FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Musical Teens.

Go down

Musical Teens. Empty Musical Teens.

Post by MelodyMinister Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:38 am

Hi!
My name is Abigail, and I am fresh to the group, but I'm thinking that I should just dive right in! Haha. So I have an idea for a small Role-play, and here it is.

It all started with a dream of mine. A dream to start a band, and make it big. Needless to say,  I get kicked like a dog a lot for the idea, but I'm not backing down. If you want to make a difference in this world, you have to do it yourself, or nothing will happen. It's not as if we can trust those who say they'll change things to actually do something.
My name is Sam, and I live in L.A. Not in the nice, touristy parts though. In the dragged down, trashed, dirty parts where you really don't want to visit. Ever. Kids here are homeless, and building are falling down. Depression is visible in the air, but I'll change that.
See, the only way that I can see a seventeen year old boy, as myself,- who's just about as skinny as the streetlamp that shines through his window- to change the world, is through music. Music makes you sad, or happy, or causes your ex-girlfriend to obliviate your truck (Thank you Carrie Underwood). Music can change your life, and really, when I pass this little girl on the way to school everyday, her hair ratty and tangled, with clothes much to torn to be called clothes, and the most sad expression on her face as I've ever seen, they need some change. 
Which is why I now play guitar, drums, and sing. It's also why I'm looking for people to start a band with me. There's a small club in the basement of this old abandoned dance hall down the street from my house. My Mom hates it, but I go every evening. It's the kind of place where you just feel at home. Go misfits! 
Which is what I am. by the way. A misfit. A gangly teenage boy with no achievment greater than being a grammer nazi and finally being able to play F on my electric. 
Just saying. 
Anyway, down in the club- The Bottom- I put up a signup sheet last Tuesday. It reads:
'Hello.
Seeking anyone who can play an intrument, or sing. I'm not good at this whole 'Come to the dark side' thing, so just call the number if you can do the above, and we'll talk details.... 
PS: Freaks need not apply. I don't care for being raped or killed or kissed by queer guys, so... *Number listed here.*'
Yeah. I know it's short. And I sound mean. But oh well.
I'm hoping I can form a band that will make this dreary town more... Less dreary. My cause is good. My cause is good.
Let's see if I can get any sign-ups! 

So, this is my idea for a casual role-play. If anyone likes it, I'll create a character sheet, and we can see where it goes...
I really think it could be awesome.

MelodyMinister
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum