FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unconquered Sea.

2 posters

Go down

The Unconquered Sea. Empty The Unconquered Sea.

Post by Purplez Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Welcome to Mill Island! The small homeland where Jackie L Huff starts her adventures as a pirate! She left on her voyage a week ago and has landed on an island called Mushroom Isle. She is restocking on food and also looking for some crew member's! -Aside from the story, only 1 crew member is found on each island she lands on. You (the other members of the site) are important to this story. Please apply because who doesn't want to be a pirate?!

RULES:
1.) Follow Kathryn's rules!
2.) You can't copy others idea's, for example: Jackie is a swordsman. No one can have her position, unless your charrie is more experienced.
3.) If you have a problem with the rp, please don't express it through the thread. PM me or something, please.
4.)You can't use any bad words in the story, you will be warned.
5.) You are aloud 2 character's, no more.
6.)Please play your characters, all of them.
7.)You must be accepted by me, before you can start rping
8.)The form must be fully filled out. Like, in the Family form, just put, "None" or "N/A" if you have no family
9.) Keep it PG-13 and under
10.)NO killing others characters without the persons permission.
11.)You don't have to have a pirate. But if you have 2 charries, please make one a pirate. Don't want to? I won't bug ya. Promise.
12.)There is only ONE Captain!!!
13.) If you have positions change it please. You are aloud 2 positions. Also look over Rule # 2. If you don't like this rule, then you might not want to join the forum.{Apply's to people who have 1 character}
14.) If you come up with other positions, message me. Also, We MUST have a 'Doctor' and a 'Cook'. If you want to trade positions, talk with me and the other player that has the position.
15.) You can have only ONE Law Enforcement ok?
16.) ........... Have FUN~!!!!!!!

Pirate Form:
Name:
Personality:
What are you? (Cook, doctor, navigator ect..):
Family:
BF or crush:
History:
Other:

LE Form:
Name:
Personality:
What are you? (Marine, Major, ect.):
Family:
History:
Other:

(**If you are worried about someone having the same 'position' don't crew worry. I'll number down the crew member's number down!!! Plus if all of the position's aren't filled out, I'll delete them. However if they are and someone else wants to join, I'll add some more.**)

Jackie L Huff/???-Swordsman- Purplez/???
Jackie L Huff-Captain- Purplez
???-First Mate-???
???-Navigator-???
???-Cook-???
???-Doctor-???
???-Knives-Man- ???
???-Black-smith-???

A knives-man is a person capable of throwing knives with excellent accuracy and speed.
A blacksmith is a person who fixes weapons such as knives or swords.
A doctor heals people with medicine and herbs.
A cook cooks food for the crew member's.
A navigator draws maps of island and navigates to others or designated areas.
A swordsman can use however many swords and can handle them with ease, with the right speed and timing they can cut through anything, even metal.
The captain of the ship is the most important crew member, they order the other crew members to do their jobs right.
A first mate is like a co-captain, they take charge of the ship when the captain is un-avaliable, sick, or asleep. They also have the complete trust of the captain.
(This is just in case no one knows what the selected crew members are.)

Pirate Form:
Name: Jackie Huff
Looks Like: The Unconquered Sea. Wvsdau
Personality: She is bright and her smile never goes away. She loves to eat meat. She is very energetic but when someone hurts her friends she first thinks of possible escape routes. Then, sends her crew first before things get out of hand. When she gets down in the dumps, she hides it the best she can.
What are you? (Cook, doctor, navigator etc..): The Captain and a Swordsman.
Family: Her father is a pirate as herself. Her mother was murdered. A cousin named Mari who is bed-ridden from disease on another island, but handsomely rich. Another cousin named Richard who likes to tease Jackie and embarrass her in front of others.
BF or crush: N/A
History: When she was little her father set out for a voyage to see the world. He was also known and still known as the most infamous and dangerous pirate. He gave her his only katana (Japanese styled sword) to her. Her mother was murdered by the Marines because her mother didn't give information about her husbands where-a bouts. Sometimes, Jackie has nightmares about the event of her mothers death. Ever since the towns people has raised her until she set out onto her voyage.
Other: TBA

Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

http://worldofcolours.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The Unconquered Sea. Empty Re: The Unconquered Sea.

Post by Anubis Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:24 pm

I would like to join this. Apologies if this isn't quite right, I'm new to this forum, but I have RP'd on other forums in the past. Just let me know if there's something I've done wrong/need to do.

Pirate Form:
Name: Appentiago Sorpresa Sorleaux (Pent for short)
Looks Like: The Unconquered Sea. PENT
Personality: Very outgoing, rather silly at times, but uses this as a ruse, he is actually rather clever and capable.
What are you?: Navigator (Don't mind becoming First Mate after introduction)
Family: Parents are dead. Has an older brother and younger sister somewhere in the world.
BF or crush: N/A
History: Pent was born into a family of gypsies. When he was 10, there was a fire at their camp that killed his parents. Pent and his siblings survived because they were playing hide and seek in the forest at the time of the fire. Pent noticed a pirate ship leaving the island moments after the fire, so he thinks they were responsible for it. He has since cut off ties to his former life and family as he seeks out the one responsible for his parent's demise. He tried being a wandering swordsman for a while, but he's not good enough to make a living that way. He discovered that he had a knack for maps, and set out to become a pirate himself in order to track down the man he is sworn to find.
Other:

Does that work?
Anubis
Anubis
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:03 am

It works!!! Like the charry. Accepted
Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

http://worldofcolours.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum