FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hmmm, what to call this... [Elric&Eternity]

Go down

Hmmm, what to call this...  [Elric&Eternity] Empty Hmmm, what to call this... [Elric&Eternity]

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Aye, I just needed an open OOC for me and Elric to discuss stuff since we aren't completely sure of where to take this.

SO Elric, I'll be playing an exchange student.

As well, we should make up a school, a city, and school policies/rules.

I'll make my character shortly.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Hmmm, what to call this...  [Elric&Eternity] Empty Re: Hmmm, what to call this... [Elric&Eternity]

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:55 pm

Aruna Namrata

Hmmm, what to call this...  [Elric&Eternity] Amritarao
(^ This is how I'd like for her hair to be depicted. Also, I like the fashion of her eye make-up being just barely heavy)

Hmmm, what to call this...  [Elric&Eternity] Amr19a
(^This would be her more natural look)

Name: Aruna Namrata
Exchanged From: New Delhi;; India

Style/Dress:
Aruna wears a lot of punk-like fashion, but not in the overdone way. She keeps things to a casual minimum, and isn't really obsessed with how she looks.

Personality:
Aruna is kind and very generous. But also, she is gullible which often gets her backstabbed and berated a lot. She has a hard time adjusting to America, thus she's kind of quieter than what she use to be. She is still a very compassionate person. As well, she's passionate. She will argue and fight for what she believes, and thinks that love is a gift that shouldn't be screwed with.

-Music (some American rock and hip hop as well as Indi rock)
-Art
-Writing
-Poetry
-Track
-Swimming

Dislikes:
-Too much noise
-Fast talkers
-Disrespect
-Liars
-Watching someone be hurt (physically or verbally)
-Cork heels
-Blond girls

VERY SHORT HISTORY:
Aruna lived a normal life in India, but has grown very accustomed to their culture. She has a mother and father there, both somewhat poor, and has come to America in an exchange student program in hopes of a better education to promise her a better life.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Hmmm, what to call this...  [Elric&Eternity] Empty Re: Hmmm, what to call this... [Elric&Eternity]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:08 pm

Name: Robert "Robbie" Gray

Style/Dress: Robbie's dress style could at best be considered chaotic and at worst entirely random, he usually just throws something on and hopes that it works, and thanks to the fact that he's in jeans 90% of the time that works out for him. He's usually in a t-shirt unless the weather hits about 60 degrees, then he'll bust out one of several hoodies he owns and be just as good. If one was to put his style in to two words they would be "laid back."

Personality: Robbie's a nice guy, first and foremost, and is usually the person people come to with a problem. Depending on the situation, he ends up being the confidant, guardian, or even the shoulder to cry on for any variety of people at the school, which is something he accepts wholeheartedly becuase he does enjoy helping people. To his friends Robbie is known as a huge goofball, always planning some dumb stunt to get everybody laughing and even if he lands on his butt smiling like a gooftard the entire time.

- Having a good time
- Lazy days
- Peace and quiet
- Fall weather
- Being there for people

Dislikes:
- Thunderstorms
- Chinese food
- "Fake" people
- Liars
- Getting hurt (emotionally)
- Crowds
- Alcohol

VERY SHORT HISTORY:
Robbie grew up in your basic single parent home, Dad leaving and Mom doing her dangedest to raise him, unfortunately when he turned 8 his mom got a new boyfriend and with that a new stepdaughter, whom she absolutely doted on. This left Robbie feeling alone and uncared for and as a result caused him to really open his heart to others and their problems.

Description: http://gwensaer.deviantart.com/art/Jellyfish-Whisperer-92207330

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down