FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

+3
Kalon Ordona II
Talas
QueenofWonderland
7 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by QueenofWonderland Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Greetings fellow writers, it is a pleasure to have found such a gem of a role playing site. I'm really looking forward to growing as a writer on here and I hope to get the chance to role play with a few of you as well.

I have been role playing since 2003 and I can happily say I have come along way since then. I even remember the days when, please forgive me, I would use asterisks to signify an action. When a paragraph was a struggle. Thankfully I can say I have developed past those skills and, while I still have room to grow, I am a fairly well-rounded role player.

I like a wide variety of role play's, from charmingly romantic to vomit inducing horror. As long as the story is something exciting and I can come up with a character I love then I'm in it. I can sometimes overload myself, but I try to keep it manageable.

Anyways I really do look forward to writing on these forums and getting to know people who are at the same level as me. Thank you for reading. :3

QueenofWonderland
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by Talas Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:20 am

Welcome to FoG. Don't worry about any grevious writing sins committed in the past, for we have all made them. Although the asterisk is a bit new to me. If I was in that form it was backslash or nothing. If you have any questions, please ask me or one of the mods who will no doubt show up soon.

Gunner
Talas
Talas
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:39 am

Here we are! ^_^
Welcome to the FOG, O Queen of Wonderland! cheers
Do you know, spaces are allowed in usernames here, so if you like we can have an Admin add those for you at any time. Very Happy

You are definitely in the right place! FOG is a haven of eliteracy and a great place for developing writers and role-players. Any time you have questions or would like coaching on things, I'm sure any number of us would be glad to help. Nod

Have fun exploring the site! There's a lot to do and see. ^_^

Welcome again, and happy writing! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:29 am

Hello there, your majesty. Smile Welcome to FoG!

We hope that you also enjoy role-playing here, and it's always been a goal to learn and get inspired here by other role-players. I hope that you have a great experience!

It's nice that you're so versatile with the types of RPs that interest you. That means you shouldn't have any problem getting involved in some already in the works here or starting your own.

Have a good time, and if you need any help or have questions, you're always welcome to PM any of the staff here.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Greetings, Queen of Wonderland!

Hello Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Sorry for the late greeting! Glad to meet you. ^_&
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Welcome to FoG, Queen of Wonderland! Don't worry, you have definitely found a great role-playing home with this site! We're always glad to have role-players of all experience levels join, and since you've been playing for several years, I've no doubt you'll fit in just fine!

Enjoy your stay, and please ask if you have any questions!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:39 am

Welcome to FoG! This is a great place to grow as a writer. We're all a friendly group that takes pride in our writing/RPing. I think by now Bird of Hermes has posted every important link so if you have any questions I would look at that post first. If not we don't bite but are sometimes distracted by shiny objects. Enjoy your stay!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum