FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I used to be schizophrenic but now we aren't so sure...

Go down

I used to be schizophrenic but now we aren't so sure... Empty I used to be schizophrenic but now we aren''t so sure...

Post by Renji Thu May 21, 2009 5:34 pm

To follow: All my past Characters, when I find them all ¬_¬
Renji
Renji
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

I used to be schizophrenic but now we aren't so sure... Empty Re: I used to be schizophrenic but now we aren't so sure...

Post by Renji Sat May 23, 2009 5:41 pm

Designed for ShadowRunners style RP

Name: Anarchist other names are unknown
Race: Human/Cyber-genetics
Class: Cyber Ninja/Samurai
Cyber: Explained in Bio and equipment
Powers/Skills/Talents: Stealth, speed, agility, close quarters combat, acrobatics, no sense of pain so can carry on fighting even when injured. Electrical manipulation, which allows him to augment his abilities and attacks, as well as allowing data erosion and jamming. He dabbles in explosives for a little added spice to his life. Specially modified feet which allow him to hold his sword firmly with his foot, this allows him to perform various attacks and tricks to fool the “victim’s” eyes.
Disadvantages: Sucks in gun fights as he prefers only to use blades. Has artificial blood, which is difficult to replace, so suffers badly if he loses large amounts of blood.
Attitude/Personality: Keeps to himself a lot. Offers great displays of loyalty and courage for no visible personal gain. Goes about his job with utmost accuracy and dedication, takes the view of “If there is a job to be done, do it properly or not at all.” He does however see fighting/war as a game and tends not to take it seriously, he is often seen/heard with his internal mp3 player running and he likes to fight like the music he is listening to at the time. When he isn't fighting he is often seen reading manga.
Bio: As a child Anarchist was diagnosed with CIPA, congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis, which meant he could feel touch, but was completely oblivious to pain. To him this de-humanised him. He began to feel isolated, so on his 16th birthday he turned to one of the large cyber mega-corps and pleaded for help. Keen to further their research and presented with the perfect test subject due to his lack of pain response, they accepted him and began modifying his body. Eventually all his limbs became cybernetic, he gained cyber implants in his eyes, ears and mouth for communication and recon. The cybernetic company where unable to do anything about his CIPA but did allow him to make use of it by extensively modifying his body into the ultimate in cybernetic technology. Realising they had no intention of curing him he fought his way out of the facility taking several new and unknown cyber techs that were implanted in his body with him. He moved to Sin City to escape the company and remained hidden, taking on jobs when they came his way. 
Clothes/Equipment/Belongings: Carries 2 katana’s both 40” blades, one white the other black, the sheaths lie diagonally across his back, the hilts just appearing over his shoulders. On his lower back he carries two wakisashi’s lying crossed over each other for quick draw kills. Vial of serum which stimulates the artificial blood to replicate, it can only be used once every 86 hours so if he loses any additional blood after using it he must seek out a source of it. Combat helmet with mask front that has a HUD in it. Skin camo built into his cyber suit allows him to blend in. When in non camo mode he appears as in the pics bellow, the first is him seen during the day, the second is of him using skin camo, he is only visible using special imaging Cybers. Carries several packets of C4 around with him which he uses either as a distraction or for what he likes to call “extreme assassinations”. He has what appear to be spray painted "A"'s on his Right shoulder and his left shin. Has two cyber-jacks, one for jacking and one for rigging on the inside of his right arm, and mounted on the outside of his left forearm a set of 3 retractable blades which extend to reach 7" out from his knuckles. The blades curve down slightly so that the tips are in line with the inside of his arm. He has a Video camcorder eye function and audio recorder hearing with radio intercept (so he can literally tune in to radio communications and cell phone calls and eaves drop and/or record at will) Has 2 removable memory chips embedded at the base of his skull to record all sensory inputs from camera and recorder for review at another time. Within the length of his spinal chord a mini-nuclear weapon is fused which is triggered upon his death so that "If he goes down the whole friggin' neighborhood goes down with him...". 3 Chip slots along his left bicep with various skill chips including Helicopter pilot and surgical knowledge if he is ever caught out with an injured comrade.
Appearance (Description/Picture): 

Normal View
I used to be schizophrenic but now we aren't so sure... RaidenDay-1

Skin Camo Cyber View
I used to be schizophrenic but now we aren't so sure... RaidenImaging-1
Renji
Renji
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

I used to be schizophrenic but now we aren't so sure... Empty Re: I used to be schizophrenic but now we aren't so sure...

Post by Renji Tue May 26, 2009 2:52 pm

Name: Kaithis ‘Kai’ Zyten
Sex: Male
History: Unknown (for now)
Abilities: Can harness other peoples Spirit energy to amplify his weapons.
Weapons: Seele Schneiders Special Spirit cutting swords that double as arrows.
Other items you own: N/A
Personality: He is a good student and is sometimes seen as the slightly awkward nerdy type. He obtains excellent grades, coming in first place in exams. Kai is generally shy and quiet, but tries harder to act cool when other people are around, such as wearing clothes he likes When it comes down to it, he will fight to the bitter end, ensuring the safety of his friends and family
Appearance:
I used to be schizophrenic but now we aren't so sure... Kai
Renji
Renji
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Renji Tue May 26, 2009 2:53 pm

Name: “The Telling Truth” Also known as Truth
Race: Obaran
Appearance: http://animewallz.com/download/wallpapers/bleach/1024x768/byakuya-scatter-102-1024x768.jpg" alt="" />
Just with brighter eyes, I will edit it soon.

Weapon of Choice: Katana
Secondary Weapon (if any):

Background: Being of noble status, little is known about him.

Personality: Truth acts in an aristocratic manner — he seems always serene and apathetic towards other people, even when he is actually deeply conflicted. He is also extremely calm, even in battle, and is very seldom surprised by even the most drastic of actions. Ironically, when he was younger, he was quick to anger and very hot-headed, as noted by his grandfather. He generally acts indifferent, bordering on arrogance, to most situations that he is faced with as seen from how he rarely views his opponent worth his time. Truth is a very perceptive man and is fully aware of the limits of his abilities and usually anything he states in comparison to an opponent is justified.
Truth strongly believes in law and order. He always works hard for a peaceful society. He feels that if someone in his position does not follow the rules as a good example, then no one will follow them. He believes that to maintain the order, all law-breakers must be punished, even if that goes against his own wishes. In spite of his icy and regal manner, Truth cares for and protects those important to him.

Other Notes: N/a
Renji
Renji
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Renji Tue May 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Name: Heki Awai

Years after soul burial: 2

Age before soul burial:

Appearance: Having ripped the right sleeve of his standard Shinigami robes Awai refuses to replace it. He stands about 5’10” with a medium build, he is strong, yet able to move about with grace and great agility. He has black hair and green eyes.
Spoiler:

Personality: Awai is laid back about most things, the world could pass him by and he wouldn’t be bothered as long as he had his sake and his friends. In battle Awai tries not to draw his blade as much as possible, he also refrains from using his shikai, as he believes that the strength should come from within not from an embodiment of his powers.

Biography: Having died in a Kendo accident, Awai refused to ever use his sword two handed again. Once sent to Soul Society, Awai lived in one of the nicer districts of Rukongai, which suited him fine. He used to venture into the “worse” districts, just to test out a new technique or find someone to spar with. Awai grew up without a family in Rukongai, but he made friends with all of the local teenagers and kids in the year before he was taken to the Academy.

Likes/Dislikes: Loves to drink Sake and train. He dislikes people who interrupt his training, or boast about their abilities.

Powers: Awai likes combining Kidou with his sword strikes, either sending the spell down his blade or using it at close range. He has unlocked his Zanpaktou’s Shikai form.

Zanpaktou Name: Ryuu-Mitsu (Dragon Light)
Spoiler:

Weapon Materialised Apperance:
Spoiler:

Release Command: Shou Ankoku, (Destroy Darkness)

Change to blade:
A golden dragon wraps around his right arm and down around the hilt of the sword. The blade shimmers gold with a hint of silver. The dragons mouth is open facing up the blade from the hilt. At the top the blade splits into two, arcing back down towards the hilt.

Abilities: The blade itself illuminates a vast area around it. With each hit made the glow grows brighter until the opponent can no longer see. The dragon enhances Awai’s vision so that he can see through the light. He can discharge the light on the blade in a kidou style attack.

(Sorry its not overly long, Im not a great believe in telling all in a Bio ^^)
Renji
Renji
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Renji Tue May 26, 2009 3:01 pm

Name: Tasogare “Flicker” Kokoro

Race: Human

Birthplace: Thyrion

Alignment: Bipolar attitude, see personality.

Appearance/Clothing:

Ignore the split in half that’s to do with this personality.

Weaponry & Accessories:

Single black Katana mainly used separately

Inventory:
A composite Bone/Sinew/Mulberry wood hunting bow.
A white katana
Rope
Food
Water

Magic/Ability: Shadow Step: Ability to jump between shadows. He can at most make 5 jumps in one go, and travel a maximum of 1km before passing out from fatigue.

Personality:

Flicker had always been looked down on because of the way he thought and acted. He was always able to completely disassociate himself from his surroundings and make cool calm judgements. He tries to befriend most people he meets trying not to make enemies. His personality in battle is very different from his normal calm persona. In battle he revels in the spray of warm blood on his body, the staining of the ground and screams of pain and agony generated by the dismemberment caused by his swords, and the impalement of his arrows.

History: Tasogare grew up outside of Thyrion, although he often ventured into Thyrion to visit the inn. From the age of 5 he began to teach himself to fight hand to hand and with sticks the size of swords as he was never the biggest kid and was always picked on. On his 13th birthday his ability began to develop when he was being chased by a wild bore. As he paniced he vanished into the shadow of a tree and reappeared at home, feeling completely drained. He spent the next 5 years building on his powers. Living away from civilization Tasogare was a proficient hunter and liked to make use of his bow when he could. Having been handed the two curved blades by his family on his 18th birthday he quickly took to learning how to use them. Not long after while he was out hunting Tasogares family were slain and his house burnt to the ground. Homeless and without any family Tasogare gathered what he could and set off for Thyrion.I used to be schizophrenic but now we aren't so sure... Tasogare-1
Renji
Renji
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Renji Tue May 26, 2009 3:02 pm

Name:: Shadow
Force: Fear
Power: Paranoia: Can get inside peoples heads and make them paranoid.
The Fear: Can get inside peoples heads and bring their worst fears to life as puppets.

Bio: Fate decided that after producing luck a counter force was needed, so she created Fear. Fear is the origin of all the stories that are told, Fear is unknown to everyone but known to all….
Description: Fear is always lurking just out sight, if you turn to try and see him, he is gone. If you try to imagine he isn’t there, he will be in your face and screwing with your mind.
Other: Fear wears a blind fold to hide his eyes, the reason is unknown, he is also seen carrying twin katana’s.
Appearance: I used to be schizophrenic but now we aren't so sure... HotAnimeGuy8
Renji
Renji
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum