FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helllllo People!

+5
Fate Flyer
The Ghost Writer
Lord Revan
Red_Wolf
Jeanine
9 posters

Go down

Helllllo People!  Empty Helllllo People!

Post by Jeanine Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:03 am

Wow! Where to begin...

Name: Jeanine
Hobbies: Anything music

Yeah, that sums up my short biography. I feel like you don't need to know facts about me. All that you need to know will be revealed in how I write. I've always loved writing; I grew up in Germany you see, so when I moved to America I felt sort of lonely. My best friend became a notebook, in which it contained doodles, crazy poems, and my outrageous yet achievable dreams for my future. I just moved onward with writing, it was something that came naturally. Throughout my years I have received awards for my writing... which I am proud of. My English teachers always favoured me, because I wanted to read and write my heart away. These days, I usually tend to write free verse poems more than anything, just because my thoughts tend to be a bit jumbled. Oh, how I love writing. *Please Note: I am not the best writer, I do however try to improve my writing as frequently as I breathe.* Thanks for reading... I'm so excited to start finding my way around this website.

xoxo,
-J
Jeanine
Jeanine
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Helllllo People!  Empty Re: Helllllo People!

Post by Red_Wolf Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:07 am

Welcome to FoG! I'm sure you will fit in fine with the other people here trying to get better at writing. I highly suggest visiting Christoph's corner if you need writing tips or want something critiqued. Also, I think you will enjoy the many roleplays on this site!
Red_Wolf
Red_Wolf
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:07 am

Hello Jeanine! Welcome to FoG!! It's great to have a fellow literary lover here. I am Marc, and I am an OOC Mod. Feel free to ask me or any of our other wonderful staff for help, or if you have any questions. I hope you find it easy to make your way around our website.

Marc
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:12 am

Well you already know who I am and what I do from the chat box; so, welcome again!

I can only imagine the culture shock you must have felt when moving from Germany to America; but I'm glad that writing was able to be that needed friend. You've definitely found the right community to help you expand upon the skills you have developed so far, and explore new ones to add onto your talents.

Enjoy the swirly mists!
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:12 am

Hi, Jeanine. Welcome to FoG! Smile

That's really cool that you're from Germany. When did you come to the States? Do you still speak German well? I have family there, as my grandparents on both of my parents sides are German. I was there when I was six to stay with my mom's grandparents, but I don't really remember much. I'd love to go back someday.

Sounds like you have achieved a lot with your writing, and being proud of your accomplishments is such a wonderful feeling, especially when you look back and see how far you've come. I hope that you can only further your writing experience here with us on FoG!

Enjoy yourself! If you need anything or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask one of the moderators or administrators.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Welcome to FoG, Jeanine!

I'm Kathryn, and I'm sort of like the advisory moderator/counselor.

I think it's wonderful that you have such a passion for writing that you always try to improve yourself. You'll find that many of us on FoG are very similar, and some are even aspiring authors! I'm sure you'll fit into this community extremely well, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanine Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Fate Foretold wrote:Hi, Jeanine. Welcome to FoG! Smile

That's really cool that you're from Germany. When did you come to the States? Do you still speak German well? I have family there, as my grandparents on both of my parents sides are German. I was there when I was six to stay with my mom's grandparents, but I don't really remember much. I'd love to go back someday.

Well, Just to answer your question Fate. I am fluent in German, and I came to the states when I was 7. I am going after my graduation. I love it there, and that is where most of my family is. Plus, I love the raves there... haha. Anyways, enough about me. I just wanted to thank all of you for welcoming me. Smile I am glad I finally found a community of people who share this similar interest with me.
Jeanine
Jeanine
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:07 am

A fellow Washingtonian?
Welcome to the FOG! cheers

Looks like everyone else beat me to the welcome wagon, so most everything's been covered.
Looking forward to seeing some of your writing! Very Happy

And as always, if you ever have any questions, do feel free to ask. Smile
Welcome again! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanine Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:20 pm

Kalon Ordona II wrote:A fellow Washingtonian?
Welcome to the FOG! cheers

Looks like everyone else beat me to the welcome wagon, so most everything's been covered.
Looking forward to seeing some of your writing! Very Happy

And as always, if you ever have any questions, do feel free to ask. Smile
Welcome again! cheers

Hahah, Indeed a fellow Washingtonian. Smile I think most people did beat you but it's still nice that you decided to say hi. So, Hello. Very Happy If I have any questions, I'll just bother you and everyone else. Wink Thanks, and I will look forward to reading your writing as well.
Jeanine
Jeanine
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Greetings, Jeanine!

Helllllo People!  Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Welcome! I am an OOC Moderator here as well. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Wait, don't let the welcome wagon leave without me!

Welcome to FoG, Jeanine! Anyone who loves writing as much as you will most certainly find a home in our humble role-playing community. It sounds like most of the advice has been covered, so I'll repeat that I hope you enjoy your stay and please ask if you have any questions!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down