FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Another New Face

+4
Fluff
Fate Flyer
Shades Of Gray
Lara
8 posters

Go down

Just Another New Face Empty Just Another New Face

Post by Lara Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:00 pm

Hello, everyone, I'm Lara. I'm eighteen and female, and I've been roleplaying for... five or six years, I think. I RP mainly on GaiaOnline these days, but there have been tiny forums that I've also roleplayed on, though no one here is likely to recognize them. On Gaia, I go by Puppa, and if I've RPed with anyone here before, then hello again!

I can roleplay both male and female characters, and I've alternated between migrating towards one particular gender. Lately, I've been mainly working with females, but if the situation calls for it, I can probably still play a decent male.

When it comes to RPing, I'm fairly picky about what roleplays I actually join...I like fantasy and sci-fi, as well as a mix of other things, but in the end it comes mainly down to whether or not I like the specifics of a roleplay. I have a bit of a problem when it comes to keeping with a roleplay that I join, especially if I get too busy to respond (which is entirely possible, as I am a college student for a good portion of the year, and I currently have a job, on top of other things) or if I run out of ideas, but I do try not to disappear off the face of the planet, even if I can't come up with anything to write.

Outside of roleplaying, I also read and write all the time; in fact, I've been working on a fictional series with a friend since late 2003. I also love video games, especially RPGs, and am currently playing through Shadow Hearts (PS2) once again, while playing Summon Night (GBA) on the side.

I hope I can find a RP or two here that spark my interest, and I hope to get to know everyone else better at the same time. Smile
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Just Another New Face Empty Re: Just Another New Face

Post by Shades Of Gray Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Hey there, Lara, welcome to FOG! You're also our 100th member, lol, so let's take a brief moment to celibrate! Roses Pirate Gun High Five Dance Clap

Phew... that was fun ^_^

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here, we're a good group, with friendly members. And if you have any questions feels free to ask me or any of the other staff around, we'd be more than happy!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Hi, Lara. Good to meet you! :]

Well, we certainly look forward to getting to know you even better, and we're always pleased to see a new face.

Do enjoy yourself!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Lara wrote:Hello, everyone, I'm Lara. I'm eighteen and female,

And that was your first mistake, love. You might want to set up an alternate email address for people to send nude photos of themselves/requests for nude photos of you.

Welcome to FOG. ^_^ I'm sorry you had the bad luck to be a girl on the internet. Maybe it'll work out for you. Here's hoping! Enjoy hangin' around.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://z9.invisionfree.com/the_temple_of_kraden

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:21 pm

It's alright. Smile Gmail has this nifty ability to catch spam emails like that for me. Plus, I've been dealing with that sort of reaction for years, so I know how to effectively tune it all out. But thanks for the warning, and thanks everyone for the welcomes!
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Welcome to FoG, Lara.

Fluffy is just being facetious as usual. He doesn't really believe women exist on the internet.

I used to role play on Gaia, but it's intensely difficult to find good role play partners there. However, one amazing role play partner from there became my current lover, so it's not all bad. Now I just spend my time treating my avatar like a paper doll. ^^_^^

I hope you enjoy it here, regardless.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:58 am

Welcome to the community Lara! If Fluffy, as people have come to call him, hits you on to the point of annoying let me know and I'll lock him up! Razz

If you have any questions feel free to come to me, or any other staff member for that matter, for answers!

I hope you enjoy yourself and perhaps after my short absense we will get to role play together! Very Happy
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:10 am

Awww... Tempest, if you have to lock him up, that simply means I have not been a good Fluffy owner. *hangs head, looks apologetically toward Fate*

Maybe I have been feeding too much catfish? Hmmm...

Anyhoooo... Welcome to FOG, Lara. You will find much to interest, and many to speak with, and I do hope you enjoy your stay here!
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 am

Welcome to FoG, Lara! I'll be seeing you around the boards, I'm sure Smile
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:19 am

There is no such thing as too much catfish. *cuddles Iggy, gives adoring puppy eyes* I'm too cute to deny! :3
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://z9.invisionfree.com/the_temple_of_kraden

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:57 am

Tries... to deny... /fails

Dang it, he IS too cute! All the catfish is yours, Fluffy

Sorry, I'm such a pushover but really, just LOOK at those eyes!
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down