FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fire (OOC) fire111127 and The Ghost Writer

2 posters

Go down

The Fire (OOC) fire111127 and The Ghost Writer Empty The Fire (OOC) fire111127 and The Ghost Writer

Post by fire111127 Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:06 pm

Two teenagers and one 11 year old boy's father die gruesomely in the woods. Shortly after the children begin to lose hope when a dense fire shrouds them and they become trapped. The animals turn crazed and a lone wolf follows them as they struggle to escape the horrifying obstacles of the hell they have arrived in. All the boys soon come to terms that there are powers beyond their own realm. They find faith after realizing that what is happening all around them is not just a bad predicament but a strange demonic force.

I want help to develop characters in a motivational setting and just help get the flow of everything done. Really the only rules are I want struggle through pain finding hope in a moment of darkness.
fire111127
fire111127
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

The Fire (OOC) fire111127 and The Ghost Writer Empty Re: The Fire (OOC) fire111127 and The Ghost Writer

Post by The Ghost Writer Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Okay, good concept to work with. Yes, we'll need to focus heavily on the development, and I'll be happy to work on basic paragraph and sentence structure with you, as you hinted you need help with the same in your introduction thread.

Which character would you like me to play in this story?

Note to mods: the IC for this story will be for tutorial purposes. If it falls below standards, keep in mind that fire is new to RP'ing, and that I'm helping him become acquainted with the basic ideas and techniques.
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down