FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday My Birthday Twins! Kail & Loki!

+5
Eternity
Loki
Buzzwulf
Silvan Arrow
Kail DeWraith
9 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday My Birthday Twins! Kail & Loki! Empty Happy Birthday My Birthday Twins! Kail & Loki!

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:36 am

Happy birthday you guys! Very Happy

I made you a birthday card! Click it! Razz

Happy Birthday My Birthday Twins! Kail & Loki! Breatatobirthday

**I do not own the images I used and am not making profit from them. I <3 Beartato.

It's the best I could do short of a glittery gif or a tired, old people joke at 3:30 A.M. 8[

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday My Birthday Twins! Kail & Loki! Empty Re: Happy Birthday My Birthday Twins! Kail & Loki!

Post by Kail DeWraith Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:40 am

Thanks Time! Happy Birthday to both of you also!
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday My Birthday Twins! Kail & Loki! Empty Re: Happy Birthday My Birthday Twins! Kail & Loki!

Post by Silvan Arrow Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:03 am

Happy Birthday! I hope you all have a fantastic day! And, you know, eat some cake... Cake Happy Birthday
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzwulf Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:52 am

Happy birthday, guys. Try not to get too wasted.
Buzzwulf
Buzzwulf
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:01 am

Love the card. XD

There are few things as enjoyable as having your birthday on a Saturday, amiright?

Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:36 am

Happy birthday to the three of you. Time, a great roleplayer and fun chat on the IRC, who'd I also keep up with the blog of Wink. Kail, my wonderful and strong friend who has given me quite the bundle of laughs. You are a ton of fun and I love chatting with you we should definitely get online soon and chat it up. Things have definitely been changing for the both of us I know.

And Loki, my love. I'm so glad I met you, so glad I had the opportunity to get to be with you like we are now. Being together with you makes me happier than I've ever been before and I wouldn't change what has happened between us for the world. You are sweet, amazing, kind, compassionate, generous, fun, humorous, amiable, and not at all egotistical like most people I find myself running into. It is no way to truly explain it, but you have saved me on so many levels. I love you with all my heart Loki, I hope your birthday is the best, and I know that I will try what I can to make it so.

~Arie
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:47 am

ALL OF YOU HAVE A PARTY TONIGHT!

Time, I expect to see your next post with NO LESS than twenty-seven typos, and that will prove to me that you had a fantastic day. Very Happy
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2851668/1/The_Other_Kind_of_Roomma

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Happy Birthday you guys!
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Happy birthday!!! Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Happy Birthday, all of you!

Back to top Go down

Post by MoiraofWords Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:28 pm

If y'all don't have the most splenderific fantastic birthday of this year, I'll send out the foggers to hunt you down and do their job! Luckily, Loki already has a fogger to help him out!
MoiraofWords
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Happy Belated Birthday! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down