FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven't Met You Yet - IntChk

5 posters

Go down

Haven't Met You Yet - IntChk Empty Haven't Met You Yet - IntChk

Post by thecolorisred Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Fate is a sneaky little demon.

It often enjoys pairing people up and breaking them, as well as push two unlikely people to fall in love.

It also knows that each human being is supposed to end up with his/her soul mate. It’s just that these days Fate is getting more and more subtle for humans to notice this.

Ever smiled at the lady who sat beside you in the park the other day? Or what about the guy who rode the same elevator as you did? What about when you spent the whole 7-hour flight watching movies and sleeping instead of noticing the person beside you?

Sometimes, Fate allows us to meet these people just once in our lives. It’s just that we never notice, we never really cared, or we claim that these people aren’t “our type.” That’s why there are single people out there. Sometimes people just chase the wrong person, cynically don’t believe in “soul mates” or are prioritizing something more important than being in a relationship. Everyone has his/her personal reasons.

But sometimes, Fate just hasn’t given every individual the opportunity to meet his/her soul mate. They “just haven’t met yet.”

So…

How or when will they meet? Will they meet in a dark alleyway, in a library, or in a carnival? Will they start off as childhood friends or bitter rivals? Will Fate be subtle this time or be direct and have an arranged marriage? Which partner will die first?

But also, will these humans respond to these subtle opportunities Fate gives them?

Who knows? Love was never supposed to be this easy.

-----------------------------

So..... any questions/takers? Smile
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Haven't Met You Yet - IntChk Empty Re: Haven't Met You Yet - IntChk

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 pm

If I could be the female character.. I may be interested in this. Since it's casual, I don't feel pressured by the need to write a heck of a whole lot.

I'll add you to my MSN so we can talk further about this.. If that is okay with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:46 am

Well, technically I still am waiting if there are any people interested, planned to have overlapping love stories for this RP (with me probably RPing as "Fate" or put a character if there's something lacking and giving the players random events/happenings for their characters to meet up etc.)

Really happy for your interest though. Thanks, I'll keep you posted.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:50 pm

I'm not quite sure what it is that will be going here on this RP? Looks interesting but I'm wondering what exact genre it is.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:37 am

Well I would most likely classify this as "modern romance." I basically planned to make the characters live out separate/distant lives and then I (as Fate) will give them random events that will bring them closer/farther from each other, and it is up to the RPers to decide whether they want to accept/reject each other as soul mates.

Something like that. I would basically be in the background while the RPers who join this will be in the forefront. If in any case there is an odd number of participants, I'll be supplying a character to make it even.

....so....

It would be really great to have more people. ^^;;
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:52 am

Well, sounds like something interesting. I've always wanted to do an RP where someone is working in the background as well as the forefront. I'll play a male or female. Whatever's needed.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:52 am

Sweet~ Still waiting for more players (probably another pair or two?) then we can start.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:45 am

You need to play a female, Skitz, because I've been jonesing for a romance RP for a while now and I'm TOTALLY calling dibs on you Very Happy
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Yey Gunneh!

Glad to have you in the team~ <3

Ideally I'd like to have 3 more people... and then we can start.

Okidoki?

thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:36 pm

Awww, I just must state my interest. I don't mind weither I play male or female. So yeah, plus we don't need even male and females do we really? Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Yey Miss Dagger! <3 *huggles and luffles*

Er.. Ahem. Must keep some reputation as the host. <.<;;

Anyway, just clarifying that this is not only limited to heterosexual love. Homosexual and Bisexual love are also accepted - as long as you have ONE soul mate.

Tis all. ;3
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Eh... So my previous excuse for not stating my interest ("Oh, it won't get enough interest anyway...") isn't really viable any more, so it looks like I have no choice but to roll with it. Count me in.

Also, is there anything against making a mistake soulmate-wise? ie- You start with one person, really think it's going well, then... you realize something isn't quite right. Like, they're a nazi or something. >.>
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:38 pm

Gunneh wrote:You need to play a female, Skitz, because I've been jonesing for a romance RP for a while now and I'm TOTALLY calling dibs on you Very Happy

LMAO. Gunneh, you're a complete romantic. XD

I'll take a female role just for you, but that doesn't mean she's gonna be yours just yet. :p
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:46 am

YEY CHAINIE'S ON BOARD. I'M SO HEPPEH. \o/

Anyway, to answer your question Chainie. I will be assigning you to your "real" soulmate. If in any case you don't like your RP character to be happily in love with her, it's alright. So you can technically choose to be with any RP participant:

For example - if Chainie chooses Skitz to be his "mistaken soul mate" and Skitz agrees to be his "mistaken soul mate" - the story will probably be like some Romeo x Juliet affair - because I, as Fate, will be giving you all the bad luck in the world (i.e. one of you becomes sterile, have crazy in-laws etc.), because I DO want you to end up with your real soul mates. (And yes Gunneh, if someone steals Skitz from you, I'll be giving you a easier time with these random events. Same applies to everyone.)

\o/ any more questions?

We technically need one more person, but I'll start making the OOC now.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:39 am

Well I'm all for love triangles, broken hearts, and manipulation galore so I've got no problems so far, but I'm reluctant to say I understand what's going to be going on completely. Just for clarification sake I'm just gonna repeat what I believe you said so far and you can correct me when need be:

- We create our characters.
- You assign us our destined soul mates while we figure out ways to either get these character together or hinder their progress on our own time.
- In the meantime you'll throw some oddball/random event out there as another obstacle or means of helping get the characters together, whatever peaks the interest.
- During gameplay we can have characters fall for the wrong person and end up in craptastic relationships or have love triangles or better yet even break the heart of their destined soul mate, but the end result is mainly to get the said soul mates together.

Okay.... If that's right. I think I've already got a few things planned.

Also, a side questioned: Have we figured out a means of getting all these characters involved with one another? Are they all friends with each other from the very beginning or friends of friends? Did some of them go to college together or are they all meeting at a party for the first time? Or is that stuff we're just gonna have to work out for ourselves?
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:44 am

Skitz, all the points you've made were right.

And I actually planned that it's really up to the RPers to decide whether or not they want to meet together with their non-soul mates or not. So players aren't pressured to interact with everyone else. The most important thing is the interaction with your partner/soul mate and how you're going to get there.

I /may/ give you all an event that you'll all be attending as a random event though. And it's up to you guys whether you'd want to meet or not. Very Happy
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:46 am

Okay, thanks for the clarification. I really enjoy playing with more characters rather than just hooking myself to one player so I will vote for a group meet of the characters at some point.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:20 am

Alright thanks for that Skitz. I'll remember to take note of this point in the OOC that I'm currently making. Smile
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Umm... Can we get an update on the OOC? Because it's been two days, and I haven't heard anything, so...
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:36 pm

@_@ Yes, really sorry. I have my relatives over, so things are quite hectic/busy. (In other words, I keep going out with them, so I don't spend time in front of the computer as much I usually do. Plus, since my youngest cousin loves video gaming, I have to play with him when I get home. So...yeah...) Don't worry though, I'm not abandoning this :0 My relatives are only staying till the weekend.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Alright. I'll openly admit it now. My patience is growing thin.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:58 am

Guys, I'm really sorry about this, but I guess I have to postpone this for now. I got a high fever after my relatives came over, and then got diarrhea as well. I was in bed for the past few days and my doctor says I might be admitted into the hospital for my low platelet count. The doctor says it might be "dengue" fever. It's "in season" around this time in the Philippines... T_T

I'm really sorry for those that I've gotten interested.. D: I hope you don't think that I'm trying to sham you or anything. I'm really tired and sick - so...

Leaving FoG for now and postponing this RP till I get better.

Really really sorry, I promise to reopen this RP when I get better. T_T

P.S. ;3; I miss my friends at the IRC chat.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:21 am

*smacks Red with a mallet*
This is why you don't get sick, dummy! D:

Seriously though, get well soon. ^_^
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:46 am

Now I feel bad for bitching. Take care, sweetie.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:20 pm

Well, if this reopens and you are in need of another male player let me know. I would be interested in this because I have never done an RP focused on romance and figured it might be a fun change of pace. Anyway I hope Red is feeling better soon. I wish you good luck while you are battling your illness!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:20 am

BLAR I AM BETTER NAO.

Well, sort of. Recovering. @_@

In any case, I finally finished the OOC.

Please just reply in the OOC if you're still in the game so I can get my pairing radar fixed and pair all you sweet patient RPers together. c:
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down