FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Several Requests

Go down

Several Requests Empty Several Requests

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:53 pm

I have several detailed art requests, starting with an avatar photo. I will list the rest out later if anyone is interested.

It would be a full shot with a man walking along the forest with a full moon and stars behind him. The wind would be blowing from left to right, and the moon will also be over his left shoulder. I think grey cast for everything would be easiest for the background but I bow to superior talents in this. He would be tall and lean. He would be wearing a gray and black mottled cloak that the wind blow left that would cover half his body and face. He would have straight and slightly unruly hair, high cheekbones, an aquiline nose and rounded out square jaw. He would be smiling, and clean shaven. The body would be covered in leather armor. He would have leather boots capped with metal and up to the mid-shin. I would like blue eyes.

Also, the wind would reveal the right side's sword in a leather scabbard and a simple grip with a round pommel. There would be another hilt for a two-handed sword over his left shoulder and cutting into the moon.

Back to top Go down

Several Requests Empty Re: Several Requests

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:43 am

I might like to try this; we'll see. The problem with trying to fit in that much detail, however, is that the avatar can only be 150 x 200 pixels at maximum. You would probably end up having to go with either a close-up shot that doesn't reveal much besides the face and nightly background, or a wide shot where you wouldn't be able to make out much of the character beyond clothing and vague details.

Actually, though... What if we did a wide shot for the signature, which can be significantly larger? That way, we can have the close-up shot for the avatar.

If no one beats me to this, now I do want to give it a shot. ^^ It might take me a while if I do start it, so feel free to let others have a go, if they want.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down