FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahoy!

+2
Kathryn Lacey
Turnips
6 posters

Go down

Ahoy! Empty Ahoy!

Post by Turnips Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:17 pm

Hello there, everyone. You can call me Turnip. I'm a bit of an old timer looking to get back into the swing of things now that I have some free time on my hands. Well, I'm not THAT old. Just old enough to drink legally.

Where to start? I'm a LARPer, a D&D player, an avid Lovecraft fan and I make a mean vegan smoothie. And yes, I do wear prosthetic elf ears on weekends.

I might not be up to date with fandom related role playing, but I know my way around modern, history, fantasy, sci-fi and every dark and spooky cranny in between. Call me your "I'll try anything" person.

I just hope I can add something to FoG that isn't a sense of dread or wasted space.

Turnips
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Ahoy! Empty Re: Ahoy!

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:41 pm

A Basic Greeting:

Good to see you, Turnips! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine around here. You'll notice that we not only cater to fandom role-plays but also to original characters, original worlds, and original ideas.

I'm sure we'll get a lot of lovely interaction with you. I'll see you around!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:08 pm

Welcome to FOG, Turnips!! Like Kathryn has already said you shall fit in around here. I might not wear elf ears, but I do rock my Sith Lord outfit a few times a year.

My name is Marc and I am one of the Admins here at FOG, so if you need any help or have any questions feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff and we will be glad to assist you.

Enjoy your stay!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Turnips wrote:Hello there, everyone. You can call me Turnip. I'm a bit of an old timer looking to get back into the swing of things now that I have some free time on my hands. Well, I'm not THAT old. Just old enough to drink legally.

Where to start? I'm a LARPer, a D&D player, an avid Lovecraft fan and I make a mean vegan smoothie. And yes, I do wear prosthetic elf ears on weekends.

I might not be up to date with fandom related role playing, but I know my way around modern, history, fantasy, sci-fi and every dark and spooky cranny in between. Call me your "I'll try anything" person.

I just hope I can add something to FoG that isn't a sense of dread or wasted space.

Do you have red hair?
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Turnips Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:21 am

That is an unusually specific question that happened to be correct until very recently. I dyed my hair about a month ago, but it's starting to fade back to red.

Turnips
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:01 am

By any chance is your name Sarah Eddington?
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Welcome to the FOG, Turnips! cheers
Anyone who wears prosthetic elf ears on a regular basis qualifies for level 10 awesomeness in my book. xD

It looks like you've come to the right place! If you have any questions while you're starting out, just ask any of us and we'll be happy to answer.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your writing! Very Happy

Welcome again, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Welcome to FoG, Turnips! We're always glad to have veteran role-players find their way to our community! It sounds like you're really open to trying lots of genres, so I'm sure you'll find a role-play that suits you in no time! I'm Silvan, one of the global mods, so please ask if you have any questions! Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down