FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does his best noblewoman's laugh....

5 posters

Go down

Does his best noblewoman's laugh.... Empty Does his best noblewoman's laugh....

Post by Pavement Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:13 am

First of, I'd just like to say that I've gone through as many names as an artist does pencils. I won’t bother naming them all, but if I seem familiar, then tell me. We migh know each other from somewhere.

A part of the reason behind that is that I've wandered through quite a lot of sites, even though I have only been at the hobby for about four years, recently even getting into pen and paper types. I still consider myself to be finally somewhat competent, or at least possessing potential. I can play a variety of archetypes, any orientation, intersex, transgender individuals, virtually most genres, and have watched my own style evolve from one lining to what I believe might be a simple, clean and very thought focused writing style, ranging from three hundred to 1,000 words depending on the sitch. My constant changing has kind of made it hard for me to settle down in just one, place, but more of it just having really uneven between members and an inability to get personal since I've mainly just been on big sites like Roleplay Gateway and Roleplay Adventures.

To give a personal background. I’m a student living in the boondocks of the Deep South, growing up with Asperger’s Syndrome. I am currently planning for college, where I’ll hopefully be studying performing arts and dramatic writing. I have a life, and I'm the type that needs absolute quite and serenity to write. This essentially just means I probably won’t be posting in a single roleplay more than once a weekday,

Anyway, to finish off with preferences, I love doing one on one’s for the sake of streamlining, though even in them I like playing multiple characters. Love humor and satire in my roleplays, especially since everything is generally SERIOUS fucking BUISNESS. Don’t like much romance, though I’m very found of soap opera like style. And even when I do romance, I admit I got a bit of a homoromantic preference. Also really suck at making supernatural powers, I’m more comfortable putting my energies into the history and personality. I’d love to do horror, but finding one that doesn’t have vampires in it is difficult. And While I’ve been told I’m good at it, I’m not really that fond of combat either. I don’t really expect the AS show up, but I’d appreciate it if you be patient with me if I start sounding like a dumbass.
Pavement
Pavement
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Does his best noblewoman's laugh.... Empty Re: Does his best noblewoman's laugh....

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:03 am

Welcome to FOG, Pavement! I'm sure you'll find that FOG is more than able to accommodate your thirst for variety in role-plays. We have people writing in all sorts of genres, with myriads of character archetypes. If you're into one-on-ones, we have interest checks popping up all the time, or feel free to post your own. You seem to be a really eloquent writers, so I'm sure you'll do great even with the AS.

And let me assure you that FOG's a great place to get more personal with its members. We're not the biggest community in the world, so that means we get to know each other a lot better. Oh, and it also makes for lots of craziness, so consider yourself warned Twisted Evil. You know, it's the usual stuff like blowing up random objects, soul nibbling, eating oodles of awesome sauce, etc...

Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Does his best noblewoman's laugh.... Empty Re: Does his best noblewoman's laugh....

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:06 pm

Well-rounded role-players are usually the best role-players. At least, they likely have the most fun. I'm very particular about the role-plays I join, and I've not done so well in quite a few of them.

I'm sure, based off of your interests, you'll find quite a lot of interesting role-plays and role-players here! Enjoy your time at FOG!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:56 pm

Welcome to the FOG, Pavement! cheers
It looks like Silvan covered the basics, but do also check out the FAQ, which you can access from the top navigation bar.

Or if you have any questions, you could also voice them here, and we'd all be more than glad to answer them in glorious detail. ^_^

Happy writing! And enjoy the swirly mists! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:28 pm

Greetings, Pavement! Here’s some advice so that you don’t get lost in the spiral mists.

Does his best noblewoman's laugh.... Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

I am sure you will find a good place to role-play here. If you need anything, just ask.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavement Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:35 pm

Well, so far, it's definitely starting to remind of Roleplay Adventures back when it was a tad smaller, which to me is a good thing. Even found another user I knew from there.

And Silvone, I wouldn't say I'm well rounded, but working on it. I think I can do a lot of different stuff, but that comes out when I get desperate for an rp ...which is conviently now. ANd due to the activity level here, I doubt I'll be as restricted to one on ones as I was on other places. Just gotta get over the pool of choice rolepays and pick one.

I don't mind if any of you advertise your roleplays here. Actually, please do!
Pavement
Pavement
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:16 pm

I love your name. Pavement. Simple, yet reminds me of sidewalks. I like sidewalks. Plus, you look interesting, fun and fuintersting (a mix between fun and interesting) to roleplay with, so this makes me think of a playful sidewalk.

Awesome.

I mean welcome to this blip of reality, where the creations of imagination run rampant. Where ideas are discovered behind every veil of mist and under every shadow. This wonderous place only known as FoG!

Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Welcome to the swirling mists! Although I'm a bit late.

Hehe, I hope you have a good stay and find some good RPs to get your teeth into.

Once again, welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down