FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daybreakers- Ragter & Holyhead -IC

2 posters

Go down

Daybreakers- Ragter & Holyhead -IC Empty Daybreakers- Ragter & Holyhead -IC

Post by Holyhead Jones Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:48 pm

After what seemed like a long and dreadful night, the sun had finally risen on the futuristic New York. Vampires had taken over the state, along with every other one in the world. They harvested humans for their blood, and it seemed like their supplies would last forever.. if they continued catching humans. There were humans that hadn't been caught, and they were a part of the resistance. This group of humans were working on bringing down the vampire race for good. In the group that resided in the heart of New York City had roped a few of the 'good' vampires; ones that didn't believe in the use of humans for blood. They knew there were other alternatives to human blood. Some of them thought it was stupid what their kind was doing just to survive.

The night was long and very dangerous. Even if the group were hidden, there was a high chance that they might have been found. They managed to make it through a whole month before one of their own was taken to God only knew where. Either killed or hooked up to the machines one of the vampires had spoken about. Elizabeth Calhoun was one of the five that started the group. She made sure that everyone was in before night fell and that the doors were shut and bolted tightly. At the moment, Elizabeth was lying in bed with a large cut to her right arm. Even though it was bandaged, blood still seeped through, and some of the guards had to keep the vampires away from her. Even if they were on the human's side, no one could take a chance like that. All she could do while lying in bed was think of how she was injured. It played through her mind a million times, causing her to lose sleep because of it. She thought that the vampire who attacked her would come back.

A small part of the group headed out for supplies at night, which was an idiot move in itself. But they needed some more food and that was the only chance they could get out. A male that had been with them was ill, and Elizabeth didn't realize that he had been coughing all day. It was the coughing that got them caught, and Elizabeth injured. It was scary to see the look on the vampire's face when he attacked her. Someone's voice brought her back to reality, and she opened her eyes to look at the man. "Since we're allowed outside at night, we're going to see if we can recruit some more vampires on our side." The young woman couldn't care less what the vampires did, as long as it didn't bring harm to the humans in their camp. "Fine. Go on.."
Holyhead Jones
Holyhead Jones
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Daybreakers- Ragter & Holyhead -IC Empty Re: Daybreakers- Ragter & Holyhead -IC

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:29 am

Vampires were morons; at least, that was what a man walking through the darkened streets of New York City told himself. This man did not seem to be in much of a hurry; on the contrary, he was. He just did not want to draw attention to himself. He looked up a bit from his staring at the ground to glance at a nearby alley; a noise had just come from there. Another quick glance as he actually passed the alley he had been approaching showed a vampire chasing after a human. He wanted to help the human, he really did; but right now, his only concern was making sure he was secure first. Unfortunately, there was a problem with that; he hadn't fed for a while now.

Thankfully, it had not been too long ago; he wasn't resembling a subsider, yet. He had fled from the vampiric institution that now seemed to have the world at its mercy. He had spend most of the previous day evading the patrols out looking for him, with the day before that being the day he had finally gotten fed up of it and decided to flee. The vampires could not last out forever, not without a blood substitute. He didn't know how far along they were in that, but it still didn't change another fact. Couldn't humans just utterly destroy the buildings the vampires hid in during the day and expose them to sunlight?

He found it curious that they hadn't even thought about that yet. From what he knew, humans were fairly warlike and aggressive; they also didn't like being oppressed, not even by beings apparently better than them in every way. His thoughts were interrupted as he passed by another building; his hunger was finally getting to him. Usually, whenever a vampire got hungrier than normal, their sense for blood got improved by quite a bit.

He was in the center of the city now; he could tell, having been around this area several times while he had been on the vampires' 'side'. He could also smell blood, a fresh wound in all likelihood, or a really bad wound. Either way, he smelled blood; he frowned a little as he smelled blood once again, heading off away from the building. He was puzzled at this; it was rare for humans to find enough of each other to form a group. Shaking his head, the man was just about to try to enter the building when a voice called out his name.

"Michael Hartidge, you are to come with us immediately!" the voice called out, obviously directed at him, and obviously coming from the ones chasing him. Biting back a swear, the man, or vampire, rather, known as Michael hastily rushed towards the door to the building, his frame meeting with it. It didn't budge that much; whoever was inside had secured it pretty well. Without much of a choice, Michael again hastily rushed to the alley between the building where he smelled the blood and its neighboring building, just before the patrol after him fired at him.
Ragter the junior greeter
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Holyhead Jones Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Elizabeth cried out in pain when she tried to move her injured arm. The loss of blood would eventually kill her and nobody knew what to do other than make sure the bandages were changed every two hours. Her face was deathly pale for someone who was usually healthy. Those who ventured out from the hidden entrance ducked behind the wall after hearing the shots that were fired. "You three, go back. It isn't safe for you. I'll deal with it." The man in charge of the vampire recruiting waved the others back inside. He stepped into the alley, looking around. "Michael? Holy hell! It's been too long. Quick, come inside." He gestured to the door near him. "We have to warn you, however, that it's mostly humans in there trying to survive."

Meanwhile, a nurse the group had rescued was tending to Elizabeth's arm. "We either need blood, or a miracle," she said to the woman lying on the bed. Elizabeth's hearing and sight had been fading in and out at various times. "Of course, we could always get one of the vampires to bite her. Then she can live off blood or something. It might not be the best option.. but.." The man guarding her looked down at the nurse. "Are you crazy? If we turn her into one of those things, she'll hate us forever. Don't you remember what she said before all of this? She said that if she's turned into a vampire to just kill her. That she'd rather die than kill any of us."

Jack, the male vampire outside of the building, opened the door. He looked over to Michael, then to the patrol now searching for the other vampire. "Well? Safety or death?"
Holyhead Jones
Holyhead Jones
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:56 pm

This wasn't good; vampires were strong, yes, but not strong enough to take on at least three of their kind while in a weakened state. He could not see how he would be getting out of this. Just as he was thinking that, a man appeared; somehow, this man knew his name. Michael, himself, took a few moments before he remembered the other vampire's name in turn. "Jack," Michael replied to the man, glancing behind himself at the patrol.

Jack was offering him protection inside this building. He was just a tad suspicious of Jack's motives, but that didn't matter right now; the patrol would be able to easily capture or kill him. The only fact that made him hesitant even a little was the mention of humans; it was more difficult for a vampire to control their urges when they were hungry.

He moved closer to the door that Jack was holding open right now. That was when the smell of the blood got stronger; someone was definitely mortally wounded in there. This meant trouble for him; it was far more difficult to control one's urges when blood was flowing freely like it seemed to be in the building. Again, the patrol pushed him forward and in through the open door that Jack was holding open.

He hoped he would be able to control his urges in here. He managed to catch the last few bits of conversation between some man and a woman, somewhere else in the building, but he didn't pay it much attention right now. He cast a small glance back at Jack.

"It's been a while Jack," Michael said to the other vampire, offering him a somewhat wary grin. "I choose safety, though to guarantee it, we should probably close the door." Michael said, a rare show of humor from him. He was relieved to be among vampires much like him, after all.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Holyhead Jones Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:46 pm

Jack chuckled. "Of course I'm going to close the door. You think I want them smelling that blood? We've already had to kill one of our own because he attacked some poor girl and killed her. It's not easy when the humans are getting injured. The girl that was killed had cut her finger on a knife, and that was it." He shut the door, closing off the smell of the blood. It had automatic locks on it, which only two people knew how to open. They were both inside of the building.

"Don't worry, there are more of our kind than you think in here." He nodded in the direction of a small group in the kitchen. One of them was practically drooling while staring at Elizabeth. "Hey! Stop looking at her like she's some piece of meat. Don't make me come over there." The vampire in question recoiled, looking down at the floor now. Jack seemed to be in control of things. "Elizabeth over there on the bed, she was attacked the other night. She's been in a bad state of health ever since. Too much of a blood loss. We can't get any new blood unless we go steal some."

Elizabeth opened her eyes, and turned her head in the direction of the voices. "I... had a dream about him." She said weakly. "He.. saved me." The woman who was tending to her looked up. "He saved you? How?" But before Elizabeth could answer, she was out cold again. The woman sighed, standing up. "She's patched up for now. Perhaps I should ask our newcomer if he can help her. She left the safety of the man with a gun and headed over to Jack and Michael.

"Can you help her? She said she had a dream about you, and you saved her."
Holyhead Jones
Holyhead Jones
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Michael nodded his head to what Jack was saying. It was a small reminder that he was going to have to control his urges, here more than ever. Though, he didn't know if he could do that; the smell of blood was almost nauseating. Still, he kept his head, watching as Jack closed the door; he noted the locks on it, thanking them silently, before listening again to Jack.

More of us huh? That's good. Isn't it rare though for there to be such a large group?" Michael questioned of Jack.

Of course, Michael was not an expert. He hadn't been a part of the vampires that were in charge of hunting down humans and, on occasion, vampires that turned to the human cause. Michael cast those thoughts aside as he looked in the direction jack nodded in. Looks like Jack's got a good handle on things here...no surprise there though Michael told himself. When Elizabeth was mentioned, he looked towards the bed. So, she's the source of all that blood Michael told himself, frowning. Knowing the source of the blood often made it even harder to resist the urge to feed.

Just as Michael was about to speak to Jack, a woman came up to them. Michael raised a small eyebrow at the woman, wondering what she was talking about. He had saved the girl that was dying on the bed?

"I saved her?" he questioned, not hiding the skeptical tone of his voice. "How, exactly, did I manage to do that?" he questioned. As far as he knew, vampires couldn't do anything particularly special to help heal humans. The only thing that a vampire could do for a human on the brink of death was either kill them or turn them.

Of course, considering the nature of this group, he doubted this dying girl would want the second option.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Holyhead Jones Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:24 pm

"It is rare, yes. But I found these humans struggling to survive. It took quite a bit of convincing to make them come with me. I've been finding more, lately. Some have been too weak to make the journey, so I did them a favor and killed them."

The woman was about to speak again when Elizabeth cried out in pain. "Oh, dear..." Elizabeth was trying to get up, even with the man that was guarding her was trying to keep her down on the bed. She managed to push him off. "Let me up. I... need to speak to him." Her face was deathly pale, and her whole body was weak. She stood, allowing the man to help her over to Michael. "I want you t..to turn me. I'd rather be a ... vampire.. than hurt any longer." Her legs gave way and the guard caught her in his arms. "Come on, Elizabeth. You're talking nonsense. You said that you'd rather die than be turned! You're just ill, is all."

She shook her head. "Jack s..said that if I don't get bl..blood soon, that I'll eventually die. T..that an injury from a va..vampire wasn't good for a human. Please, sir... If I'm having dreams about you.. and then you come.. it must be a sign." She was picked up in the arms of her guard and carried back to her bed. "Elizabeth, you need to stay in bed. You are not healthy." She pointed at Michael. "Neither is he. Look at the state he's in. He needs to feed."
Holyhead Jones
Holyhead Jones
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:41 am

Michael half-listened to Jack's explanation. It wasn't because it wasn't interesting, because it was; it was because of the woman. She was acting oddly, trying to get up. By the time that Jack had finished his explanation, she had indeed gotten up and was speaking; to him.

He didn't know what to think of this woman. She, apparently, was having dreams about him, and she wanted him to turn her. Granted, his natural, basic instinct was to comply and do exactly as she said. He WAS hungry, and if he kept neglecting himself, he would wither away soon as well. He would become a subsider soon, if he didn't feed. He watched, silent, as the guard pulled her back to her bed. He wondered how much of what she was saying was due to the illness, and how much of it she was actually saying herself. With a sigh, Michael looked at the woman again before casting a glance at Jack. He hesitated a moment before speaking.

"Jack...if she's asking to let me turn her, would you be willing to let me do it?" he questioned of the man. He seemed to be the leader, and the one to ask about this. He didn't want to contribute any more to the vampire problem that was plaguing the land, but he didn't have much of a choice. Besides, at that point in time, both his needs and the woman's needs coincided. He needed to feed, and she wanted to be turned; of course, that could indeed just be her illness speaking.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Holyhead Jones Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Jack looked back and forth between the two. Elizabeth was definitely dying, and they wouldn't be able to get a blood supply anytime soon. If the woman was turned, someone would have to give up their life to supply blood. The vampires were only allowed to feed off someone who was dying, and it was a miracle Elizabeth lasted this long. He supposed that with guns pointed at them, along with people who had wooden stakes, they weren't taking any chances. He walked over to Elizabeth's side, crouching down beside her bed. He took her good hand in his and looked into her eyes. "You're sure you want to be turned? Once it's done with, there isn't any turning back."

Elizabeth nodded. Jack had gotten to know Elizabeth well, and he could tell that she was indeed telling the truth. She wanted, and needed, to be turned. The other vampires were watching what was going on. If the new guy didn't want a bite, they'd surely take the chance. They had learned to live off of human food and a small supply of blood, but their urge for fresh blood would take over their ability to control themselves. Jack helped Elizabeth to her feet. She, of course, didn't need the help. It was like a cat had entered a dog pound. She ripped off her bandage and the others were hurrying over to the freely dripping blood. The guards had to hold back those who wanted through to her.

"Now, Michael. Do it!" Jack moved out of the way, watching the blood go to waste. He couldn't help but to lick his lips at the sight. "Don't make me beg. I'm offering myself to you." She held out her arm, even though she was sure he'd go for her neck.
Holyhead Jones
Holyhead Jones
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:07 pm

((OOC: Hope you don't mind that the turning process is similar to the one in Interview with a Vampire. I always felt their way of turning was the best.))

Michael watched the proceedings silently, trying to prepare himself for when the woman took the bandage off. For surely, that seemed to be the most likely action right now; Michael cast a wary glance to the other vampires in the area before turning his attention to the woman. By now, she had taken the bandage off, and the other vampires were going crazy; it took almost all of his willpower to not rush right up to her and start feeding.

He managed to stop himself from doing that though; he would lose himself in the moment. He could, possibly, end up draining too much blood from the woman, and where would that get him? At worst, death at the hands of these people, and at best, back into the streets where the patrol was waiting.

Still, he was affected quite a bit. The sight of the blood...the fresh smell of it, the way it was dripping. It made him salivate, and just as he was about to lose control of himself, Jack spoke, and the woman shortly after. Shaking his head, Michael stared at the offered hand; he usually fed from the neck. He in fact felt an instinctual pull to do so, but he pushed against it. A second or two after the woman had spoken to him, he took a small breath and grabbed her arm, gently. Breaking her arm by accident would not do at that point in time.

He cast a glance towards the woman's face, as if asking for confirmation, but he didn't wait for any; she did want this. With that thought in mind, he gave into his urges and fed from the wound. It was like bliss; pure, sweet, unadulterated bliss. For him, it seemed to last for eternity, although in actuality it lasted a few seconds.

A few seconds later, he had taken a lot of blood from her. The turning process required this; near-death and then being revitalized by a few, small drops of vampiric blood. Once he was sure he had taken enough blood to cover the near-death part, he pulled himself away quite reluctantly, and with his increased strength, pricked a bit of the skin below his skin. Blood oozed from the wound and, satisfied, he offered the vampiric blood to the near-death woman in the form of squeezing it onto her lips, hoping some would enter into her mouth.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Holyhead Jones Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:31 pm

In all honesty, Elizabeth was scared to death of being turned. Ever since their kind took over the city, she had been reluctant to even befriend anyone, human or not. Her family had been slaughtered by the vampire race, so she made sure to protect every human she came in contact with. She then realized that they weren't strong enough to fight the others, so she had no choice but to recruit the ones who were banished or left their clan. It wasn't as if she had a choice; because their small group would die without the strength of the vampires.

Watching Michael come closer to her, she could feel her heart beating inside of her chest. She knew what was coming. The young female was still scared to even be near him at the moment. He was a stranger to her, and she couldn't really trust him. Her eyes flickered over to the others, watching them drooling over her made her ill to her stomach. She moved back to Michael, who was now feeding from her arm. She watched him as he took the blood from her open wound. His lips on her skin... they were so soft, so gentle. She could tell how hungry he was just by looking at him. Elizabeth became dizzy and Jack had to grab her to keep her from falling as Michael pulled away from her arm. Her blood was on his lips and it was slightly disgusting to her.

"That's it, Elizabeth. Just relax. It will all be over soon." He laid her down on the bed, allowing Michael to place his own blood into her mouth. "Now swallow..." Elizabeth did as she was told, and she felt her body relaxing into the bed. Her vision was fading slowly. She could see the faces hovering above her, but they were blurry. Before she knew it, her body began shutting down. She wanted to panic, to scream. Finally she passed away, and Jack stood. "It's only a matter of time before she turns. Considering how bad she was before you took her blood, it might take a bit longer than usual." He pulled a blanket over Elizabeth's body, and walked away. "Okay, you bloodhounds. Go on out and catch your meal. But be careful, seeing how close of a call Michael just had, I don't want you ending up being captured."
Holyhead Jones
Holyhead Jones
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Michael found himself...disappointed; it had been over too quickly. He chided himself though; it was natural to feel like that, natural to want to feed more. Besides that, if he had fed more, he would have killed her, and that wouldn't have been conductive to him staying alive. The patrol was still out there, and it wouldn't take them long to find him at all if he were kicked out of here.

That, however, had not happened; the process went swimmingly. He watched as Elizabeth seemed to be shutting down, and Michael glanced at Jack as he spoke. The man was right; the more injured you were when you were turned, the longer it took to turn.

Michael looked at the female again; she, like he was to her, was a stranger to him. She had a certain beauty about her though. He reflected that she would make a beautiful vampire before shaking those thoughts off. He shouldn't be thinking like that; he should be regretting this. More vampires did not belong in the world; the amount they had now were already ruining it.

Creating more vampires would just accelerate the process at which all the vampires died slowly from thirst. Regretfully, Michael looked away from Elizabeth and watched as some of the vampires left, presumably to go feed. He was somewhat amused at what Jack had called them; bloodhounds was such a fitting name for them. They were like dogs at time, not using their higher thinking skills, especially around blood.

"So, Jack. How exactly did this little group start anyway?" Michael decided to ask. Now that he turned Elizabeth, it was likely he was going to stay here, to at least help teach her what to do and what not to do as a vampire. Plus, it would offer him safety; the humans here were sympathetic to vampires, as demonstrated by Jack and the fact that he was allowed to turn Elizabeth. Strength in numbers and all that, after all.

"Also...how exactly did you say she got injured?" Michael asked, referring to Elizabeth. He didn't know why he cared though; he was more curious than anything else. Of course, if one just turned a human into a vampire, they would naturally be curious about the person they just turned as well. Who wouldn't be? Well, some vampires. Some just like making life hell for humans Michael told himself silently.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Holyhead Jones Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:18 pm

Jack looked up at Michael. "Well, Elizabeth started finding humans that had managed to escape our facility. Then she found me, and I decided to offer her protection from our kind. She's a smart one, that's for sure. I'm not sure how she'll fair as a vampire." He ran a few of his fingers across Elizabeth's left cheek. She felt cold to him, which no human should feel. He noticed that her arm was healing itself as well. Maybe the process was going a little faster than he thought it would. When Michael asked his second question, he sighed. The story of how Elizabeth was injured so badly wasn't something he wanted to relive. She had been through so much trying so save their group.

"Well, a few of us were scouting nearby buildings for food and other things. Out from nowhere comes one of our kind. He went for the weakest person in our group, a smaller woman. Elizabeth went to protect the woman, and ended up stabbed in the arm with some kind of knife. I think it was a knife. Anyway, she started getting very sick after that." He sighed. "The woman ended up being killed, so we had to run and hide again." The man stood to his full height after leaning over to check on Elizabeth's condition. He began pacing back and forth; a habit he had picked up after months of worrying. "As you can see, her arm is healing up nicely. Maybe that's all she needed.. someone to turn her. Heck, if I would have known that..."

A few hours later, Elizabeth started to stir in the bed. Jack, who had been keeping guard at the door, waved Michael over. "It looks like she's starting to wake up. I just hope she has all of her memories before she was turned. Unless she gets mad at one of us for turning her in the first place." The woman in the bed coughed. She wasn't fully awake yet. Jack looked to Michael. "I want you to be the first person she sees. I mean, she'll be looked after by you, I hope. To be honest, I've turned a few humans myself, and the females ended up becoming attached to me. So I'd watch it if I were you." He chuckled, looking back down to Elizabeth's form.
Holyhead Jones
Holyhead Jones
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:42 pm

As Jack spoke, Michael stared at Elizabeth. She might be technically dead, but she was still attractive, at least for a human. Why am I thinking like that? he told himself; if he was going to survive with this group, he was going to have to learn to not compare humans to vampires. He was sure that they would not appreciate that at all

"From my experience, if someone was smart as a human, they'll get even smarter as a vampire. Though, I don't have a lot of experience, mind you," Michael commented once Jack answered his first question. Did vampires get more intelligent than humans? It was hard to tell, since vampires had not been around for many years, while humans had. Which meant it was difficult to gauge the intelligence a vampire held.

As Jack spoke again, once again answering his question, Michael noted that her arm was already healing. Michael half-listened as he looked at Elizabeth's arm, a small frown on his face. The process was not supposed to be this fast, was it? He had never turned someone before, but Jack had; apparently, he thought it was fast, judging by the tone he heard in Jack's voice when he spoke a third time.

Michael looked away from Elizabeth and noted that Jack was pacing; when had he started to do that? Michael didn't say anything about it; he simply took a seat and waited the next several hours out. He thought, during that time, about what he had done; vampires were usually expected to take care of any they turned.

He was reminded of that several hours later, when Jack waved him over. "Really? You've turned a few?" Michael questioned, wondering under what circumstances Jack had done so. As he wondered that, he moved, making sure that he would be the first thing Elizabeth saw when she awoke. Jack was probably right in that regard; besides that, like he said, he had turned a few humans before.

He ought to know how they reacted after being turned. "If she does get mad at one of us, make sure the others in this place don't do something stupid," Michael said to Jack. Redundant, really, since he doubted Jack's group was that stupid, but it was much, much better to be redundant than dead. "Elizabeth, wake up. You've been out for a while now." Michael said, noting his use of common slang; he attributed his use of it to the fact that he was talking to a recently turned vampire.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Holyhead Jones Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:44 am

Jack looked over at Michael. "Well, I'm not proud of it, but it had to be done. They practically begged me to do it, and who can say no to a pretty girl?" He laughed, looking over at Elizabeth as she stirred some more. "I guess she's having a hard time waking up. I don't blame her. I remember when I was turned.. those first few hours were the hardest. I wanted to bite everything in sight." Elizabeth started to cough due to her dry throat. Jack stopped pacing and crouched down to be closer to the woman when she woke up. He didn't want to take any chances of her getting up and biting someone out of panic. He kept his face out of her view, though, and just held onto her shoulders tightly.

Elizabeth's eyes slowly opened. She blinked a few times to clear her vision, and she spotted Michael looking at her. She gave him a small, toothy smile. Her fangs were sharp and pointy. The feeling of them in her mouth was something she would have to get used to. She ran her tongue over them, then tried sitting up. She couldn't, which made her frustrated. "Sorry, Elizabeth," said Jack in a soothing tone. "I don't want you getting up just yet." The others that had been hunting came in after saying the password to one of the guards. One of them had a large buck on their shoulders, and he brought it over to Elizabeth. "Drink up." He looked to Jack, shaking his head. "Let her up. She'll need her strength."

The smell of the deer and the blood coming from a wound sent her into a frenzy. She wasn't strong enough to get out of Jack's grip, but she sure tried. "Let me g-go!" It frustrated her that she wasn't allowed to get up. "It's up to Michael, now, Elizabeth. He turned you, so he gets to choose when you feed."
Holyhead Jones
Holyhead Jones
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:41 pm

Well, Jack seemed to still be in high spirits, despite the fact that he was on the run. That was good; it meant Michael himself had the same chances of not changing that much during his time as a vigilante, a rebel against his own people. That was what he reflected upon as he watched Elizabeth, struggling to break out of Jack's grip. It hurt, just a bit, to see the girl like this; Michael himself knew what it felt like to be so thirsty for human blood.

He thought all of the vampires there might remember how the first few hours were the toughest, as Jack had pointed out. From the way they were holding her back, however, they didn't seem to remember that; Michael cast a small glance to the buck that had been brought in before he looked back to Elizabeth, wondering what he was to do now.

Apparently, it was up to him now; when she fed, that was. He knew exactly how Elizabeth felt at that moment; his recent run from his kind had taught him how thirsty a vampire could get. He was lucky he had gotten Elizabeth's blood earlier; otherwise he would have become a subsider. As he thought about this, he took in the differences Elizabeth had now; she was more beautiful than she had been as a human, though all vampires seemed to possess that trait.

She also had rather sharp teeth indicative of vampirism; with an over-dramatized sigh, Michael again looked at the buck that had been brought in. "I think that she should be able to feed now. Don't you all remember how thirsty we were, when we first woke up?" Michael questioned.

"Besides that," he continued with a shrug. "The buck was brought in for a reason, right? Might as well make good use of it." he finished, looking back to Elizabeth. He didn't know why, but he felt...protective of her. He attributed this to one thing, and one thing only; he had been the one to turn her, so it was only natural that he was protective of her.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Holyhead Jones Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:45 pm

When Elizabeth was given permission to feed, Jack hesitantly let her go. She didn't go for the buck, though, and went for a human instead. Jack grabbed her by the back of her collar and shoved her into the nearest wall. He held her with one hand pressed against her chest, and she struggled. "No, Elizabeth. I don't care how bad your urge is, you can't go after a human. They brought the buck here for a reason, so you will feed off of it." He took her by her left arm and pulled her over to the buck. "Feed off of that. I won't hesitate to have you killed if you disobey my orders." The girl growled at him, but got to her hands and knees to feed off the deer. Even though there was an open wound, she bit into its neck, savoring the blood that went into her mouth. She felt embarrassed being treated like an animal. It was if she were nothing but a hungry wolf.

Jack looked over to Michael, keeping his foot near Elizabeth just in case she tried to run again. "You might want to keep a very tight leash on her. Especially at night when the humans are asleep." Elizabeth hated the taste of the deer's blood, but it was the only thing she was allowed to feed off of. Or maybe she just hadn't gotten used to the idea that she wouldn't be eating like a normal human anymore. She asked to be turned, and that is what she got with the deal. Once she had her fill of blood, she sat up on her knees, looking to Michael. Her mouth was covered in blood, and it was dripping onto her clothing. She didn't seem to care, though. The young woman stood, closing in the distance between her and Michael. Instead of speaking to him, she looked up at Jack. "Thank you for stopping me. If you weren't close to me, I probably would have hurt that man." He smirked. "Not a problem, Elizabeth. Just be more careful next time."

He picked up the buck by the antlers and brought it over to the other vampires. "Finish it off, then cook the meat for the humans. They'll be hungry soon enough."
Holyhead Jones
Holyhead Jones
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Elizabeth had far less control than Michael had thought; almost as soon as she had been let go she lunged for a human. Now that he thought about it though, why did they even have humans near a newly turned vampire? He was going to have to mention that it wasn't completely Elizabeth's fault, when he got the chance at least. For now though, he simply watched, though he almost let his restraint go when Jack practically dragged her to the buck. Well, not really, but he was overexaggerating, being overprotective of the new vampire he had just brought into the world.

On one hand, he hated vampires, wanted them to vanish from the world; on the other, he had just brought new, fresh life into the world! He shouldn't like it, shouldn't take pleasure in it, but he did. It was an...odd sensation; it was as if Elizabeth was a part of him now. Michael glanced at Jack, wondering if that was what the other vampire had felt when he'd sired humans. Michael then looked back to Elizabeth; the girl had been looking at him, but had directed her statement to Jack.

She's a bit of a sloppy eater Michael noted to himself, noticing the blood dripping down onto her clothing. "I will do that, Jack," Michael commented to the other vampire. He would keep a tight leash on Elizabeth, as Jack suggested; if only because he didn't want her killed for attacking a human.

Michael looked away from Jack again to look at Elizabeth. "So," Michael began to say, looking her up and down. Yes, she would definitely need to work on feeding; that, and keeping her hunger in check. He cast a glance around at that thought, noting the amount of humans in here. Could he truly keep her thirst under control enough to cause her not to lash out at these humans? He had to try, at least; for his sake and hers.

His because if he ignored her, dropped her off to the side, Jack would probably have something to say to him. Her sake because she would probably be killed if she attacked any of the humans in here. "How do you feel, Elizabeth?" he asked, hesitantly. He didn't know what her answer might be.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Holyhead Jones Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:36 pm

Elizabeth began cleaning her face off using her shirt. It was already messy, so she didn't see the harm in messing it up even more. Once she felt like her face was clean enough, she licked her lips. She could still taste the blood from the buck, and it almost made her crave more. Of course, she knew she had to control herself, even if it would be really hard to do so. Jack went to fetch a clean shirt for the woman, laughing a little at her blood covered shirt. Elizabeth rolled her eyes at him, and sat down next to Michael. "I'm as good as I can be. A little full after drinking the blood of that buck, though." She grinned, showing off her pearly white fangs. There were remnants of flesh still in her teeth, and she turned her head so she could clean them out.

She looked back up at Michael, noticing how attractive he was. It might have been the fact that he was the one to turn her, and the attraction was there between them. He was quite handsome, though, there wasn't a need for her to fall for him so quickly. "And you? Considering you fed off me earlier, I would expect you feel just fine. I thought you would have fainted before you had a chance to feed." She leaned in closer, looking into his eyes. It would have been nice to know his history, why he ran away in the first place. He had plenty of blood where he had come from, so it was an odd thing to do to run like that. At least, she thought there was plenty. There were a lot of humans that had been captured over the years. Young and old.
Holyhead Jones
Holyhead Jones
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:48 pm

"That's good," Michael said with a nod of his head, wondering what to say in response to what she had last said. She was staring into his eyes, and truth be told, he was feeling a little awkward. He had heard that the vampire who turned a human was usually attractive to said human, but he hadn't put much stock into that. From the way she was looking at him right then, though, he was sure that there must be some truth to that rumor. He thought she was attractive, beautiful, but he had a lot of self-control on his side, honed by the fact that he had resisted the urge to feed from humans for so long. "And yeah, I feel just fine now. I was just about to pass out before feeding from you," Michael replied, not saying he was ashamed to have fed from her. He liked being a vampire; it brought a lot of perks with it. But it made him question his humanity, made him question if he had a heart anymore, or, in fact, a reason to live.

If vampires truly were immortal, what was the point? There was a reason that people died; without people dying, change would never happen. Without people dying, the planet would have been even more overpopulated, just about ready to implode on itself. Though, he knew what the main draw of vampirism was; no one wanted to die. Everyone wanted to cling to life as much as they possibly could, which was ironic, because in a way, a person's life ended and began a new when they became a vampire. "Do you still want to feed? I know that after I first fed I wanted more, needed more." Michael spoke to her a moment later, a bit reserved. New vampires could be fairly unpredictable, even though she seemed to be perfectly fine at the moment.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down