FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, hey! Kyleigh here!

5 posters

Go down

Hey, hey! Kyleigh here! Empty Hey, hey! Kyleigh here!

Post by muggles-mundanes Sat May 05, 2012 10:34 pm

Hey all! I'm sure you see these type of post often, but I just wanted to make my mark.
Well, my name is Kyleigh and I'm 15. I've been RPing for a year and a half or so now. Most of my practice was on HEXRPG, but lately it's been lacking.

I also wanted to expand my area, so here I am! Found you all on Google, hope you don't mind me joining.

I would be open to almost anything! But, if you all are interested in a zombies apocalypse, Hogwarts school year, or Futuristic Life then I'm your girl! I'm also new to Camp-Half Blood!

But really, I'm not limited. Please talk to me if you are open to help me around the website! I don't get oriented very quickly, but I'd love to become a part of your wonderful community! Very Happy
muggles-mundanes
muggles-mundanes
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Hey, hey! Kyleigh here! Empty Re: Hey, hey! Kyleigh here!

Post by Lord Revan Sun May 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Welcome to FOG, Kyleigh! Of course we do not mind you joining. We love new members here and we hope you find your time here enjoyable.

My name is Marc and I am one of the OOC Mods here, so if you need any help or have any questions feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff and we will be glad to assist you.

Enjoy your stay!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun May 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Welcome to FoG, Kyleigh! We're always thrilled to have new members join our community! Thanks for saying how you found us. We're always wanting to make it easier for aspiring role-players to find our site, so that information really helps!

Just to give a couple of orientation tips, the General Discussion and Entertainment Discussion forums are great places to meet people and just chat about pretty much anything. In particular, the Forum Games are a great way to kill some time with your fellow FoGgers. For role-plays, we generally recommend checking out the Casual and Private Role-playing forums first if you're looking to just get your feet wet. See if anything in the Interest Checks or an open OOC thread strikes your fancy, and go from there! Also, feel free to create your own role-play if you have the inspiration and desire. We've got all genres here, so hopefully you can find something with no trouble.

I'm Silvan, one of the global mods, so please ask me or any of the other staff members if you have anymore questions! Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon May 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Welcome to the FOG, Kyleigh! Awesome name! Wink

Looks like most of the welcomes have been said, so I'll just encourage you to dive right in and have fun! Very Happy
If you have any questions along the way, we'll be happy to answer them for you.

How'd you find us on Google? Very Happy We're always looking for ways to improve our visibility on the internet. ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue May 08, 2012 12:02 pm

Welcome to FoG! If you are looking to improve your writing or just hang out with awesome RPers then you have came to the right place. I had no idea we could be googled. Well, you learn something new every day. Laughing Anyway if you are looking for a greek/roman mythology based RP I have one going right now. I had a few people drop out and the story is getting to a point where I could add in some new characters, if your interested let me know. There is a link in my sig. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask and enjoy your stay!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum