FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravishing Ren's Revealing Rambling

+2
Gunneh
RavishingRen
6 posters

Go down

Ravishing Ren's Revealing Rambling Empty Ravishing Ren's Revealing Rambling

Post by RavishingRen Thu May 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Well hello there all. As the topic says, this may seem like rambling, but there is information to be gathered here, so if you feel like venturing on, then please, have at it!

My name is Serenity, though I go mostly by Ren nowadays, and once and a while a dear friend of mine calls me Caatr. I've been roleplaying for quite the amount of years; however, more recently I haven't made the time to do such. I'm hoping to maybe get back into the swing of it, and hopefully spark myself into writing once again as well.

The two people who inspire me most, in everything that I do, are MDGE (My Darling Green Eyes, my three-year-old son) and MDBE (My Darling Blue Eyes, my fiance). They mean the world to mean, and I will go straight What Dreams May Come to keep them near and safe to me.

I like in a kind of large town in Virginia, but my heart belongs to a po'dunk town in Texas, where sunrises come early and crickets bid you adieu with it's rising, or chirping out their fears as birds awake with the dawn, I'm still deciding which one there.

A friend of mine and I were actually admins of a RPG site at one point, but life gets in the way sometimes, and worlds of the imagination become squished and forgotten in Life's footsteps sometimes.

I love making lists. Honestly, I'm kind of obsessive when it comes to list making and anything involving a list. It's a little weird, and probably mildly creepy, but it's part of me, and I imagine that's what counts. Y'know, somewhere along the way.

I'm an aspiring writer, and hope to one day be published. My speaking style, my general writing style, and my story writing style are so different, I've had people refuse to believe that they are all mine. Even this little post here will be far different from anything I will ever post within a RPG.

Well, really, that's about it for me for now. Poke and prod for more information I suppose? I look forward to joining up with some epic adventure sometime soon. Wave
RavishingRen
RavishingRen
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.ravishingren.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Ravishing Ren's Revealing Rambling Empty Re: Ravishing Ren's Revealing Rambling

Post by Gunneh Thu May 12, 2011 6:33 pm

And so the Mad Caatr graces Footsteps of Ghosts with her presence... It's about time! I was terribly excited to comment on your intro thread when you made your account, but then I had to wait on the move, the work, then Texas and now here it is and...yeah.

The moral of the story is: WELCOME REN <3 If you need any help with anything, you've got several ways to get ahold of me now Very Happy
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Thu May 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Hey cool, I used to know someone who went by Serenity on the internet. =D No relation, I'm guessing, but it's interesting all the same.

Glad to see another aspiring author make their way to this awesome website. And pshaw about people not believing you have different styles; everyone develops differences for the different things they do!

I also love making lists. =) It drives my friends nuts sometimes.

Welcome to FoG, Ren!
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu May 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Your NAME is SERENITY?? That is so awesome!! xD
I'm guessing you've at least heard of Firefly? I bet the fanboys love you. ^^

Welcome to the FOG, Ravishing! cheers
Looks like you're a friend of Gunneh's, too. Great to have you here!
If you have any questions, we're pretty handy with the answers, so feel free to ask. ^^

Enjoy your perusal of the site.
Happy writing, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 9:16 pm

I do believe the ravishing Ren should take a look at the Fogathon in the writing section. It is never too late to join, and it is a great opportunity to get into novel writing. It is the only thing that has worked for me so far, except NaNoWriMo.

As for role-plays, there are more than enough to go around. Just jump in!

And welcome to the boards Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by RavishingRen Fri May 13, 2011 9:10 am

Thank you for all the warm welcomes everyone! =) I'm very excited to be able to be a part of this.

Lara - Could be a relation? Could've been me! Who knows! Lol.

Kalon - There are several things I'm required to know with the name "Serenity", on this list the top two are The Serenity Prayer and "Firefly", lol. I've only met a few fanboys, but yes, they were super enthusiastic, lol. It was cute to see guys go all squeely fangirl-esque for a change.

Silvone - I'm signed up for NaNoWriMo; however, I did not participate last year. Unfortunately life simply got in the way. Life and I have come to a compromise as of late, so this year I fully intend to participate in that, and I do believe I may jump into Fogathon as well. Thank you for telling me about it! Not sure I would've just stumbled into that thread. =)
RavishingRen
RavishingRen
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.ravishingren.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri May 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Welcome to FOG, Ren Smile So glad to see another serenity fan, not to mention doting mother Smile I hope you enjoy the forums! Glad to see you are jumping into the fogathon!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon May 30, 2011 11:38 pm

Sorry I'm late to the welcome wagon! Glad to have you on board! Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down