FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Land of Lucid Dreams v2

+3
Hisoka
Ruu
Baker
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Land of Lucid Dreams v2 Empty Land of Lucid Dreams v2

Post by Baker Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Land of Lucid Dreams Version 2

Dreams are powerful things, they are like the inner sanctum of the human mind. They hold secrets, wishes, inner desires. Good dreams can represent what someone wants to be, it allows a hiding place to shy away from the turmoil and dramatic things in life. Imagine if someone could control those dreams? They could drastically change the feeling of someone’s entire life, constant nightmares, no escape from reality.

Well, this Roleplay will be based around the idea of a dream world, a collaboration of people’s dreams and hopes all over the planet, we will play a special role in the dream realm which I’ll explain later when I make up some sort of map. The real unique part of this roleplay will be the ability to play two drastically different characters in two different environments. We will have times that we play our people in real life situations, and times they will be in their own dream world.

Each person will be required to make a character sheet for their dream character, their real life human character, and a description of the dream environment. We will choose the locations of these environments soon. If you have any specific questions about the plot, don’t hesitate to PM me, I may not be able to answer you directly due to plot discrepancies, but I’ll do my best.

So, whoever is interested, post it up. Smile

Character Sheets:

Real World:

Name:

Appearance: (Picture or Paragraph)

Brief history: (When I say brief, I prefer a paragraph or two at most, not six or seven.)

Dream Realm:

Name: (Can be same as Real World, or can change if necessary)

Side: (Good or Evil, there will be very few evil)

Appearance: (Picture or Paragraph, can be the same as the Real World one if your Dream Realm is modern-based.)

Abilities or Powers: (Anything I approve, no god-modding powers, obviously)

The Design of Your Dream Realm

Please make it reasonably laid out, I don't expect huge details, but I expect enough so we can get the feeling of it, dark, nightmarish, or a colorful, bright, good dream. I know dreams change every night, so every time you sleep there can be small differences in your realm, but I will need to approve them so they cannot be huge moderations that can extremely impact the story to your favor.

A map will come eventually, and first come first serve for places on it. We will eventually visit to all realms.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Land of Lucid Dreams v2 Empty Re: Land of Lucid Dreams v2

Post by Ruu Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:42 pm

~Yay! I definitely wanna join~ Is this okay?

Real World:

Name: Raynen (Ray) Tryst

Appearance: Ray

Brief history: Ray lived a fairly average life with his parents and his older brother. He and his brother, Cody, were very close. Cody always stood up for him and watched over him and the two were never separated. But Cody graduated and, being a star football player, moved to a large college. Cody and Ray were still close, but of course Ray couldn't see his brother every day, every week, or even every month. Ray didn't become exactly depressed, but became shy and withdrawn. Whereas he used to make friends easily, it now was a bit more difficult. He still had friends, but he was quiet and more sensitive now.

His transition to middle school didn't help matters. One of the older boys at the school decided it was his duty to torment Ray every chance he got. Without his big brother, Ray didn't have anyone to turn to. He certainly didn't want to tell his parents and he didn't want to burden Cody while he was at college. So he's kept the hurt inside of him all this time...It's gotten to the point where he's feigning sickness or making excuses just to avoid school as much as possible, and unless something drastic happens, it isn't going to change...And his only escape is at home and in his dreams...

Dream Realm:

Name: Raynen (Ray)

Side: Good

Appearance: Ray soars to the heavens with newfound angel wings

Abilities or Powers: Because Ray hurts so much, he manifest his powers in the dream world through healing. He can also manipulate light.

Ray's dream world is a vision of heavenly beauty. It's filled with soft, golden clouds and grand homes created of marble and pearls. Angels inhabit this realm, known for the grace, beauty, poise, and kindness. They are led by a beautiful woman who cares for all her people equally. There are also beautiful gardens, flowing rivers, and cascading waterfalls. It is very difficult to find a place where darkness or even shadows have touched.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Real World

Name: Shawn Fletcher

Appearance: Standing at 6 feet 2 inches Shawn is all lean muscle, with the major muscle groups standing out like cords. His skin is a natural bronze due to his First Nations heritage and has a hardened look to it. Covered in the scars of a lifetime of combat it is a testimony to the strength of will housed within him.

His face is narrowly defined, almost feminine in it's beauty with high and sculpted cheekbones. His eyes are almond shaped with long lashes with near black irises. His hair is worn rather short, almost shaved in fact and is a deep shining black.

Most often the native can be found in clothes of the blackest hue. Of a practical nature they are plain although well made.

Brief history:

Shawn Fletcher was born on a native reserve in Manitoba, Canada. His people once proud hunters and warriors had sunk into a pit of despair. Alcohol, violence, gangs, drugs, hookers, all of it shaped this child of the northern woods into a cynical shell of a human being. Nothing mattered but number one and getting ahead.

And he did just that, this child of the northern woods. He learned how to fight, learned how deal with pain of any kind. He never let himself grow attached to anyone. In time he became emotionless, a antisocial with the rage of a demon in his veins. Shawn was the prefect candidate for either a gang or in his case a black ops team.

Joining the military to escape the hell of the reserve found Shawn in a whole new one. His skills and total ruthlessness earning him equal praise and hatred from his fellow soldiers. And attention from the Brass who realized the potential of the rage and ruthlessness inside this man. Joining a black ops team Shawn soon showed pleasure in the hunt. In time the Cree became a prefect assassin, one who killed without mercy or hesitation. But at what cost did this 'perfection' come at.

Dream Realm:

Name: Shawn Fletcher

Side: Evil
Appearance: Little changes about Shawn's appearance although he does gain blood red eyes.

Abilities or Powers: Shawn's blood lust in life is transformed into a infinitely more deadly weapon in his dreams.

Reaver's Ecstasy- Shawn's own blood spills in tribute to his rage. In doing so he unlocks the pinnacle of his physical abilities pushing them beyond mortal limits. Underneath the Ecstasy he becomes a near unmatched combatant, able to fight through wounds that should kill him. But with that power comes a loss of control as his actions become guided by primal rage instead of a warrior's logic. And while he can ignore the wounds while in Ecstasy the same can not be said once it ends. Cripplingly wounds hit him full force and lethal ones could kill him.

Life Sight: The ability to see the aura of a person's life force even through walls and other obstacles.

Drain- A most horrendous ability Shawn can drain a dying person's last ounce of life to heal his own wounds. All that is needed is direct gaze at the victims eyes as their heart beats ever slower.

Shawn's dream world by any other standard would be considered a nightmare of hellish proportions. The screams of those trapped here full the air with frantic prayers and half uttered pleas for mercy. It is a battlefield of epic scale, where armies seemingly limitless do battle over a blood soaked stretch of mud and corpses. The smell of blood and rot hangs heavily covering this nightmare world in a foul miasma.

Blasted out Bunkers and machine gun nests littered the field of battle as the soldiers kill each other time and time again only to be brought back to life yet again. Some driven insane by the horror commit suicide over and over again hoping that this time they shall truly die. Shells from unseen guns crash all around creating a cacophony, a symphony of pure and unadulterated war. The percussion of the rifles blending in seamlessly, the brass of the screams of mercy and prayer highlighting each lull in the symphony.

And it is here in this hell of a battlefield Shawn finds himself each time his eyes close. A hell of his own crafting or finding it doesn't matter. Here he is Death, the destroyer of worlds, Here his blood lust is sated if only for a few hours.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:37 pm

So, me and Chain have already decided that he is playing the big huge villian in this, because he asked me about a comatose character and I was planning on the big baddy being comatose, so, he got the job.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:38 pm

So Baker, thoughts on your Big Bad? Razz
Real World:

Name: Lillian Gray

Occupation: Well, she's comatose, but if she were awake she'd probably be in school.

Appearance: A picture of innocence, Lillian stands at a little under four feet. Her skin is remarkably pale due to poor circulation; partially from her medical conditions, partially from her lack of physical activity. Blond hair frames an angelic face with pale blue eyes.

Brief history: Lillian's birth was a textbook case of how a birth should NOT go; born pre-mature complications led to the need for a C-section, which was botched to the point that it not only left Lillian comatose, but also killed her mother. Her father simply named her and went home in shock, unfortunately making a stop at the bar to drown his sorrows. On the way back from the bar, he veered off the road and slammed into a telephone pole, killing him instantly. The case was labelled as a DUI accident, but whether accident or suicide it left poor Lillian without a family and she was place in government custody. When it became clear that she was never going to awaken about a year ago, the government moved to pull the plug on her, but was challenged by an activist group. The case is still being dragged through courts.

Dream Realm:

Name: Remus

Side: Evil

Appearance:
Land of Lucid Dreams v2 144114-175599-wraith_large

Abilities or Powers:
Three main ones-
Astral Manipulation:
Remus is able to manipulate the dream world around him. This power scales with the emotional stability of the target; the more the target fears Remus or is otherwise emotionally self-destructing, the weaker their hold is on their dream realm and the larger the changes Remus can make to their dream realm. He can literally be your worst nightmare if you fear him enough, but if you hold strong and recognize that the changes are simply illusory he's basically powerless. Naturally, he doesn't publicize this weakness. Within his own dream realm, this power scales with his own rage rather than the weakness of others.
Eye of the Widow:
He is able to see the fears of anyone he looks at. This makes his dream manipulation significantly more effective at destabilizing people.
Mistform:
Remus can break his own body down into a black mist that can fly for transport, form into weapons, or just obscure vision if that's what he needs.

Dream History:
When Remus came into being in the Dream World, he was an anomaly. He had no memories of life, nothing to go by; he first encountered a man, and so he was male. The man, Andy Hawkson, took Remus under his wing, named him, and taught him everything he knew. Eventually, however, Remus began to wonder where Andy, no, everyone kept disappearing to. People came and went, and he grew obsessed with learning about where they went, and why he could never follow. His obsession eventually grew to become all-consuming, paving the way to the sort of madness that fills his mind now.

The Design of Your Dream Realm:
Think classic high fantasy, but with more apocalypse and existentialism.

…I'm seriously wanting to just leave it at that, but I'm gonna be nice and give you a decent description. It's basically the stereotypical fantasy kingdom, except everyone in it was killed by an undead plague centuries ago. And then the sun went out. A handful of undead walk the land, some even still have flesh on their skeletal frames. These "shamblers" have formed a rudimentary society, mostly creating purposeless shrines and altars all around the kingdom. When an intruder enters, it's their first instinct to capture it and drag it to one of the altars to sacrifice it and turn it into another shambler. Lighting within the kingdom is even crazier; a face "sun" of sorts shines down on exactly one area at any given time. It might be a ruined temple, or a crumbling castle, but exactly one place receives natural lighting at any given time, while the rest of the kingdom is effectively dealing with a permanent new moon. These places of light don't seem to follow any pattern or even share the same size of illuminated area; they are mere selections of Remus' crumbling mind, pulled at random as his mind feverishly tries to find a method to it's own madness. Furthermore, the area around Remus is always illuminated with a pale red glow, making the surroundings seem almost sepia-toned. This lighting effects his powers-- he cannot enter the area of natural light, nor can his powers manifest within it. However, within the red light surrounding him, his abilities can manifest significantly more powerfully.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Baker wrote:So, me and Chain have already decided that he is playing the big huge villain in this, because he asked me about a comatose character and I was planning on the big baddy being comatose, so, he got the job.

Surely there is room for more then one villain in this RP. After all your OP clearly states there would be a few evil characters not merely one.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:13 pm

I know what I said. And there is more than one, I just meant he was the big huge villain in it. I should have made it clear in the opening post, there is more than one villain, but there is a big one. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding. You can still be evil, just, I have a special role for him.

And Everyone so far has been accepted, by the way.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Don't you mean her Baker. I mean Remus is just the dream persona of an 8 year girl in a coma. I am curious as to why a child who has in effect been unconscious her entire life create a being like Remus or even be capable of dreaming in the first place. I mean they say dreams are a way of our subconscious to speak to us. This girl Lillian Gray is for all intents and purposes a blank slate with no memories or even emotions, even if she awoke her mental capacity would be little more then that of a new born. Well Remus is in essence evil, but that also begs the question why he is evil to begin with. Is it the whole nurture versus nature thing or is there a more satisfying answer.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:32 pm

um, really, it's not my place to answer that, it's not my character, but, I liked the idea. There's no need to criticize it. I also have a few plot related things that are pertaining to some of the reasons. Also, this is a roleplay, no need to be so serious about it. In fact, a child would be much more susceptible to influence by anything evil. But, I have a plot idea pertaining to why a child would be like that. Chain has already been filled in on it. Everyone else will be filled in on it when the RP starts.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Hobo Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:53 am

Real World:

Name: Issac Hill

Occupation: He doesn't have one, because he's currently checked in to a psychiatric ward.

Appearance:
Land of Lucid Dreams v2 Isaac

Brief history: Issac was given a slightly shorter end of this stick when he was born. It wasn't realized until later in his life that he was actually born with schizophrenia. When he was younger, he would mention 'Them' or some variation, and it was taken as quite simply an active imagination full of imaginary friends. As time progressed, it grew increasingly odd that Issac would continue to have such imaginary friends, and he was put into therapy at the age of 12. Also, as he grew older many people started to notice that when Issac was talking he would occasionally interrupt himself with long silences, and upon speaking again he would usually begin to talk about a completely different subject. After a year of therapy, and an investigation into his odd interruptions, Issac was eventually diagnosed with schizophrenia and advised to be committed to a psychiatric ward.

Since Issac was 13 he has lived in his local psychiatric ward under heavy medication that keeps him lucid, and corrects his 'thought blocks', but also neuters his personality. When not under drungs, Issac suffers from two common symptoms of schizophrenia; the first being auditory, and in extreme cases visual, hallucinations that are often referred to as voices in his head. The second is called thought blocking, in which he will cut him self off mid sentence with silence and often times resume the conversation with a different topic.

Dream Realm:

Name: Issac

Side: Issac is strictly neutral, but the others(will go into later) vary.

Appearance: Issac looks the same, but his voices(explained in abilities) each have a distinct appearance

Lily: Link

Parker: Link

Martin: Link

Eris: Link This one requires a tad bit of explanation. He doesn't exactly have a strictly defined physical form, but more fluid and abstract like the picture, but when he moves or does actions, the parts of his body involved ie legs and arms become more sharply defined with the action.

Abilities or Powers: Issac's primary power is an odd one. In the dream world, his auditory hallucinations are given a quasi-physical dream body that can't directly effect the world around them, but they can, willingly or not, take over Issac's dream body, altering his powers, appearance, personality, and alignment to fit their them. It also takes quite some time after Issac has been 'possessed' by one of his hallucinations for another to control Issac's body, and Issac can reject the host if he has a strong enough will to.

Issac does have one other power besides this odd ability. He has the ability to extend his thought blocks outside of himself, therefor affecting other people in a close vicinity as well. It doesn't work too well in combat, for the person has to be around a meter away, and anyone who has combat down to muscle memory or pure instinct can combat it without really trying. Also, his schizophrenia is completely unmediated while in the dream world.

Lily, the first of Issac's four 'hallucinations', is a perky and intelligent woman who seems to be about 23. She is a purely good person, and often acts as the voice of reason and logic in Issac's head. Her main power is the ability to alter her own body in numerous different ways. This can be anything from making her arm a sword to making her spit a corrosive acid. The different things she can do are limited to her imagination, but they all take a certain amount of time to do. The amount of time the transformation takes is based on how familiar Lily is with the change she is making, and how drastic of a change it actually is.

Second is a man named Parker. Parker is a fiercely independent twenty something that will in no way take orders from someone else. In this way he is a strictly neutral person, simply going with whatever he wants to do and caring little for 'good' and 'evil'. He acts mostly as the voice that offers brash and impulsive suggestions to Issac. Parker's powers manifest themselves as they would in a pyromancer from a fantasy novel. Basically he is a master pyrokinetic, but he often exerts little fine control over the fire he produces. It's all about the sheer uncontrolled power of the fire, not about pinpoint control for Parker.

Martin, the third voice, is a man who appears in his thirties, and is an utterly meticulous planner who rarely executes a plan before he feels that everything has been thought out. He believes that the world should be orderly and impulses should be at on until they can be thoroughly thought out and used to better the world, so he obviously has an alignment that reflects that. Martin is the one who offers analytical thoughts and carefully thought out plans to Issac, usually the direct antithesis to Parker. Martin's powers are that of illusion. He can paint deceiving pictures that lure or confuse his opponent while he sits back and waits for an opportunity to make a final strike. He usually never involves himself directly in battle unless the perfect opportunity to end the fight with one strike presents itself.

The final voice calls himself Eris. He is an utter embodiment of chaos, disorder, and anarchy. His age isn't really known, and it would be near impossible to guess. As mentioned, Eris lives only to sow the seeds of chaos and destruction through fire, and has an evil alignment. He carer for little else than the creation of mass chaos. In fact he feeds upon in. Naturally, his comments in Issac's head are usually meant to incite anarchy and chaos through Issac's actions. Eris's power feeds directly off of his need for chaos. Namely, he grows more powerful as things grow more chaotic. By creating more chaos in a fight, or just in general, he grows physically stronger and more resistant to attacks. If the chaos reaches a certain point, Eris gains the power to launch balls of pure energy at his opponents, but in reality it would take quite a bit of chaos and destruction to reach that point. His fighting style is, obviously, incredibly erratic, with the intent to make the fight as confusing and destructive as physically possible. The major downside to Eris taking control of Issac is simply that the possession takes a massive toll on Issac's body. Anything more than 30 minutes of possession can have incredibly adverse effects on Issac's body. Also, none of the other voices can inhabit Issac's dream body for at least another day after Eris has been in there.

Issac's dream realm is hardly the same thing twice. It does have a sort of default design to it, but it is incredibly likely to switch sporadically at any given time. The basic default design is, quite simply, an expanse of white as far as the eye can see. Even the sky is the same white color. This default rarely lasts for long, however, and it is very likely that the dreamscape could switch from the default to a forest to a castle on a cliff in the matter of instants.
Crazy Hobo
Crazy Hobo
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:03 am

Really like the unique idea, just don't over do it, accepted Smile
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:17 am

Hisoka wrote:Don't you mean her Baker. I mean Remus is just the dream persona of an 8 year girl in a coma. I am curious as to why a child who has in effect been unconscious her entire life create a being like Remus or even be capable of dreaming in the first place. I mean they say dreams are a way of our subconscious to speak to us. This girl Lillian Gray is for all intents and purposes a blank slate with no memories or even emotions, even if she awoke her mental capacity would be little more then that of a new born. Well Remus is in essence evil, but that also begs the question why he is evil to begin with. Is it the whole nurture versus nature thing or is there a more satisfying answer.
He means he. Remus is (more or less) a completely different person than Lillian, what with the fact that Lillian's never really been able to be her own person. A comatose child would still be capable of dreaming easily, for two main reasons. Dreams must not be our subconscious speaking to us, otherwise the whole concept of a combined dream world goes to hell. Secondly, even if she's never been awake she'd still have a fully functional subconscious. Her mind would use the dream time to reflect, just like any other mind, except she'd be reflecting on other events in the dream world instead of reflecting on the real world. If she were to wake up, as I currently understand things, she would more or less be Remus in a little girl's body. She only has one personality to her really, because only one's had a chance to develop. Thus it would, naturally, be her dominant personality. The reason he is evil to begin with is mostly because he's raving mad trying to figure out about this whole other world people keep popping off to. You know, the whole reason that I included a dream background for the character, if you'd read.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:47 am

I'll get a character sheet up tonight. Got to go to work now though. Sad
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:10 am

Okay, no hurry Skitz Smile
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Mhm. But you owe me a post first. Razz
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:48 am

Okay, I've read pretty much everything now and man Chain I was half way to making a character with the 8 year old girl idea. Damn you for beating me to that. lol.

I'll get a post up after the character sheet honest. I just prioritize character sheets because when I get an inspiration I feel the need to write it down before anyone else takes the idea. Plus, with work I'm rarely capable of anything I'm proud of during the week so I need to find the time. Don't worry, Chain. I'll get something up ASAP.

Real World:

Name: Meredith Soboe

Appearance: A average looking brunette woman with long straight hair and and freckles. She has large gray eyes, but it makes no difference because she almost always wears sunglasses to cover them. Her build is thin and average as well and all her skin is speckled with freckles.

Brief history:
As a woman born blind, Meredith has lived a life of a sheltered woman and child. She's always been seen as the frail incapable person and always looked over aside from her blindness. Naturally this always frustrated her, but she learned to make the best of what she could and become a woman capable of anything despite her handicap.

Her life has gone on as average as her appearance and considering her disability that in itself has been much of a trial for her, but through it all she managed to achieve independence and is now working as a well loved highschool history teacher. She's been pretty well liked and made friends rather easily all her life so she's really got no complaints... not that she would have any in the first place since she's a major optimist.

Dream Realm:

Name: Xari

Side: Good

Appearance: Xari his covered head to toe in white. She's got a body suit made of leather and tight boots that cover every inch of her skin and her face is completely covered by a helmet that goes about her head completely making no actual trait of her feasibly visible. No actual part of her body is actually showing; hair, eyes, skin tone, nothing is visible.

There are two straps that come out of the back of her helmet and both of them work both as weapons and arms they can move to her will. If I had to put up a picture though I'd reference Lita's suit from Bubblegum Crisis, cept the color scheme would be black and white with white as the emphasis.

Abilities or Powers: She has as an amazing ability with all her senses, including sight and and is super strong and acrobatic. Her senses can be detect things from miles away and she's strong enough to destroy buildings with her bear hands.

Having no actual understanding of color all Xari/Meredith is capable of understanding is light and dark so everything in her realm is based off of that fact. Everything is either white or black with no values of gray, no shadows, and no color. It is also extremely abstract with emphasis on geometrical shapes. In all sense of the world it has no real gravity no floor and no ceiling. It would best be compared to the works of Escher. It is basically a giant maze that one could only manage to travel through after growing familiar with the terrain and since small things are always changing its nearly impossible without Xari herself.

Last edited by Skitzo-phrenick on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Nice job. And since I don't have much time on my laptop today, I've broken down and decided to go with the same old character I had last time. I'll get it up in a second.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:20 pm

My character sheet is nothing compared to you guys, but, It'll get better. I might do a different character, and I got another one coming soon once I get a power cord.

Real World

Spoiler:

Dream Realm

Spoiler:

Dream Realm:

Spoiler:
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Added a picture reference for Xari. I figured you'd all want to see the influence so you could get a better look at her because her look was kind of tough to explain.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Name: The Sandman

Appearance: Sandman

The Sandman has many appearances, he can be a fly on the wall, the water under your boat, a tree in the forest, but this is the one he most takes, resembling a human to relate to his...subjects.

Brief History: The Sandman is the appointed watcher of dreams. He can control your deepest nightmares and your most satisfying dreams. He sees his job as a punishment, the other rulers of realms thought The Sandman was a little...different. He's always been a bit crazy, manipulating his powers for his own amusement, much to other's dismay. His chaotic rule over the dream realm mostly goes unnoticed by the dreamers, until now.

He has his own role in this story, some say he is the ultimate dreamer, a man with a volatile mind, bending things to his will with just a flick of the wrist and a snap of his fingers. His allegiance can be both a blessing, and a curse. He does what he wants, and nobody tells him what to do in his world. Nobody really knows his intentions, but he seems to know what is going on, which makes him incredibly suspicious.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:09 pm

I have explained what the sandman's role in the story will be to chain, and i'll speak to each of you about it, if you would like to know soon, just come into the chat and give me a holler. We could PM it, but, the chat is easier.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:29 am

You can pm me, I don't do the whole chat thing. More out of a desire to maintain what little grammar and spelling ability I have then anything else.

And do we have a time-line on when this thing is gonna start?Because I'll be gone at a Race Comp starting Wednesday next week to Sunday Night.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:20 pm

Actually, just read this.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Alright that explains who the hell the sand man is but that was only half my question.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:41 pm

I'm not sure. I'll get to it. I'm an engineering student, I don't need any more on my plate than what's necessary. I'm more worried about flunking out of college than starting this roleplay. I might get a starting post done tomorrow, but I'm not sure. It'll be done in the next few days.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:16 am

Saw the IC and really really excited for it. I'll try to get something up tomorrow. Had a pretty long day today and I'm out of it for now.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:34 pm

That's cool. No hurries. Here's the IC

For all the good people, You can either post just a dream or you can control the sandman coming to get you. Either way, he will be coming to get all of you soon. Razz
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:20 am

Wow... that took me a lot longer than expected. Believe me when I say I was having some trouble with that one there.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Just checkin' in so you guys know your resident villain hasn't checked out on you. Life's gotten busy; I actually have a shot at my first choice college, so I'm getting school in order so I'll be good on that front. Expect something later this week, hopefully.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:06 pm

I have an idea for a character, Baker, but I wanted to run it past you to see if you think anything of it first. But before I do that, I want to post here to ask if the game is still accepting characters.

So. Is the game still accepting characters?
Cypher
Cypher
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next