FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Gijinka (More serious roleplay)

2 posters

Go down

Pokemon Gijinka (More serious roleplay) Empty Pokemon Gijinka (More serious roleplay)

Post by Ruu Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:05 pm

I don't know why, but I was just thinking I'd like to do a more serious roleplay involving Pokemon Gijinka. Basically, Gijinka are Pokemon but they are in human forms. They look like this. More specifically, I was thinking of a power struggle of some sort between a gijinka Mew and a gijinka Mewtwo. For example, Mewtwo could have captured Mew and begun experimenting on the gijinka to find the secret of power that he lacks, while Mew would be trying to escape or perhaps to even change Mewtwo's heart. Some kind of plot like that, but I'd definitely be open to any other suggestions!

Last edited by Ruu on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Gijinka (More serious roleplay) Empty Re: Pokemon Gijinka (More serious roleplay)

Post by Slenderella Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Oh I would love to do this with you.
Slenderella
Slenderella
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Gijinka (More serious roleplay) Empty Re: Pokemon Gijinka (More serious roleplay)

Post by Ruu Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:43 pm

~Alrightie, that would be awesome! I didn't mention this in the post, but I was originally going to play a male Mew and then whoever expressed interest could play Mewtwo. But if you were thinking of playing a female Mew that would be fine and I could play Mewtwo. Only I'm not very good at playing dark and brooding characters, though it would be a chance for me to grow. Or we could do two other legendary Pokemon with a conflict. Whatever you want is fine. Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Slenderella Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:13 pm

I like the idea of a male mew. It's something different.
So what's the main plot? Just Mewtwo capturing Mew and experimenting on him or what?
Slenderella
Slenderella
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:25 pm

~Awesome! And yea, I didn't want to make the plot too complex. I was thinking it would be a bit of a character development roleplay. How a captor and captive can change each other and perhaps become friends. If you had anything more detailed in mind, though, I'd definitely be open to any suggestions!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Slenderella Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:44 am

No. I like the plot idea you have. I just need to find a good picture of a female mewtwo
Slenderella
Slenderella
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Yea, I gotta find a good picture of a male Mew.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down