FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Your Picture

+8
Kalon Ordona II
Spectre
Safton
Kathryn Lacey
Jag
Knifey Keith
Gadreille
Fate Flyer
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Camera Re: Post Your Picture

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:22 pm

Kalon, what song? I looooove Irish folk music. BTW, have you ever heard of Loreena McKennitt? She has some amazing folk music and a gorgeous voice!

Gadreille, thank you, love. ^^_^^

Muse, aww. You're so sweet. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:43 pm

I heard it the other day, and then again earlier on Patrick's Day--too much celtic music. xD But I don't know what it's called. Had to do with a town. Gilrae? sounded like. Something about the rose of Gilrae?

*googles*

Kilrae. Found it!
Kitty The Rose of Kilrae, by the Irish Rovers

Lucky I had the spelling close, or it might have been quite hard to find. The word sounds like "gill-ray." Good thing I'm used to using "ae"s in things. Elvish ftw! xD
Let's see...
here we go! ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:16 am

Post Your Picture - Page 3 Tumblr_mk87k0jTye1rkg3cmo1_1280

Post Your Picture - Page 3 Tumblr_mk87k0jTye1rkg3cmo2_1280

Glamour by Sophisticate
Photographer: Juli Feller
Make-up Artist: Sylvia Gutierrez
Hair Stylist: Moony Love
Model: Myself Razz

Last year was a very hard year for me, especially in regards to my health. Apart from that I’ve always been a wallflower, lacking in confidence and only confident with great modesty. I am not a star, I am a chameleon.

Last Sunday I got to experience what it feels like to come out of the shadows. Moony Love took my undyed, dull short hair and transformed me; Sylvia Gutierrez brought out my best features on my face, features usually obscured by moderate adult acne; and Juli Feller captured the moment by reminding me of my beauty and helping me stand tall when normally I shrink. Best of all I wasn’t alone, my best friend Brandy was there with me, making it a dress up experience to have fun with rather than be nervous about.

You ladies brought out the best in me, a moment I will treasure always!

After the photoshoot Brandy and I went to a restaurant downtown. After leaving the restaurant, a homeless man approached me and gave me a pink rose in a vial of water. I tried to give it back, stating that I had nothing to give him in return. He shook his head while putting his hand up in the signal of “No, not necessary.” I told him thank you very much; and I meant it. He turned and walked away. In hindsight, I feel I should have given him something in return. He might have been homeless, so sick that he couldn’t talk…but a chivalrous gentleman buried beneath his sorrow came out that day, and that man gave this lady more than just a flower: he gave her a wonderful memory.

So...yep. That's me.

Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Very nice pictures. You look wonderful. Smile

I hardly ever take pictures because I never think I look good in them. Which is weird because I think I am decent looking man. However, for some reason I feel like I do not take pictures well.

Maybe I should get some professional ones taken as well. Maybe they can make me look as good, as those pictures you took made you look.

Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Thank you Smile

I've liked the pictures I have seen of you but, I understand that some people just feel uncomfortalbe in front of a camera. I myself cannot stand seeing videos of myself, no matter what occasion.

It seems odd to think that going and having pictures done professionally could make a person feel so good. I am profoundly changed by the experience. Sometimes it takes a photographer's eye to bring out what, deep down, you see in yourself. Everyone should be able to put their best self forward. Even if it's just to remind themselves that, on their not-best day (for example, today I'm not done up at all) they can still feel confident in themselves and share that confidence with others.

At least, it's important for quiet in the shadow people like myself Wink

Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MSurber90 Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:50 pm

Been literally ages since I've posted on FOG in any capacity, but I'm back.

My fiance and I on the London Underground this past week.
Spoiler:
MSurber90
MSurber90
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3