FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haunted

Go down

Haunted Empty Haunted

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Haunted Eisley3
I. A team of paranormal investigators are on a case in a haunted house and they are disappointed when they don't find evidence of anything - their hand-held cameras and tracking equipment pick up nothing that they can see in real-time. The house is dead and not in the good way. But when they get back to headquarters and look over the footage on their computers, they notice a girl(or a guy) standing in rooms with some of their investigators...but no one saw her while she was there. Thinking this might be the clearest footage of a ghost that they've ever seen - or possibly a hoax of some kind - they return to the house for further investigation and attempt to make contact.

Looking for someone to play the ghost girl. I would play an OC investigator.

Or, alternatively, I need someone to play the investigator and I'd play the ghost. Here is an excerpt of the opening post:

Spoiler:

II. A plot where a guy moves into a new house and it is already inhabited by a spirit that eventually makes it's presence known and is even eventually seen on a constant basis. And the spirit starts to affect this guy's daily life to the point where the ghost follows him to work and out on dates with a girl he likes. Looking for anyone to play either the role of the guy or the role of the ghost. Think: Odd Thomas or Just Like Heaven.

Back to top Go down

Haunted Empty Re: Haunted

Post by Christoph Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:43 am

I don't know how I missed this one! I really like the first idea. I would probably do better writing as the investigator, though you might be able to persuade me otherwise. Wink Either way, I'm interested in this if you would still like to give it a go. If not, I would certainly understand, given how long this interest check has been sitting around.
Christoph
Christoph
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Aw, I'm sorry Christoph. I'm no longer taking any more role-plays at this time. Things are so swamped for me right now, I can barely keep up with the ones I've already agreed to. ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down