FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Matrix - Jacked In

3 posters

Go down

The Matrix - Jacked In Empty The Matrix - Jacked In

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Spectre and I have been working on organizing a Matrix role-play. I would like to keep this RP small, so I'll allow one or two more people in, if anyone else is interested. It's preferred that you have a good understanding of the Matrix 'universe' and the characters and store line.

A really great site to help you develop your character, I've found, is Dansego.com, which is for a Matrix role-playing game. It has some awesome information in it. I will be controlling 3 main characters, which can all be viewed here. (I still have yet to complete their bios.)

The setting will take place during the second film.

As for the plot, I'd really love for our role-play to switch between the real world and the Matrix objectives. I think that could keep things really interesting. I also think it would be really cool to fight some of Merovingian's henchmen, since he employs creatures like ghosts, werewolves, vampires, demons, and other such anomalies from one of the earlier versions of the Matrix. I like the idea of fighting off sentinels in the real world to protect Zion too. Finding and meeting with redpills to bring them to the real world and finding them a hovercraft in the real world is another thing we could do in this RP.

Because there is so much we could do with this, both in the real world and inside the Matrix, it will be spread out between different 'chapters,' like a series. The first part of the story will most likely take place inside of the Matrix.

If you are interested in joining, simply make it known here. Save your character sheets though until I create the OOC thread.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Matrix - Jacked In Empty Re: The Matrix - Jacked In

Post by Igraine Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:59 pm

I would be interested, Fate, in giving this a go. You said to save the characters until you've developed the OOC thread, and so... ?
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Cool, Igraine. Smile Oh, right, I need to make the OOC thread. XD I'll do that after dinner tonight!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Riknas Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:11 pm

Okay, stop the music! The Matrix is something I know all too well, I have all the the movies, the ani-matrix, the movies "revisited" collections, Enter the Matrix Game, "The Matrix Experience" conceptual DVD, and the Path of Neo, and have been part of the ongoing storyline in The Matrix Online. My understanding of the Matrix is at its fullest. Yes, I have a problem, but the point is, I know this Universe more than I know the one we live in. Whether I'm needed to be a go-to guy for the canon progression, or if my writing would be an appreciated addition, I'm up for it.
Riknas
Riknas
Mist
Mist

Male

http://www.virginworlds.com/podcast.php?show=30&ep=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Riknas, this is what we love to hear! Very Happy That's awesome, in my book. Thumbs Up You are most welcome to join us! I shall add you to the list of Stars in the Out-of-Character thread. Smile

All right, well that is 2 more people now, bringing this RP up to 4 players. I think I will close this, unless anyone in the future decides to drop out. Thanks, guys!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down