FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

●● cнυяcн ƒσя α∂∂ιcтѕ ●●

Go down

●● cнυяcн ƒσя α∂∂ιcтѕ ●● Empty ●● cнυяcн ƒσя α∂∂ιcтѕ ●●

Post by Cendrillon Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:13 pm

We all know where they send the kids who screw up. Juvenile detention, group homes, reformatory camps, orphanages. Sometimes prison.

But what about the adults?

I'm not talking about illegal screw-ups. E.g. drug-dealing, prostitution, grand theft auto, and so forth. No, I'm talking about addiction.

Where do they send the adults who've gone too far? They didn't mean it at first, didn't know what they were getting into. They just wanted to feel better. To get rid of the pain, to escape for a while . .

Where do they send those people?

Here, of course.

Caellach, London. Europe. Reformatory church.
Yeah, that's right. Church.

The rehab is, admittably, ill-named, for it's in no way religious. It's actually somewhat eccentric, to an extent.

We take in not those society doesn't want, but the ones who don't want themselves. The ones who believe they've gone too far to come back. People with addictions, in short.

So what's yours?

Your character sheet, preferably, has gotta look something like this:
basic information:
name
species: -preferably human, but whatever floats your boat-
orgins:

physical attributes:
hair:
skin:
eyes:
build:
other: -tattoos and piercings and deformities and so forth-

defining traits of personality:
/___ <-- insert trait here, followed by an elaboration, e.g shy/: she fails in social crowds 'cuz she just fails period.

addiction/:

Only one character allowed per person. Sorry, those of you who wanted to play more. Guess you're shit outta luck.

Once, I engaged in an RP where everyone had like, three characters a piece.

Never. Again.

._.' My brain still hasn't recovered.

Anyway. Your character MUST have an addiction. Don't know what it could be? Google it :I

Kidding. Maybe it could be sex, alcohol, lying, self-mutilation [:*<], theft, drugs. Yeah, just google it. Nothing technology related, please. It must be angsty :,3

Last edited by Cendrillon on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it sucked)

Cendrillon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum