FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are One OOC

+2
Dax
Squall Reyes
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We Are One OOC Empty We Are One OOC

Post by Squall Reyes Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:08 pm

It's the year 2040 and the world has not changed much from our own. However one thing never changes, Century city is plagued by crime. But for several decades now that has begun to change. Not just in Century city but the entire world a rise of people with extraordinary powers. They are few in numbers, with many towns and cities not having anyone with these gifts. Places like Century city however seem to attract these heroes. That’s right. Heroes. Masked super heroes like the comic book movies that still dominate the box office.

Despite the power they posses many have decided to use their powers for good. Criminals are running and crime in places even as bad as Century city has been going down. These people are bringing hope to the world with their acts or bravery and their power being used for good. The people seem to believe that all those gifted with powers have gone to those of the most steadfast morality. Or perhaps the ones using powers for their own gain have just been that quiet.

The heroes do have one great flaw however, they never work together. Weather it’s pride or distrust, or maybe it’s a simple matter of competition. Whatever the reason they must find their way around it because a new evil is coming from Empire City, and whispers from the cities people claim that it has killed their heroes. But they whisper, because it is common knowledge that this force has full control of city and now its bored and has it’s eyes set on a new target. Century city.

------------------------------------

Please PM all character sheets to myself. All accepted Heroes and Villains will be posted below. As of right now there are 1 hero spots open, no neutral and 1 Villain (You can send me one of each and best villain and neutral gets the spot. And remember the Villain is working for Charlie.) However if more people show up before we begin the IC the number of spots may be expanded.

----------------------------------

Character Sheet:
Name:
Side:
Bio:
Appearance:

----------------------------------

Accepted Characters

Villains

Charlie Lango by Squall Reyes
Spoiler:

Faye by Plaguewalker
Spoiler:

Joe Williams by Dax
Spoiler:

Candy Cane by Inerio
Spoiler:

Heroes

Mirrorsshard by Raptorman
Spoiler:

Hope by Ragter
Spoiler:

Anthony Elazegui (Twist) By Buzzwulf
Spoiler:

Danny Russell (Sundown) by Lyonesse
Spoiler:

Neutrals

(The Variable) Penny Wilkons by LittleSun1
Spoiler:

Rebecca DeVries by Lady Despair
Spoiler:

Parker Moore by Shadow Moonseye
Spoiler:

Last edited by Squall Reyes on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 14 times in total
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

We Are One OOC Empty Re: We Are One OOC

Post by Dax Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Hey there!

I was part of the old RP and I was wondering if I could join this one up again. I had soo much fun playing my crazy, pedophile, old freak man-thing that I simply must continue! Hopefully there is still room in the villains section?
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Dax my old friend. Your creep man may very well be allowed in. I will discuss this with Plague. If you like to make any changes to the character then by all means PM a revised CS.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzwulf Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:11 am

WOOT. Twist is up. I feel good now.

Alright, this post is a shameless bump. I admit it.
Buzzwulf
Buzzwulf
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:55 am

Squall, just so you know, you misspelled my name; the last a you put in there is supposed to be an e.

Also, this isn't a shameless bump since I'm on topic. >>
Ragter the junior greeter
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:52 am

Oops Sorry Rag. It is fixed. Also I am expecting the last CS in this week end. So we should be getting started this as early as tonight to as late as Monday morning. If anyone involved here has any ideas as to plot twists or endings to this chapter please feel free to pm me or Plague or find us in the chat.

Yes we have already started on the story and yes we already have a few twists in store but we are always looking for others ideas.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:04 pm

I will be posting the IC tonight or tomorrow. Before you do post however I must ask for every one to send me a pm or to meet up at the FOG chat to speak with me about their intro post. As well as the storyline as a whole, I would love every ones thoughts on it (excluding big twists of course. Those stay secret) and what they would like their own characters roles to be in it. But remember we may as you to do something else. If it doesn't meet you approval feel free to talk to me or plague. Remember though this is the first chapter. We hope to have 3 parts to this story.

P.S. if for any reason you have to be gone for several days. PLEASE pm me or plague and let us know so we can skip or drag your character along for a few days. Very Happy
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:59 pm

Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:01 am

Yay! ^^

I will get a post up when I get home from the driving class I have to take this week. So early this afternoon I hope. I would post now if I didn't have to leave in 20 minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzwulf Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:26 am

I will post when I post. Which is a funny little statement, because it's really almost written. I need to go to school today, tho (le gasp!), but that's because I have a temporary job as a janitor! (le gasp again!) So yeah, I'll probably post in either my down time during that, or after I get home.
Buzzwulf
Buzzwulf
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleSun1 Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:12 am

I'm assuming I wait for Faye (Plaguewalker) to post before I make my own?
LittleSun1
LittleSun1
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:06 pm

For the sake of not confusing everyone I would say so. But by all means write your own post and have it ready to go when he posts. Smile

Sounds good Buzz and Raptor.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:53 pm

I will post sometime tomorrow, because that is when my computer is coming back from the repair shop after it spontaneously combusted...

Very Happy
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:40 pm

O.O Spontaneous combustion! Ok Dax. Sounds good.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:45 am

So there is a little idea being passed around tonight. And that is to let you all know that I can usually be found in the chat from 4 til 9. If you have any questions, need advice, have a complaint, anything else about the story you can find me there. Make it kind of like a unofficial WAO meeting on the chat room. But fear not I will always send PMs out at major plot points when your character is involved. Till then have fun with the sub plots and don't be afraid of PMing each other with how your characters can meet.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:12 pm

Finally got my darn computer... took longer than expected... but I am not getting off this thing until I am finished with my post!

Edit: Posted! Lady, if you find anything you would for me to change, please say so. I also decided to put off Joe's arrival at Charlies for an extra post. I hope you don't mind, Squall.

Edit Edit: I will be gone till next Saturday, so I dont think I will be able to post till then... so I am sorry about my small absence, but I will be back soon!
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzwulf Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:23 pm

who's up to post? does anyone mind if I get in a quick post before we languish too much more? I think I could do something on Ragter's warehouse explosion.
Buzzwulf
Buzzwulf
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:06 pm

If you do, Buzzwolf I could possibly build off of it and maybe even bring our two characters into contact, if only for a little while.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Responded to the PM you sent me Buzz. Currently, I am waiting for Raptor to post.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:07 pm

Well, hopefully Raptor posts soon since it sounds like a lot of folks, myself included, are sort of waiting on him.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:24 am

I am terribly sorry I haven't posted. It completely slipped my mind.

I will get it up tomorrow or friday. I would guarantee to get it done tomorrow if I didn't have the driving class plus a practical driving session that will leave me only 2 or 3 hours at home all day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzwulf Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:53 am

I know how that is Very Happy

Post when you get the chance, raptor. I'm not really in a hurry now that I don't have a lot of internet access, and I'm waiting for something from Squalleh anyway.

I'll type up my stuff as quickly as I can in the meantime.
Buzzwulf
Buzzwulf
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:00 am

Just wanted to say glad to see everyone taking a pro active role in this RP. Very Happy I should have mentioned that until a major plot point is about to occur that everyone is free to interact with each other. I will post on here or PM everyone when a plot point is coming up and people need to move to a certain area. As of right now I myself am waiting for Dax to post. But I'm confident he'll have a post up soon.

EDIT: PS I sent you that a reply Buzz check your inbox. :-p
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:24 am

Got my post up. It is relatively the same post I put up last IC thread, but I re-did it because I thought it is essential to Joe's character development and showing how... crazy and wierd this guy really is!
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzwulf Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:35 pm

Posted. Feel free to join in. I figured I'd get the chief of police in next post, or maybe later. I just didn't want to make this one unnecessarily huge.
Buzzwulf
Buzzwulf
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Looks like a good post buzz; like the details you added to it, which I wasn't able to pt since Hope knew nothing about the guy except what he was doing.

If the blast didn't obliterate her fingerprints, it's likely you'll be able to discover Hope's fingerprints, and from there, find where she's living.

Of course, I have to wait for Raptor before I post.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:46 pm

I'm not sure if Raptor was going to post this or not later. But I was just given word that he would be gone for 5 days as well as miss Lady Despair. I have been working quite extensively this week but I should have my own post up later. I do trust Raptor to have a post up as soon as he returns. Smile
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:39 pm

I got bored and wanted to post so I made something up for a little action. Anyone can feel free to play off of the fire situation if they'd like, if not, no big deal and I'll wrap it up on my own, but if nothing else, it should serve to put Sundown on Charlie's radar.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzwulf Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:50 pm

I might just take you up on that fire offer, if I can think of a convincing enough reason to leave the warehouse. obviously, it's right down the street from the fire in progress... Razz

I might think of something. And Rag, I probably will pursue the fingerprint thing, though it might seem a little bit stretched. in the mean time, I'll get my ducks in a row and wait patiently for Raptor.
Buzzwulf
Buzzwulf
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:45 pm

I am so sorry I was gone far longer then I thought I would be. I guarantee I will have a post up tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum