FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions of L.O.R.E. - OOC

+5
M4Minion
Chainlinc3
Gadreille
Loki
Digital Muse
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Champions of L.O.R.E. - OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions of L.O.R.E. - OOC

Post by Dax Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:10 pm

I have nothing to post until Pru and the other guy (Gah, can't remember his name at the moment >.<) say "Hellooooo!"

I just wanted to say that juat incase anyone was waiting on a post of mine. Smile
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Is this role-play still open? I have some free time now and I am interested in playing a pixie.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:00 am

We'd love to have you join, Bird of Hermes. Please write up what you're thinking of and we'll work you in. We'd both like to see the Fae represented.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:01 am

I'll get in a post tomorrow...ran out of time tonight Sad
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:07 pm

I will get a post up tonight.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:56 pm

Name: Ava
Race: Forest Sprite
Appearance:
Champions of L.O.R.E. - OOC - Page 2 Ava10
Ava
Champions of L.O.R.E. - OOC - Page 2 Alix10
Alix
Personality: Ava is curious above all things, a trait common to her people, the Fairies. She has an intrinsic love for nature, light and song as all fairies and pixies do, but she also had found herself drawn to pleasures not found within her race such as books, travel and popular music. Around such objects she can be selfish and almost hordes things like a magpie. While she has a fondness for nice baubles and trinkets from the human world, she is very rooted in her own people’s world.
Powers:
Growth: Ava can influence the growth of plants. She can use this to do anything from making a tree sprout faster to binding someone in vines or protecting herself with a wind of razor-sharp leaves.
Invisibility: Ava can turn herself invisible at will. However, children can see through the illusion.
Seed of Eve: As long as the seed is in her possession, Ava can use it to enlarge her person. Normally, her body is less than a foot tall and her wings smaller than a postage stamp, but with the seed she can enlarge herself to appear human (she still must hide her wings).
Bio: Ava is the second daughter of the queen of her clan and she is often accompanied by her consort, Alix, a Light Sprite. While her people are quite reclusive and prefer to have no influence in the world of humans, Ava has found some of their peculiarities of interest.
Why was your character chosen as a champion: Since Ava is open-minded and will one day be queen of her people, she could be a valuable ally to the humans or L.O.R.E.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by M4Minion Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:02 pm

Your character looks great, Hermes. Just wanted to make mention of the fact that, in honour of the Dresdenverse, which Muse and I took some inspiration from, Fae (Fairy folk) are bound by a few rules.

Fae cannot lie.
Fae cannot break a bargain.
For a Fae, a promise made three times is law.

With that, I want to welcome you to the game. Feel free to post in the IC.

M4Minion
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:11 pm

Oh. I like those rules. This will be fun.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Bird of Hermes, feel free to post and we can go from there.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:51 pm

I will have a post up within the week.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:59 pm

It is all good. I do believe a post of mine will be up this week as well. I have alot of topics that require my attention...
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:14 am

I am on vacation, but should have a post up tonight or tomorrow. That's give everyone a bit more direction. Smile
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Ah, good, because I wanted to post, but I had absolutely no idea what to write. xD
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:16 pm

I'll be gone until Sunday evening folks, have a good weekend.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Posted.

Time to get this thing up and running again. Very Happy
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:12 am

Name: Lavern Rorbiq
Race: Human/Psychic
Appearance:
Champions of L.O.R.E. - OOC - Page 2 368e3f11
Picture by *overdrivezero
Personality: Lavern is the tough kind of woman who makes her presence known. She's stubborn, rebellious, and loyal. Deeper of course she maintains kindness and love, especially for those close to her. Lavern also easily comes off as enigmatic, as she tends to do what it takes to stick out- not as a Psychic, but as a human amongst others.
-
When it comes to other supernaturals, she really doesn't care. Lavern has yet to find someone who truly interests her, and she believes that all others are just like her to some degree. Then again, she has a rather hard time making friends with normal people, so one can see how she would be awkward even with the secrets of the world.
Powers:
Force Field- A branch of psionic telekinesis that Lavern is strong in. It is a special kind of ability that allows her to use psychic energy to create walls, domes, fields in planes or protective shells. Her psychic abilities are not harmful, but protective measures. They can be used to some degree alone, but with her twin brother Nico, her powers are far stronger.
Bio: Lavern and Nico were born in San Francisco, and upon turning one, they were moved away. Their parents were psychics as well, though their abilities were specifically in the range of Psychometry and Mental Projection. They were taken to a small town in Utah called Blue Bend. There, they grew up in a quiet and somewhat prejudiced neighborhood where they were looked upon as odd or unique, though many did not know their abilities. In early high school, the two were rather intelligent- ahead of their class easily. Lavern and Nico were the targets of much teasing and jokes, and it was then when they discovered their powers. Lavern was standing up for her brother and when someone came to strike him, her force field came up, and when another tried to strike her in the back of the head, he was able to conduct a psionic pulse that repelled him. Together they had discovered a power that was strongest when together. The twins then graduated a year early and moved out. They decided to return to their roots in San Francisco and live together. Ever since, they have grown in two slightly different directions. Though Lavern is the Protector of the two, she is also the first to start a fight and the one toughest in hand to hand or close quarter combat. She's a rough and tumble kind of woman who's got nothing to hide from anyone. That only gets her in a ... little trouble every now and then ... But beyond that, the two were chosen together as the Champions of their people and abilities, a responsibility that the Rorbiq twins take seriously.

Why was your character chosen as a champion: Lavern and Nico were chosen for their innate ability of working together, as well as their ability to defend and fight tooth and nail with the supernatural.

Name: Nico Rorbiq
Race: Human/Psychic
Appearance:
Champions of L.O.R.E. - OOC - Page 2 Anthonyrappgreenstripes
Personality: Nico is the geek. The nerd, the intelligent and curious one. He's a social introvert and only really shares his feelings and thoughts with his sister. He loves to learn, to explore, and has the open mind of a child- which helps to empower his abilities. Nico is a lover of the explanations of the supernatural, and will stick his nose in it if it means an adventure for the timid young man.
-
When it comes to others, he has a vast amount of interest to be held. He wants to study each and every supernatural being with the eye of a jeweler, though his timid nature tends to make him seem unusual around others. But with the supernatural beings, he tends to warm up and come out of his shell a bit better than normal.
Powers:
Force Burst/Manipulation- Nico has the ability to harness the same psychic energy that his sister does. But instead of panning out that ability into a plane or protective shell/shield, he can summon it into his fist, creating orbs or beams of this force that can be thrown. This power is good alone, but is much stronger with his sister within a near proximity.
Bio: Lavern and Nico were born in San Francisco, and upon turning one, they were moved away. Their parents were psychics as well, though their abilities were specifically in the range of Psychometry and Mental Projection. They were taken to a small town in Utah called Blue Bend. There, they grew up in a quiet and somewhat prejudiced neighborhood where they were looked upon as odd or unique, though many did not know their abilities. In early high school, the two were rather intelligent- ahead of their class easily. Lavern and Nico were the targets of much teasing and jokes, and it was then when they discovered their powers. Lavern was standing up for her brother and when someone came to strike him, her force field came up, and when another tried to strike her in the back of the head, he was able to conduct a psionic pulse that repelled him. Together they had discovered a power that was strongest when together. The twins then graduated a year early and moved out. They decided to return to their roots in San Francisco and live together. Ever since, they have grown in two slightly different directions. Nico, though he is the Fighter, is shyer, and not as toned or lean as his sister. He holds his tongue and spends his nights immersed in books, games, and mostly anything to do with learning... Beyond that, the two were chosen together as the Champions of their people and abilities, a responsibility that the Rorbiq twins take seriously.

Why was your character chosen as a champion: Lavern and Nico were chosen for their innate ability of working together, as well as their ability to defend and fight tooth and nail with the supernatural.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:13 am

Awesome, Eternity. Welcome aboard!
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:18 am

Thank you sir. *bows* XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:07 pm

The twins looks good, Eternity. I think I'll have you meet up with the group at the first crime scene. So perhaps post an intro about their contact and assignment or some such?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:32 pm

I'll definitely do so. For now I'm about to leave, but I'll be back home tonight. :3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Just as a side note; is is already night time, thus Desmond and Asher are fine to wander about the city at this point of the story
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Ah woops, shall I alter my post a bit?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:14 am

Maybe you and Dax might want to clarify a it, yeah. Thanks
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:58 pm

There we go, all is corrected in my post. Smile
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Thanks, sweety.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:25 am

Lyonesse, if you could move the story to the crime scene? Or I can post as Pru showing we've all arrived?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2