FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonjour mein amigos.

+4
Fate Flyer
Kronos
Lara
Hazzard Gates
8 posters

Go down

Bonjour mein amigos. Empty Bonjour mein amigos.

Post by Hazzard Gates Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Hey, I'm Hazzard Gates. Huh, I've done so many of these in the past week. I could copy and paste but where is the fun in that? Okay, here goes my attempt at another introduction.

I love role playing completely but I can be kinda picky. Yeah, I know that may seem a little unfair but there are just some things I'm not interested in. I mostly like high school, neighborhood, family, etc. role plays but I will look at others. I can be random and dorky at times but I try to remain cool and laid back online as not to freak anyone out.

I love music, it's my life. I want to become a professional musician and travel the world someday. My favorite bands are Green Day, My Chemical Romance, AFI, Tokio Hotel, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine, and many, many more. If I tried to mention all my favorite bands you could be reading for a while and I would always be editing this post. LOL. But I can say this: my favorite music genres are punk, rock, classic rock, metal, alternative, rap, and screamo.

Uhm, I guess that's good for now. I look forward to getting a chance to meet and role playing with all of you!
Hazzard Gates
Hazzard Gates
Mist
Mist

Female

http://solitarysun.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Bonjour mein amigos. Empty Re: Bonjour mein amigos.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:33 pm

Hey, welcome aboard.

Since you're a music fan, be sure to check out This and give us a hint of what's on your playlist.

WIlkommen, bienvenue, welcome. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Welcome, Hazzard!

Wow, a professional musician? That sounds awesome. I just play my trumpet for fun / marching band purposes.

Those roleplays that you mentioned are always fun. I tend to be picky about those since they tend to have specifics to them, but I can usually be up for a good one~.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Welcome to FOG!

So you speak Espanol, Deutsch, and French?
Kronos
Kronos
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:59 pm

Hi, Hazzard Gates, and welcome to FOG. :]

Sounds like you've been joining a lot of message boards lately. Well, I hope that we can offer you what you're looking for here, or, if not, that you find it soon! It sometimes can be hard settling down in a place that suits you just right.

Well you're into some pretty cool bands and genres! We share some of the same tastes. Smile Life is truly not fulfilled without music.

It's good to meet you, and enjoy yourself here!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Hey there Hazzard!
I knew the word "Gates" was taken from Synster Gates even before I saw your profile. Ya gotta love A7X.

I hope you enjoy your stay here on gateway. You know, when I think back I actually started roleplaying on Neopets when I was around nine too, then I stopped. XD Oh humble beginnings

Anyway, enjoy your stay here. The people are awsome and the threads are fun so you should have fun too. . . No, you BETTER have fun! If something gets in the way of you and your fun, bludgeon it to death for the importance of your fun is far more important than it's life. : D
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazzard Gates Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Yes, professional musician. I've trying to put a couple bands together with some friends in hope we write some good music and someday reach amazing heights. I don't think I could play trumpet, I can't hold enough oxygen in my lungs. Hehehe.

Actually, Kronos, I don't yet. I'm learning Spanish, German, and French though. Trying to be multilingual. Wink

Thank you, Fate. I really hope I can take to this wonderful site here like I took to RolePlayGateway. This site is also pretty over-whelming at first.

I saw A7X live a couple months ago and that's when I really got into them. Mostly Synyster since I'm a guitarist. Well, maybe the fact he is far from terrible looking helped. ;P

And thank you all for your welcoming words!! I feel so... welcomed! LOL ^_^
Hazzard Gates
Hazzard Gates
Mist
Mist

Female

http://solitarysun.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:38 pm

The member 'Hazzard Gates' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'6-Sided Dice' :
Bonjour mein amigos. Dice6new
Result : 4
Game Master
Game Master
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:58 pm

Welcome Welcome

*hands you a cookie*

Love the name. I actually have a character name Hazzard in a novel I've been working on for years Very Happy

see you on the boards
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:54 am

Welcome to FoG, Hazzard. I know we've met in another thread, but I'd like to give you an official welcome now. I hope you enjoy yourself!

If you make it to stardom, don't forget about the little people like us along the way. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down