FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Rainbow: Draco/Ruu

2 posters

Go down

Beyond the Rainbow: Draco/Ruu Empty Beyond the Rainbow: Draco/Ruu

Post by Ruu Sat May 14, 2011 9:45 pm

The basic story is that the Rainbow is in reality another dimension. Actually, it is seven dimensions. Each dimension is represented by a color and a special element. Two beings reside in each dimension to guard their specific element and to keep balance in the world. If any of the beings die, they are replaced. But if they are detained or kidnapped by another member who seeks Chaos, then the world will fall out of balance. This is the story of the current beings who reside within the Rainbow and a problem that dwells within...For In this story, Saix and Axel are good friends, but Axel becomes even better friends with Roxas, who has just become the Guardian of the Yellow Bow along with Namine. Saix becomes jealous, tricks Roxas into leaving the Yellow Realm, kidnaps him, and takes him to Xigbar and Xemnas, who want him for his power over Light. Meanwhile, Larxene and Marluxia trick Namine into following them and they kidnap her, throwing everything off balance as Light is completely destroyed in the world. Axel becomes enraged at his friend and wants nothing more than revenge while the other members are either trying to stay out of it, or to balance things again.

We need to make alternate names for each of the members then. That will be our first task. Do you like the pairings/colors/powers? They can always be changed if needed.

Lee/Isa: Red *Fire

Aeleus/Dylan: Orange *Earth

Hikaru/Dawn: Yellow *Light

Arlene/Narcissus: Green *Nature and Storm

Even/Kai: Blue *Water

Prospero/Indigis: Indigo *Spirit/Psychic

Braig/Ansem: Violet *Time/Space/Void

Last edited by Ruu on Tue May 17, 2011 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Rainbow: Draco/Ruu Empty Re: Beyond the Rainbow: Draco/Ruu

Post by DracoMalfoy Sat May 14, 2011 9:55 pm

It all looks good so far! I like the plot you have laid out, it'll be tons of fun to work with!

Perhaps for their names, we could find names that match up with their element and add a letter or two to the names? I don't know if that makes any sense. I'm bad with names normally, so feel free to tell me if any of my contributions are bad.

I just had a random thought of changing Namine's name to Dawn. Dawn means morning which can relate to light. I know it isn't the best idea and a bit cliche, but I thought I would throw out that idea. Feel free to reject it; I know it's kinda' stupid.

Do you have any ideas? I'll get right to work on the names and post up any decent ideas I get!
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1634981/w-allman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat May 14, 2011 10:13 pm

~Dawn sounds great! I love it! We could definitely try the elements thing. I believe I named Roxas Hikaru because it means Light. I think I had Axel as Lee because of his real name Lea. For the same reason, Xaldin was Dylan. I think Lexaeus was Aeleus. Larxene was Arlene. Vexen was Even. I can't remember the others though...
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Sat May 14, 2011 10:19 pm

You really do? I'm glad you do! I liked it, but was afraid it didn't sound good enough. Hikaru sounds great for Roxas; I think we can go with Hikaru and Dawn for those two then. Lee, Dylan, Aeleus Arlene and Even sound good too! I think it'll be a good idea to use the original names for some of them, it'll make things a lot easier.

I'm good with all of those so far if you are. Maybe we could name Zexion Indigis or something like that. I feel like his name last time was something like that. If you don't like it, we can go with his original name, Ienzo, if you'd like.
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat May 14, 2011 10:37 pm

OOoooh! I like Indigis! Great name! I'll add it! I'm glad you like the names I chose! Here is what we have so far!

Axel- Lee

Saix- ?

Lexaeus- Aeleus

Xaldin- Dylan

Roxas- Hikaru

Namine- Dawn

Larxene- Arlene

Marluxia- ?

Vexen- Even

Demyx- ?

Luxord- ?

Zexion- Indigis

Xigbar- ?

Xemnas- ?

Hmmm...Maybe we could do the original names like you said for the rest. Ah, I know Saix I had named Isadore, or Isa for short. Marluxia could be Narcissus, because of his connections to nature. Demyx could be Kai which means the sea I believe. Luxord could be Prospero since he's known to have good luck. We could keep Xigbar as Braig. And we could keep Ansem for Xemnas. What do you think? Please feel free to change anything you think is silly or stupid.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Sat May 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Thanks! I'm glad to you liked it.

I really like those; I think they work well. Ansem and Braig will be good; I liked Xigbar and Xemnas' original names so it'll be nice to use them. Ah yes, I remember Saix being Isadore; it'll be good to use that again for him! I really love Prospero! It's so catchy and fits Luxord well. Narcissus is a cool sounding name and will fit Marluxia. So, if want to use your ideas, then I think we'll have all the names down!

Do you think it would be a good idea to start dividing them up now? Or, are we going to choose a few each and allow the rest to just be NPC's?
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat May 14, 2011 11:07 pm

~I'm glad you like the names! Let's divide them up then! I think it'll be good to divide them up and have the rest as NPCs. Were there any of the characters you really wanted? I'd like to roleplay Hikaru if that's alright with you.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Sat May 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Yes, I think that's the better idea! If we split them up, there will be a few issues we won't have to worry about. No, go right ahead and play Hikaru. I think you'll do a good job as him! Hmm, I'd really like to play Indigis for sure and maybe Lee. I was wondering if you wanted to play Dawn as well? I know Namine is your favorite character so I didn't want to just say I wanted to play her without consulting you first. ^^;
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat May 14, 2011 11:20 pm

~Awesome! I think you'll be a great Lee and Indignis. You're welcome to Dawn as well! I don't mind at all since I have Roxas anyways. I wouldn't mind playing Dylan or Narcissus. I also might give Braig a try. I think if one of us took Isadore or Ansem we'd be okay to have the rest as NPCs then.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Sat May 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Thanks; alrighty then, I'll take her then! I think it'll be fun giving her a try. You'll do nice with those three too! I can take Arlene so that way we have an equal amount of characters. I wouldn't want taking a heavier load than me; I would feel bad if that happened. And, I could take Ansem as well, if you would like? I've never given his type of character a try before, so I think it could be fun!

If you decide to take Isa and we do make the rest NPC's we should be ready to start soon, right? That is, unless I'm overlooking something.
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat May 14, 2011 11:38 pm

~Sounds good! I don't know how I'll do at Isa, but I'll do my best! We'll both be trying something new! Let's see if I have this right. If I do, then we can definitely start!

Draco: Ansem, Arlene, Indignis, Lee, and Dawn

Ruu: Braig, Dylan, Hikaru, Isa, and Narcissus

NPCs: Aeleus, Even, Kai, and Prospero.

Does that sound okay? If so, I could make the first post if you'd like!

Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Sun May 15, 2011 1:23 am

I'm sure you'll do great! You're a great writer so I think it'll all work out nicely. Yeah, that looks perfect to me! Looks like we'll be able to start!

That would be great if you could. I'm so excited now! ^^
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sun May 15, 2011 10:26 am

~Thanks for your confidence in me! First post is up! I'm really excited too! I hope it's okay. If you see anything that needs changed, let me know!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:04 pm

Just bumping the topic so anything we discuss doesn't get lost. I know I already apologized to you for my hectic schedule, but I wanted to do it once more. I do have a post up, but I don't think it's magnificent. If you'd like anything changed, let me know.

I am excited though! It seems that things will get quite dramatic and interesting fast.
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:35 am

~I think it looks great Draco! You really are a fabulous writer so don't sell yourself short! Like I said, I totally understand about being busy. Don't feel like you have to hurry or anything for me. I just hope everything gets resolved for you and I'm here for you if you need me!

And yesh, I'm so excited that things are getting interesting quickly too! That's why I opted to start after Dawn and Hikaru were captured rather than before. Otherwise, it would've taken longer.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down