FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beware what you speak aloud, there could be consequences

2 posters

Go down

Beware what you speak aloud, there could be consequences Empty Beware what you speak aloud, there could be consequences

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:28 am

Okay, just a random idea, but I think it has some serious potential to be a fantastic roleplay.

Relina Walsh thought her trip to Greece was going to be just a boring business trip to sign some prissy ass music artist too damn lazy to come to United States, but her boss insisted she go to Greece and return as immediately possible, no sight seeing. Stuffy prick.
However, after leaving the music artist posh penthouse apartment, her love on ancient literature took over when she noticed an antique book shop, after all, this wasn’t a landmark or tourist attraction, it obviously did not count as sight seeing
One book caught her eye, one book written entirely in ancient Greek, which she luckily was currently studying on the side of her boring job, she loved history and foreign ancient languages, she couldn’t wait to translate the book.
Never did she think reading from the books delicate pages would summon an ancient and sinfully gorgeous pleasure demon known as Seraphin, determined to please and pleasure any female that summoned him from the book.
It had been several centuries since he was summoned last and Serephin is hungry…
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Beware what you speak aloud, there could be consequences Empty Re: Beware what you speak aloud, there could be consequences

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:56 am

Hmmm.... Okay, this sounds a bit interesting. Would it be alright if I did this one... cept put my own little twist on things?

For instance, rather than Seraphin being just a horny beast. Can I make it so that he was punished and put and locked away in the book, and his true punishment is to serve and pleasure whoever calls him through the book even against his own will. So instead of him serving of his own free will, a spell has been put on him that will make him follow any order he is given despite his desire not to. And there would be a series of punishments if he didn't follow the rules and etc.

I'd go into full details later if the idea is accepted.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Beware what you speak aloud, there could be consequences Empty Re: Beware what you speak aloud, there could be consequences

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:22 pm

That sounds good. The idea was rather rough draft, so revising it a tad it perfectly fine. Though Serephin is a bit of a pervert by nature, I could see him being punished by the very things he used to take advantage of. Perhaps if he has not done as told, he would endure a, dare I say it, excruciatingly painful hard-on until he does. I hear hard-on's can really hurt if not attended to, I'm sure not if this is myth or not.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Okay... um... after reading your last post I will have to respectfully withdraw my request to do this roleplay for personal interest reasons. I abhor the idea of playing a premade character and it seems that you already have Seraphin's behavior and personality in mind, and in order to avoid playing him with a pervert personality was the reason I came up with the idea of him being punished and sealed into the book. Also it seems this Roleplay will have a strong focus on sex which I really have no interest in at the moment. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Lol, when I said pervert, I suppose the better description would have been playful and frisky. The roleplay would have steered away from sex as was the lesson Serephin would learn that there is more to life than sex, like love. However, if you truly feel this way. I respect that. Good day.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:43 pm

I'll throw in my interest. Is there any particular direction you wanted to go for the plot? Also, does Serephin have a history that you had in mind?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down