FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solicitating Welcome Baskets and Jello

3 posters

Go down

Solicitating Welcome Baskets and Jello Empty Solicitating Welcome Baskets and Jello

Post by Moon Ray Tue May 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Hello. I am new to the Fog, referred here by someone who thought I'd find some good stories.

I love to RP. (Surprise, surprise.)

I also love to dance, construct Lego towers, learn new languages, watch cartoons, get sweaty at the gym, dress inappropriately (think Halloween costumes not mini skirts), and play Munchkins with people who can't tell when I'm lying.

My favorite things are camp, ham, low-budget, interactive, and explosive.

I am single, but one day I will marry a person with multiple personalities -in order to keep things fresh. Probably a puppeteer.

I am a dog and a cat person, because anything less is settling and both are fuzzy.

I get along with almost all kinds of RPers, but I do tend to go on, so I gravitate to others who love to listen to the sound of their keyboard clacking. Most of all, I like to invent when I RP. Characters, environments, events,... The best world is one in which everyone continues to expand it in all sorts of unexpected directions.

I'll probably be lurking for a bit, reading up on the popular threads. But invite me to RP! I think that's the best way to get to know people.

Oh, and Rae -or any derivation of my username- is fine to be calling.
Moon Ray
Moon Ray
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Solicitating Welcome Baskets and Jello Empty Re: Solicitating Welcome Baskets and Jello

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue May 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Welcome to FoG, Rae! Wow, I love the influx of all these new members! It must be a beginning-of-summer miracle Very Happy

Lego towers? That sounds epic! I also love both dogs and cats.

I think you're the first new member I've seen with an affinity for jello. Normally people want cookies, cake, pudding, or sauce of some sort (usually the awesome variety). *gives jello*

Anyway, it sounds you're going to get along great here at FoG! Lurk to your heart's content, but don't hesitate to jump into an RP if an interest check piques your...well...interest! I'm Silvan, one of the global mods, so please feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Solicitating Welcome Baskets and Jello Empty Re: Solicitating Welcome Baskets and Jello

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue May 08, 2012 11:24 pm

There is awesomepudding?? Shocked Why has nobody told me about this? 9O9

Lego towers!! High Five

Welcome to the FOG, Rae! cheers
I suppose a ray of moonlight is actually a ray of sunlight that has been captured and arranged and redisplayed so everyone can properly see it and admire it. ^^ So that means you must make stuff awesome! Wink Sweet. The world needs those. Very Happy

Do enjoy your exploration of the site! If you have any questions along the way, we'll be more than glad to answer. In fact, you'll probably get a few of us stumbling over each other to tap out a couple paragraphs-worth of explanation. Wink

So you like languages? Very Happy Real ones like Spanish or fake ones like elvish and na'vi. Or just all of them, because anything less would be settling? Very Happy

Welcome again, and happy writing! cheers

Wow, that's a lot of winking, grinning and \^^/-ing... xD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Ray Wed May 09, 2012 10:31 am

"Cookies," is fun to say, but Jello is fun to eat. Thank you, Silvan Arrow. I was trying to think of what people usually bring to welcome the new neighbors. I thought cookies might be more of festive or condolences food.

Legos are awesome. It's Sim Cities and free form role playing without the power cable. My towers would be more epic if I had more Legos. I use everything I have, so it always starts to look a little like ancient or apocalyptic ruins. Or moon structures that don't have to fight so much gravity.

And I do like languages. All languages. Without claiming to be proficient at any, I have studied spanish, french, german, latin, ASL, mandarin, japonese, esperanto, machine language, java, C, C++, pearl, and who knows what else. I could spend all day learning languages (real or fake) and be happy. And if anyone wants to practice with me, that'd be cool too. ^___^

Moon Ray
Moon Ray
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum