FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Tamers (Elementor RP)

Go down

Spirit Tamers (Elementor RP) Empty Spirit Tamers (Elementor RP)

Post by Psyche Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:12 am

Spirit Tamers

Ever since the dawn of humankind, there have been select individuals who had the awesome power to manipulate a particular element, whether it be fire, earth, water, or air. These people existed in a delicate, harmonious balance with nature, its people, and its spirits. There could only be four, and when one would die, the remaining would retreat into a long, frozen comatose state, in which they would neither age nor grow weak. However, when this phenomenon would occur, nature was disrupted. The spirits that held the world together would begin to revolt, and without the four elementors, the world could never be at peace.

The previous fire elementor fell in battle twenty-seven years ago, and now the world is a desolate and dangerous place. The air, water, and earth elementors have been resting silently, encased in prisms of their own elements. The once tranquil spiritual beasts that roamed the massive expanse of land, water, and sky have been hideously distorted and are now spreading chaos wherever they travel.

Throughout the years, people have grown anxious and bitter about the coming of the next fire elementor. The once proud nation that was home to all the elementors has now been divided by civil war, and separate villages have risen, each one favoring one elementor over the others.

The next fire elementor is soon to be revealed, and it will be up to her to awaken her fellow elementors and urge them to begin this quest to tame the spirits of their world to bring about the harmony for which every soul longs.

That is the general idea, though some aspects are subject to change. If there are any questions, please ask! Multiple characters are desired, but there can only be four elementors. If you have an idea for a character, either share or PM me!

The fire elementor and the water elementor are already taken, and those wishing to take up the role of either the air or the earth elementors need to convince me first. Tell me what you think a fitting personality would be for your desired elementor, because that will be the key to convincing me that you will have a firm understanding of the element and the character. Each elementor will be precisely twenty-seven years of age, despite the fact that three of them have been asleep – they have not changed in the least bit, as they were completely frozen in time.
Psyche
Psyche
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down