FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread Issues - Viewing Latest Post, Viewing Specific Page

2 posters

Go down

Thread Issues - Viewing Latest Post, Viewing Specific Page Empty Thread Issues - Viewing Latest Post, Viewing Specific Page

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:53 am

Forumotion appears to be having issues with the message board right now. When you click on the Thread Issues - Viewing Latest Post, Viewing Specific Page Mini-p10 icon to view the latest posts in a thread, it takes you to a separate Forumotion page, and same when you try and click on a specific page number for a thread. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am aware of this problem, and there really isn't anything I can do personally, as this does seem to be a Forumotion bug that needs fixing. I'm sure it'll be working again soon though.

I am getting tired of saying, "It's just another Forumotion problem," and I am sorry they do have so many issues, in addition to restricting what we can and can't do. Perhaps someday we will consider moving FoG to its own message board that would be entirely ours and would allow us to do whatever we wanted. This will take a lot of time and money, but Axiom and I may be up for it down the line.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Thread Issues - Viewing Latest Post, Viewing Specific Page Empty Re: Thread Issues - Viewing Latest Post, Viewing Specific Page

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:23 am

It seems to be working for me. Maybe they fixed it?
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Thread Issues - Viewing Latest Post, Viewing Specific Page Empty Re: Thread Issues - Viewing Latest Post, Viewing Specific Page

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Hmm, actually it seems to be only not be working in the General Discussion (at least, that's where I first noticed it). And now that I check it again, it seems to just be happening with the Chatterbox Thread, so I'm not sure why it's so specific like that. Very odd.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down