpredictable.

Oh my gosh! Lol wow! Well, that is really flattering that they assumed they were professional, but yeah, frustrating at the same time, hehe. At least they let you print them in the end. That's really nice though. You're a natural photographer. Smile Oh, and I hear yah on the high school randomness. Those were fun days.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mezrin Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:09 pm

I hate these kinds of threads because everyone doesn't like how I look. But, what the hell, here you go...

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 Gecko
Mezrin
Mezrin
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://manticoreproductions.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:44 pm

Mezrin...I want to hug you. :3
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:49 pm

OMGosh. I'm gone for like what five days and everyone goes post crazy! -Has a lot of catching up to do-

Donovan - You're adorable. ^_^ Even despite being monotonous. Lol. I really like you're eyes. Very, gorgeous indeed!

Loki: Fedora's are indeed the shitz. That is all.

Eternity: "There is no one like you
I live in a world of black and white
and you are the only one in color."

Trapt - "Only One In Color" ^_^

Deadpan - ROFL. I love the yellow sword pic! Possibly the greatest thing ever. Just because it's on a beach...and you have a sword.

Kathryn: You have very, very, very pretty eyes. Yes. I'm a sucker for gorgeous eyes. Maybe it's because my are so...brown. ^_^

I like the 'Herbal Essence' looking one. The colors contrast each other in a way that makes it quite mesmerizing.

Fate: Your pictures always look so darn professional. How do you do it? Or maybe it's just you're so pretty that all cameras instantly fall in love with you. ^_^

I think I got everyone.

I think.

I hope.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mezrin Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:58 pm

Fate Foretold wrote:Mezrin...I want to hug you. :3

This is a good goal. Hugs from or to me are quite rare, as I am the "Hey look, it's that dude" guy in all situations. I have many acquaintances and no enemies. I am everything and nothing. I am green and up. I am in your base.

Stealing your cookies.
Mezrin
Mezrin
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:47 pm

Mezrin: You're beautiful! I love your pretty green eyes, and that genuinely happy look on your face!

Sighlent: I think your eyes are beautiful. Blue eyes are my least favorite of any eye colour. You shouldn't think badly of your own eyes. Brown eyes are one of my favorite colours.

Last edited by Kathryn Lacey on Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mezrin Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:50 pm

Well, of course I'm happy! I cooked my first gourmet dish on Friday! Beef Bourginogne. It's so awesome I can't spell it. It was YUMMY. Though, it did take 3 hours to make... Meh.

I made yummy chocolate chip cookies with almonds as a desert after dinner. Very Happy
Mezrin
Mezrin
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:53 pm

Mm... That sounds good. You should send me some. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mezrin Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:00 pm

I would, but somebody didn't do their job! The household rule is that if you cook that night, you do not have to clean up. Well, somebody decided not to clean up, and the leftovers went to waste.

My instructor, our new roommate, loves the dish. He never takes seconds, though. He took seconds from my dish, and says it's the best BB he ever had.

I feel good about myself! Very Happy
Mezrin
Mezrin
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:20 pm

I meant the cookies. I don't eat beef. ^^_^^;;

You should feel good about yourself, though. It's always nice to get a genuine compliment like that after accomplishing something.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:47 pm

I'm going to put a down payment on that Mansion now...
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:50 pm

Why? Because you found out one of our members can cook? hahah I love to cook when I'm not at my own house, so if you bought that mansion, and we all lived there, I could make some decent meals, too. I remember when GrayFox on S*T was thinking about hosting that party that never really occurred, I was going to go and help cook a bit. Oh well...

To keep this on topic, I think I'm just going to post those pictures from my gallery here anyway because they're made of awesome, and I want people to see them. It may be too much work to click links. I'll start with the earliest and end with the most recent.

06.22.06 Beware the dreaded Ivy Monster!
Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 06_22_10

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 03_11_10

05.26.07 I am zombie! Hear me moooaaaan...
Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 05_26_10

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 08_10_10

10.29.07 I was a fox-morph for Halloween!
Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 10_29_10

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 12_27_10

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 04_02_10

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 04_22_10

Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 3_610

05.01.09 My boyfriend, Jonathan, and myself.
Post yo' Picture! - Page 3 Img_0410

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:55 pm

*huggles the fox morph* Glomp

Lol I love the 12.27.07 one!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next