FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the depths I come...

5 posters

Go down

From the depths I come... Empty From the depths I come...

Post by FyrePrince Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Long have I slumbered. Too long. Much too long. Though I once was, now I am not. Yet, the hunger, the passion, the longing, the excitement! It's clarion call has reawaken my waning and flagging spirits, so now I hunt again. Once more, I rise. Once more, I come.

I bear with me my ancient skills, rusted and near-forgotten, eroded by the coarse sands of time. Mayhaps it will avail me naught, in this new age and place. However, attempt it I will, for there has been no greater ecstasy or joy than pitting my wits against those who are my betters and superiors. Thus here I am, in all my tattered glory and pride, to once more take up the mantle of a roleplayer.

And so, kind reader, I ask of you this small plea: Come partake in this bounty, and set my wings of imagination free.
FyrePrince
FyrePrince
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

From the depths I come... Empty Re: From the depths I come...

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:59 am

And you thought you were the lamb in a den of wolves.
More like a wolf in lamb's clothing.
Welcome to the den, FyrePrince. Twisted Evil

Also, welcome to the FOG! cheers
I like your style. Wink
Do have a look round; we have a very nice rules section and FAQ, and of course please feel free to ask lots of questions. Here in your intro thread, in fact, is always a good place when starting out.

I'm looking forward to seeing your writing style.
Welcome again, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by FyrePrince Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:06 am

Laughing Well, one can't exactly bare their fangs immediately after one enters another's domain, right? After all, wolves aren't the only things out there that bite. *wolfish grin*

Very Happy Thanks for the warm welcome. Much appreciated. And yes, I have checked out the R&R section and now am following up on the FAQs. So far, it would seem that I have no questions, but I must say I am very much impressed by the standards of this forum. Plenty of top-notch writing here.

Thanks for the compliments. XD I'll muster up some courage to join some of the roleplays. (Everyone seems to be a pro here, so I'm kinda hesitant)
FyrePrince
FyrePrince
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Welcome to FOG, FyrePrince! I can tell just by your intro post that you're very talented writer - such eloquent prose! Please don't feel nervous about the high standards of writing or that you're walking into a den of wolves (though I really do love wolves). We're all a friendly, though slightly insane, bunch, and I've no doubt that your writing would be more than welcome in any role-play here.

And yes, we have more than just wolves that bite around here. We don't bite too much, though we may nibble on your soul from time to time Twisted Evil

Enjoy your stay here, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by FyrePrince Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:43 am

Aah? *blush* Err...no, I'm not talented. Just slightly experienced, that's all. *scratches head* Thanks for the warm welcome. Hm...I'm starting to get a feel of this place, and I like it. So, yeah, just joined one of the casual roleplays to get my feet back on the ground again, since it's been quite a while since I roleplayed. Hopefully I'm still able to do it. XD

Eh? Nibble on my soul? *pokes empty mass of flesh* I don't think I have much left. T_T But you're free to nom on a bit. rabbit
FyrePrince
FyrePrince
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Ok, Kalon, a rules section can never be 'nice'. xD Although I guess if you mean it is shiny because of the new banner, then I understand...

Fyre, that was truly an inspirational/badass/epic intro you wrote there and I would totally write something up to go with it because I adore your style, but I am rusty myself, so I ask for a rain check!

Welcome to FoG, Fyre, and see you on the boards!
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Normal:
Rules Section

Mean:
!! RULES SECTION !!

Nice:
rules section Wink

Normal:
Rules Section

Mean (as in cheap):
Rules

Nice (as in spiffy):

~ Rules Section ~

Our rules section is aesthetically pleasing, is quite civil, and makes ample attempt to clarify what the rules mean and why they're in place. I therefore uphold that our rules section is indeed "very nice." cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:05 pm

Greetings, FyrePrince! Here’s some advice so that you don’t get lost in the spiral mists.

From the depths I come... Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

The rules section that Kalon mentioned is in the above links as well as other good places to click.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down