FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Aliens

Go down

Ancient Aliens Empty Ancient Aliens

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Ancient Aliens Aliens2

I want to do a plot based off of the ancient astronaut theory - the theory that extraterrestrials visited our planet at some point in the ancient past and influenced humanity and the history of the world. There are two different versions we could do:

A). In an ancient culture like Greece, Rome, Egypt, or Mayan/Incan/South American, beings from another planet visit in high-tech spaceships and interact with the native people.

or

B). It is modern times and beings from another planet return to our world to reconnect with humanity which they helped genetically mold hundreds of thousands of years ago.

I would prefer to play one of the alien beings that come to Earth. Since they have influenced humanity genetically in the past, they will be human-based with small differences to mark them as alien. I need someone to play a human.

Back to top Go down

Ancient Aliens Empty Re: Ancient Aliens

Post by DarkGoddess Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:06 am

I like the second idea, and would be willing to write with you if you don't mind a slow rper. I am up to my elbows in homework and I'm also doing NaNoWriMo xD.

Also, I'll need to think of a character. I have one in mind but he/she needs fleshing out Razz
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:30 am

That's fine with me. I go a bit slow as well and I'll need a bit of time to construct an opening post. When I have it up, I'll link you.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:41 pm

AWesome, thanks! I'll contine working on my character.

It will likely be a female, but if you prefer I can do male as well.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down