FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven

2 posters

Go down

Seven Empty Seven

Post by Airedar Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:24 am

In simplest possible form, a group of people put in charge of a single character, to quite possibly disastrous results.

So there's this person. The players, that's you, give him, her or it suggestions on what to do. A die gets rolled. Based on that die, this person will either succeed, fail, or fail in a spectacular enough fashion that success happens anyway. Pretty much it's a Tabletop Roleplay in a much more constrained form.

As for plot, my plans for the time being are to point you in the direction of a nice, open, well developed world... and watch what happens. It'll likely be hilarious. Or terrible. Terribly hilarious.

Now, the only reasonable way to do this would be over IRC or some similar chat client, but before I go setting up a schedule and fleshing out the details, I'd like to see who would be interested in this.
Airedar
Airedar
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Seven Empty Re: Seven

Post by Warriorcat09 Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:05 am

*Raises hand* I've never done anything like this. Sounds new and interesting. Smile
Warriorcat09
Warriorcat09
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum