FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's my name, don't wear it out.

3 posters

Go down

That's my name, don't wear it out.  Empty That's my name, don't wear it out.

Post by lexibeth Mon May 09, 2016 6:58 pm

Hello everyone!

I've been posting on here for a few weeks now with Ten and figured I should do the appropriate, official thing and introduce myself. Smile

My name is LexiBeth, and I've been writing online with friends since I was about 11 years old (we'll round that out to 17 years experience). I am an office manager at a medical clinic, so my schedule is quite hectic and demanding. Outside of that I help host a writer's group every month for fantasy/romance where a whole bunch of people from around my city come together for tips, fun games and a safe place to express themselves through their writing.

I have a knack for strong-willed characters that are loyal to a fault and my absolute favorite is to torture them with never-ending emotional abuse. I am a cruel puppet master. Wink

If you're interested in getting something up and running with me, the only thing I require is an extraordinary amount of patience. My response times can ebb and flow between immediate and "oh my god it's been so long, is she alive?!" It all depends on how demanding my life is at the moment but I do my best to keep my partners updated so they're never left wondering.

Anyway! Holla!

lexibeth
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

That's my name, don't wear it out.  Empty Re: That's my name, don't wear it out.

Post by Tartra Mon May 09, 2016 7:28 pm

Hey, Lexi! Smile If you're interested, you're just in time to help brainstrom new ideas for the site. Otherwise, see you around the place!
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2851668/1/The_Other_Kind_of_Roomma

Back to top Go down

That's my name, don't wear it out.  Empty Re: That's my name, don't wear it out.

Post by lexibeth Mon May 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Thank you! I'm excited. Very Happy

Also, love the name. Wink There's a character Ten had in an old RP of ours with that name that's very dear to my heart. <3 (aka I totally have bias for liking you already)

lexibeth
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Mon May 09, 2016 7:45 pm

... Uh... There's a character with my username in one of her old RPs?
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 8:16 pm

Ah, heh, welcome Lexi! ^^; Thank you for joining to write with me again!

Tartra wrote:... Uh... There's a character with my username in one of her old RPs?

Yes. ...a rogue lesbian werewolf based on a red headed Valorie Curry as the face claim. It was a private rp through email that she and I did about a year ago. It was just the name. No relation. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Mon May 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Nice meeting you, Lexi!
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lexibeth Mon May 09, 2016 8:36 pm

It's nice to meet you too. Smile

lexibeth
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue May 10, 2016 11:33 am

Welcome to FoG! It sounds like you already know your way around so there's no need for me to post a bunch of helpful links, lol. I see you and Ten have been going crazy in the private RP area. That'll be a fierce contender for the RP MF, lol. Hope you enjoy your stay in the swirly mists!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum