FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi folks.

4 posters

Go down

Hi folks. Empty Hi folks.

Post by AndHellFollowed Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:53 pm

Hello everyone. I am new to this community but not writing. I am currently, and almost always, looking for new partners to write with. I am most comfortable with modern realism and high fantasy when it comes to writing. I'm a big sucker for character dynamics and lengthy writing blocks. I pride myself on being a reciprocating writer in that I often try to respond with all the fervor and determination as those I write with. I look forward to all the writing to be done in the future and I wish everyone a Merry mortality.

AndHellFollowed
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Hi folks. Empty Re: Hi folks.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:59 am

Welcome to FOG, AndHellFollowed! I think you will fit in rather well here; fantasy is definitely one of the more popular genre's. And we have several writers who are suckers for "character dynamics and lengthy writing blocks", me being one of them. You should check out the role-play Sephiris as an example Smile

Anyway, I'm sure you'll find plenty to your liking here, and we hope that you stick around for a while. The sites a bit slow at the moment, but it can always use some fresh blood Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:40 pm

Welcome to FOG! I like the sound of your role playing standards! I see you've already posted in the written works section; I'll have to go give it a read when I get the time.

We've had an issue of new members being sent advertisements via PM; if you get one would you do me a favor and let me know?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the moderators, myself included. I look forward to seeing you around the boards!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AndHellFollowed Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:29 pm

I actually did receive one of those advertisements and have already sent one of the global moderators a PM. If you'd like the name of the person who sent me the message, I am more than happy to give it. I consider those sort of things spam-mail. Also, thank you very much for reading my work if you get a chance, I am open to criticism. ^_^ ; Hope you have a good one.

AndHellFollowed
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:56 pm

As long as one of us is in the know, it will get taken care of. Thanks for being on top of it.

I most definitely will share my thoughts when I read it!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Taken care of. Wink

Welcome to the FOG, AllHellForward! cheers

Character dynamics, lengthy writing, you shall not want for company.
I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work and role-playing with you sometime.

Do enjoy the swirling eddies of mist hither and thither as you wander, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Welcome again, and happy writing! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:47 pm

Welcome to FoG! I hope you're enjoying your stay so far! I agree with the others; I like your role-playing standards! A bunch of us love fantasy and character developments *raises hand and jumps up and down* I'm sure you'll find lots of RP partners! Happy writing!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum